HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Yo Obama - Be fucking presidential!
Posted by: Samuel L. Jackson ()
Date: September 24, 2013 01:30PM

Samuel L. Jackson criticizes President Obama in the October issue of Playboy, telling the leader to “stop trying to ‘relate’” to the public and “be f**king presidential.”

After ranting about the importance of good grammar, the interviewer asks the star what he thinks about “President Obama or other highly educated Americans consciously drop[ping] gs off the ends of words to sound like Joe Average.”

Jackson replies, “First of all, we know it ain’t because of his blackness, so I say stop trying to ‘relate.’ Be a leader. Be f**king presidential.”

The actor continues, “Look, I grew up in a society where I could say ‘It ain’t’ or ‘What it be’ to my friends. But when I’m out presenting myself to the world as me, who graduated from college, who had family who cared about me, who has a well-read background, I f**king conjugate.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo Obama - Be fucking presidential!
Posted by: PbJuW ()
Date: September 24, 2013 01:34PM

"I f**king conjugate.”

LOL

Re: Yo Obama - Be fucking presidential!
Posted by: Truth B Told ()
Date: September 24, 2013 01:40PM

I'll assume that you can read and, further, that you can comprehend the meaning of the words that you read. So...

You should understand that Mr. Jackson, in response to a question regarding the affectation used by; “President Obama or other highly educated Americans consciously drop[ping] gs off the ends of words to sound like Joe Average”, stated that he does not like such affectation.

Mr. Jackson's response was in no way a condemnation of President Obama's leadership style or abilitiy.

The end.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.