HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dont hate on the KNOCKOUT GAMERS but instead hate on the stupid white people who are being tricked into thinking being urban is cool and hip by moving and relocating into formerly ghetto areas.
Posted by: KNOCK THEM ALL OUT ()
Date: November 20, 2013 04:48PM

21_DC8057385_1_1366408608.jpg21_DC8057385_18_1366408609.jpg

http://www.estately.com/listings/info/2750-14th-street-nw--1

The details on 2750 14TH STREET NW Unit PH3:
This condo located in WASHINGTON, DC 20009 is currently for sale for $559,900. 2750 14TH STREET NW Unit PH3 is a 1,318 square foot condo with 3 beds, 2 baths that has been on Estately for 5 days. 2750 14TH STREET NW Unit PH3 is in the Columbia Heights neighborhood in Washington and has a walkscore of 91, making it walker's paradise. This condo is in the attendance area of Cardozo Shs, Lincoln Ms, and Reed Lc.

Dont hate on the KNOCKOUT GAMERS but instead hate on the stupid white people who are being tricked into thinking being urban is cool and hip by moving and relocating into formerly ghetto areas.
If you moved into my Burke hood and pushed my already high cost of living even higher I would want to knock you out too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dont hate on the KNOCKOUT GAMERS but instead hate on the stupid white people who are being tricked into thinking being urban is cool and hip by moving and relocating into formerly ghetto areas.
Posted by: ((((UPDATE))))) ()
Date: November 20, 2013 04:51PM

I tried to click on the above link but it has since been sold to probably a future knock out game victim.
$589.90 in additional monthly condo fees to boot.

Re: Dont hate on the KNOCKOUT GAMERS but instead hate on the stupid white people who are being tricked into thinking being urban is cool and hip by moving and relocating into formerly ghetto areas.
Posted by: yikes! why buy??! ()
Date: November 20, 2013 04:56PM

The principal/interest, insurance, taxes, condo fee together are probably over $3k a month.. damn. Terrible investment.

Date: November 20, 2013 05:10PM

These yuppies remind me of the cemetatries in New Orleans. Just stack 'em like cordwood.

Posted by: Memories. Like the corners of... ()
Date: November 20, 2013 05:16PM

Think I got a blow job from two junkie sisters in that building back in '74.

Posted by: Whitey. ()
Date: November 20, 2013 05:24PM

If you are a white person and you try to be hip by moving to a newly built condo in Newark NJ or on the south side of Chicago and you get knocked out by a black teenager I have no sympathy for you at all.

None.

Go live on MLK JR AVE in SE DC and see what happens to you.

Posted by: Good Luck ()
Date: November 20, 2013 05:26PM

This condo is in the attendance area of Cardozo Shs, Lincoln Ms, and Reed Lc.

Good luck sending your child to Cardozo.
May the force be with him or her.

Posted by: Hugh Gass ()
Date: November 20, 2013 05:36PM

Like shooting fish in a barrell for street thugs. They love gentrification. Keeps them in business.

Posted by: ^ LOL ()
Date: November 22, 2013 02:20PM

^ LOL

Posted by: Idiots ()
Date: November 22, 2013 02:31PM

How about was call it like it is. Gang violence.

The nice part is they will be charged as gang members which carries much heavier penalties.

Good luck getting a good job or getting into a college.

Posted by: imbiker ()
Date: November 22, 2013 06:23PM

Idiots Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How about was call it like it is. Gang violence.
>
> The nice part is they will be charged as gang
> members which carries much heavier penalties.
>
> Good luck getting a good job or getting into a
> college.

Me thinks getting a job or going to college is not a priority for the knock out gang members. Just a thought.

Posted by: Huntah Killah ()
Date: November 23, 2013 03:14AM

Two to the chest, one to the head. Problem solved.

Only twats & manginans move into former slums and pay $750K for a 1.5 bedroom dump. After they get knocked out and violated by a broken champagne bottle, they bloviate that the cromangnons need to be empowered.

Posted by: donkey kong ()
Date: November 23, 2013 06:31AM

So your saying just because there are whites in a black neighborhood its okay for them to be attacked? Havent the coloreds been complaining about segregation for years about how they want to be able to live together and be equal? Obviously they dont want that so im going to assume it must be also okay to knockout the chimps for moving to my white neighborhood

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: November 23, 2013 08:22AM

The OP is a pussy ass bitch. Whites in America are pussy ass bitches. Blacks in America are pussy ass bitches too. Get the point?

Date: November 23, 2013 08:40AM

Oh and dipshit OP. I don't think these knock out game are the result of people upset that they have more equity in their property or new developments in their area.

It's teenagers acting tough and doing stupid shit. You see a group of teenagers you know to be wary. I knew to be keep an eye out before these knock out games. Don't tell people they should be afraid of living anywhere, this is everyone's country.

Posted by: obobo. ()
Date: November 23, 2013 09:13AM

gerry need not worry, he just shows his EBT food stamp card to let the brothers know he is down with the struggle. After that they leave him alone.

Date: November 23, 2013 09:21AM

Im not afraid of black people. WTF are you fearful of? I'd fuck a black dude up just like anyone else. I don't know when this blackophobia began in this country but its ridiculous.

Posted by: mo money mo money ()
Date: November 23, 2013 09:29AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Im not afraid of black people. WTF are you fearful
> of? I'd fuck a black dude up just like anyone
> else. I don't know when this blackophobia began in
> this country but its ridiculous.

You might ask your hero obama. Most whites are afraid to defend themselves for fear of being charged with a civil rights violation by his injustice department.

Date: November 23, 2013 09:43AM

Don't teach your children to be afraid of anyone. No reason for them to be. Break out of this phobia culture. Whites demonize opposition to such a point that it turns into a phobia. Teach your children to be strong and fearless.

Date: November 23, 2013 09:44AM

Move into those ghettos, invest in them, if you have the money, drive the blacks out. If you need to carry a gun, do so. If someone looks at you wrong, ask what the fuck he thinks hes looking at.

Fear nothing, claim everything.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.