HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
White women the latest victims of affirmative action
Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: April 05, 2013 06:28PM

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/05/to-all-the-colleges-that-rejected-me-teen-pens-hilariously-scathing-open-letter-after-she-gets-rejected-from-her-top-schools/

I want to say "reap what you sow, bitch". But it's a bit of a myth that most females are libtards.

The D Baggers only started to win a majority of female voters in the mid 1990s and the gap was extremely thin up until the 2012 election where Obama won the female vote by over 10%.

And Republicans have actually been winning a majority of White female voters (especially married White women) for decades. Likewise for young White voters. It's just that non-Whites so overwhelming vote Left that they've skewed the female and youth vote. The Left only wins a majority of single White females (aka ugly whores that nobody wants to marry) and young brown trash from the ghetto.

And since Whites are rapidly becoming racial minorities all across America (especially amongst younger Americans where White babies are already racial minorities), the gender and youth vote gap will only continue to widen.

So, I urge my fellow Republicunts to not just mindlessly blame young people and women for America rapidly becoming a degenerate 3rd world combination of North Mexico demographically and North Korea politically.

It's the Left carrying out a generational demographic ethnic cleansing against White people and the Right's refusal to do anything about it that's really to blame for the extinction of the GOP in presidential elections.

Don't get me wrong, though. I'm still not letting left-wing White race traitors off the hook regardless of age or gender. There's still way, way too many White people across the board that idiotically vote Left despite the Left openly declaring their desire to systematically discriminate against them and dispossess them of their wealth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: White women the latest victims of affirmative action
Posted by: well damn ()
Date: April 05, 2013 06:30PM

tl;dr

Posted by: i lol'd ()
Date: April 06, 2013 08:46PM

well damn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> tl;dr

+1

Posted by: FFU time ()
Date: April 06, 2013 08:52PM

you are all liberals

Posted by: Ohnono ()
Date: April 06, 2013 09:37PM

Nonono... White establishment mentioned by gays and blacks that white women are minorities too since the late 1970's.

It was that statement that gave boom the jews needed to have the power in the usa to passively enforce race mixing through gender inequality meeting and feminism and making the white female less than normal.

So by listening to the liberal jew media that started all the shit and the founder of this liberal movement is non other than Richard perle. Richard perle single handedly once creating shit to rip society apart then moves on from liberalism then to conservatisim and hendid that with pastor hagee and the industrial war complex to kill muslims for israel. Fuck america is what richard perle says and so the same with pastor hagee. The only country deserved of respect is Israel!

So blame again the international jew for the new world order. The nwo is right around the corner.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.