HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I can guarantee your weight loss
Posted by: madgoodies ()
Date: November 15, 2013 06:17AM

How would you like to lose weight and get energy without any supplements or surgery?
Discover what all the famous stars are doing and what makes their skin so radiant and bright. And the best part its actually easy!

Hi my name is Josh and I have helped people reached their goals on what they wanted and let me say they always are shocked to find out how simple this can be done.

So here it is, I have a book that has been published and the release date ison 12/25/2013 in about a month, so until then I will be giving away tips to your weight loss that you can start using today for free!!!

Email me at madgoodies@hotmail right now to start learning things like

How to lose weight whether you exercise or not
Why am I always so tired?
How to clear up unwanted acne
How to become more focused
Etc

I’m only going to accept 10 people from this cite to get helpful tips and tricks for life.
Also as a great bonus the first 5 that emails me madgoodies@hotmail will receive my book totally for free and to make it better on the launch of my site when the book is released I will give you life time member ship.

so heres a tip some of you might find helpful

Did you know by including pectin in your normal diet will make you feel fuller and more satisfied? Where do I get pectin?
Right?

And also did you know sometimes in overweight people we need more acid in our stomachs to properly digest the foods we eat in order for us to get the most energy from the breakdown instead of it being stored as fat? So how to get more acids?
Right?

And one more thing, 1 in 3 people are living with parasites in our bodies! These parasites will suck away all the important nutrition that keeps our bodies well and balanced. how do I get rid of theses parasites?
Right?

Well the answer for these questions my friend is simple. raw apple cider vinegar.

It has many more wonders then what I just mentioned but yes raw apple cider vinegar is an all natural remedy to kick start your whole digestive system on the right track. So if you want more of these valuable tips and tricks contact me at

madgoodies@hotmail.

Talk to you soon!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I can guarantee your weight loss
Posted by: hardworker ()
Date: November 15, 2013 01:41PM

Site, not cite.

Hope you wrote better in your book.

Posted by: HIV/AIDS ()
Date: November 15, 2013 02:43PM

Me too.

Posted by: Robert G ()
Date: November 15, 2013 03:08PM

unless it makes my dick grow I aint drinking no vinegar.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.