HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
old coworkers and stuff.
Posted by: worker bee ()
Date: September 26, 2013 07:39PM

do you keep in touch with your coworkers after you leave the company? some of the people ive worked with i really like, but over time i kinda get less and less to say. like send them an email every year or two, eventually its like... we just give up on keeping in touch. maybe better next time i leave a job to say 'have a nice life, nice working with you". same thing is true with college. have tons of people on my facebook who i havent spoken to in like 8 years. i wish them well but doubt ill ever contact them again. heck, they have kids and are married now, i am knowing them less and less. kinda sad, but thats life i guess.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: old coworkers and stuff.
Posted by: Same Here ()
Date: September 26, 2013 07:43PM

That sounds about right. Wish I had kept up with some of them.

Re: old coworkers and stuff.
Posted by: From Da Hood -- Military ()
Date: September 26, 2013 08:18PM

I've kept up with some military peers that I served with 30 years ago.

As to work pals, yes, a few at times. But, the defense contractor that I used to work for is now a vendor of ours. It's kind of interesting when dealing with them since I know all the inside "going ons" and when they try to provide us with information, I can separate the facts from the fluff. Interesting stuff.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.