HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Should I stay loyal to my fat wife for all the good times we shared in the past back when she still looked good or should I just say fuck that and have sex with current hot chicks NOW?
Posted by: Moral Dilemma ()
Date: August 30, 2013 11:50AM

Should I stay loyal to my fat wife for all the good times we have shared in the past back when she still looked good or should I just say fuck that and have sex with current hot chicks NOW?
I am in a moral dilemma and I need your feedback.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Should I stay loyal to my fat wife for all the good times we shared in the past back when she still looked good or should I just say fuck that and have sex with current hot chicks NOW?
Posted by: No Prob ()
Date: August 30, 2013 01:45PM

Sure. Post a pic of yourself and we'll tell you your options.

Re: Should I stay loyal to my fat wife for all the good times we shared in the past back when she still looked good or should I just say fuck that and have sex with current hot chicks NOW?
Posted by: hi hi hi ()
Date: August 30, 2013 01:49PM

My brother was blessed with the good looks (I got the brains...lol) and he married 17 years ago to a woman who developed into an overweight, controlling bitch. HE left her and within six months, had fucked three or four hotties that generated a lot of "damn! she's fine!" comments onhis Facebook page.

Posted by: billclintonsays ()
Date: August 30, 2013 01:51PM

Why don't you start jogging together so she can lose the weight? If she catches you cheating on her you will lose half of everything you have and more.

Posted by: Try Again... ()
Date: August 30, 2013 01:53PM

wadofcash.jpg

I do not need to post a picture of myself.
I have a good paying job with lots of extra income to spend on what I choose when I travel out of state on business and am away from my wife.

Posted by: Bitoches ()
Date: August 30, 2013 02:06PM

How much of your stuff is she going to get when you divorce her fat ass?

Has she ever worked? If not she entitled to half your salary and half your stuff until she dies.

Welcome to marriage!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.