HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bad News For Palin: Poll Finds Her The Top Choice Of Alaska GOP, But Badly Trailing Mark Begich
Posted by: True Blue ()
Date: July 31, 2013 08:29AM

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) is Alaska Republicans' top choice to challenge Sen. Mark Begich (D-Alaska) in 2014, even though she would perform poorly against him in a general election, a Public Policy Polling survey released Tuesday found.

Palin was the choice of 36 percent of the Republican primary voters surveyed, but Begich would beat her in a hypothetical match-up, 52-40 percent. While Palin is well-liked among the GOP base, she is unpopular with voters overall, with 58 percent viewing her unfavorably and 39 percent viewing her favorably. Only 47 percent of voters still consider her to be an Alaskan, while 46 percent do not.

Lt. Gov. Mead Treadwell, who has declared his candidacy, is the choice of 26 percent of Alaska Republicans. Treadwell also does the best of any Republican against Begich, earning the support of 40 percent of voters to Begich's 44 percent. Alaska Department of Natural Resources Commissioner Dan Sullivan, who is a potential candidate, has the support of 15 percent of Republican primary voters, while Joe Miller, who was the tea party-backed Republican Senate nominee in 2010 and is running again in 2014, came in last with 12 percent.

Palin has given little indication that she's planning on running, beyond telling Sean Hannity earlier this month that she's "considered" it.

Begich's race is viewed as one of the most competitive of the 2014 cycle, as he faces reelection in a reliably Republican state. The PPP survey found that 42 percent of voters approve of his job performance, while 41 percent disapprove. President Barack Obama, meanwhile, has the support of 39 percent of Alaskans, while 57 percent disapprove of his performance, according to the poll. Begich has broken with Obama and Democrats nationally on several key issues, including the bipartisan bill strengthening background checks on gun sales, which he voted against.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bad News For Palin: Poll Finds Her The Top Choice Of Alaska GOP, But Badly Trailing Mark Begich
Posted by: Turdblew ()
Date: July 31, 2013 08:37AM

GOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOP!

I'm Turdblew, and I approve this message.

Re: Bad News For Palin: Poll Finds Her The Top Choice Of Alaska GOP, But Badly Trailing Mark Begich
Date: July 31, 2013 08:46AM

"Begich would beat [Palin] in a hypothetical match-up, 52-40 percent. While Palin is well-liked among the GOP base, she is unpopular with voters overall, with 58 percent viewing her unfavorably and 39 percent viewing her favorably. Only 47 percent of voters still consider her to be an Alaskan, while 46 percent do not."

Date: July 31, 2013 08:49AM

More evidence that Turd can't read:

"Palin has given little indication that she's planning on running"

Date: July 31, 2013 09:08AM

[Palin told ]Sean Hannity earlier this month that she's "considered" [running for the US sentate in Alaska].

Date: July 31, 2013 09:11AM

I considered eating moar ASSS!

I'm TURDBLEW, and have no point!!!!!

Date: July 31, 2013 09:12AM

Turdblew Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I considered eating moar ASSS!

Obviously, you've decided to go for it!

Date: July 31, 2013 09:13AM

I'm TURDBLEW, and love to cut'n'paste!!!

GOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOP

Date: July 31, 2013 09:48AM

Attachments:
Not_Really.jpg

Date: July 31, 2013 09:50AM

I'm TURDBLEW, and I CUT'n'PASTE 'cause I can't eat my own ASS!

GOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOP!!!!!!!eleventy!!!!!!!!

Date: July 31, 2013 09:57AM

Turdblew Wrote:
> I'm TURDBLEW, and I CUT'n'PASTE 'cause I can't eat
> my own ASS!

Attachments:
Chicks.jpg

Date: July 31, 2013 09:58AM

Be careful you don't fall off the Obamacare "cliff" when the boss asks you to put in some overtime.

