HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Addiction to prescription
Posted by: Oxy Roxy Doxy ()
Date: May 25, 2013 02:33PM

so i got some meds for a condition. i take them as prescribed. but have had been having a bunch of my "friends" now fiends asking for some. even to BUY some. now i get these can be addicting but my question is..how the hell do you become addicted to pain meds? is it because you want the pain to stop and once it wears off you need more to make the pain go away or what? i dont see how anyone can get HIGH off of pain meds. so its confusing and disgusting. i dont like taking them but they do help with the pain. so i am worried i will end up like everyone else and be fiending for them. im getting them until i have surgery but i just dont see the desire in pain meds.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Addiction to prescription
Posted by: I guess ()
Date: May 25, 2013 10:46PM

You answered your own question.

Most people get hooked after an injury and even though their script has run out, they still have pain.

Then there's the flat out druggies who will do anything to get high. And apparently if you take those without being in pain it gets you high?

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.