Working more could ultimately mean thousands of dollars less for you under a quirk in the new health-care law going into effect this fall. This could prompt some people to cut back on their hours to avoid losing money.

Date: July 31, 2013 10:05AM

Attachments:
Palin-fail.jpg

Date: July 31, 2013 10:11AM

I'm TURDBLEW and I can't get the "quote" or the dates right!!!

GOPGOPGOPGOPGOPGOP

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: July 31, 2013 10:13AM

True Blue Wrote:
>

Cute. A quote from an anti-capitalist that made a fortune selling his feminist propaganda while drinking himself to death and ditching his wife and family.

I'd say that the author of that quote just about covers everything Palin isn't.
Attachments:
iDIkB.jpg

Date: July 31, 2013 10:29AM

Vexxxed Wrote:
> A quote from an anti-capitalist that made a
> fortune selling his feminist propaganda while
> drinking himself to death and ditching his wife
> and family.

What claptrap. Truly, you are a simpleton.

Date: July 31, 2013 10:39AM

Truly, you are a simpleton

So says TURDBLEW who doesn't know that SL wasn't born by that date...

IMTURDBLEW!!!!!

Date: July 31, 2013 10:48AM

Turdblew Wrote:
> IMTURDBLEW!!!!!

SO it is said.

Date: July 31, 2013 10:49AM

I cannot have an original thought!

I must cut'n'paste.

I AM TURDBLEW!

Date: July 31, 2013 10:52AM

Turdblew Wrote:
> I cannot have an original thought!
>
> I AM TURDBLEW!

It is clear to all.

Date: July 31, 2013 10:53AM

I can cut'n'paste. It's very clear!!

TURDBLEW!!!!

Date: July 31, 2013 10:57AM

Turdblew Wrote:
> TURDBLEW!!!!

Indeed.

Date: July 31, 2013 10:58AM

Hear me ROAR!

I've got nothing to say, but I paste away!

I. AM. TURDBLEW.

Date: July 31, 2013 11:00AM

Turdblew Wrote:
> I. AM. TURDBLEW.

So you say.

Date: July 31, 2013 11:03AM

So you paste.

Date: July 31, 2013 11:17AM

Attachments:
sarahpalin.jpg

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: July 31, 2013 02:12PM

True Blue Wrote:
> Vexxxed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A quote from an anti-capitalist that made a
> > fortune selling his feminist propaganda while
> > drinking himself to death and ditching his wife
> > and family.
>
> What claptrap. Truly, you are a simpleton.

So you admit you don't have a clue about the man.

Very good. You're making progress!

Posted by: Lewis_Fan ()
Date: July 31, 2013 06:04PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
> > > A quote from an anti-capitalist that made a
> > > fortune selling his feminist propaganda while
> > > drinking himself to death and ditching his
> wife
> > > and family.

Sinclair Lewis was not 'anti-capitalist', nor did he write 'feminist propaganda' (whatever the fuck that is).

He did drink himself to death, however, and divorced his wife just like St. Ronnie Reagan.

Only half of what you wrote was nonsense. Congratulations!

Morbid Curiosity Leading Many Voters To Support Palin .
Posted by: Palin? ()
Date: August 05, 2013 09:32PM

Morbid Curiosity Leading Many Voters To Support Palin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNUfDYGUueE

A recent poll shows 62% of Americans say they don't want to vote for Palin, but kinda have to just to see what would happen

Posted by: true blew men ()
Date: August 05, 2013 09:42PM

How sad that someone starts a thread no one cares about and the majority of responses are his.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 05, 2013 09:51PM

true blew men Wrote:
> How sad that someone starts a thread no one cares
> about and the majority of responses are his.

That's how most ferfux threads go....True Blue is ferfux BTW.

Posted by: Errf ()
Date: August 06, 2013 10:14AM

I was sick of Palin the day republicans announced her as their choice for Vice president.

WTF is she doing in politics and why doesn't the republicans party hide her in a closet some or tell her to STFU.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.