HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hey Concert Lovers (Hook-Up Here!)
Posted by: STDC Mike ()
Date: August 01, 2012 01:26PM

Hey yall, I am new here, somehow just now finding out about this message board. Pretty awesome, born and raised in this area there is a lot of good content here. That being said, I would like to extend something in the way of awesomeness to all you Fairfax Underground folks.

I operate a little thing I call Street Team DC and I'm always looking for new muscle to join the ranks in helping me spread the word around town about concerts and other events going down. In exchange for 10 minutes of passing out flyers at the end of a concert, I can offer you admission to damn near any show in town. Go out and hit an event around town, I'll owe you a pair of tickets to a show of your choice down the line.

Some of you might actually recognize me at "that guy" at Jiffy Lube Live (always Nissan Pavilion in my heart) who runs the Live Nation tent right inside the gates...I play really loud, really awesome music and talk shit to the crowd coming in. I haven't paid for a concert ticket in over a decade, and I hook up hundreds of admissions to shows every year. When the UFC came to The Patriot Center (2x) and Verizon Center, I hooked up 100+ tickets for a little bit of help on the streets promoting the shows.

In other words, I'm the real deal and if you are interested in getting down with the program, shoot me an email and I'll be happy to get you rolling ASAP!

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Concert Lovers (Hook-Up Here!)
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 01, 2012 01:32PM

This sounds like a scam somehow. I bet you recruit a lot of losers that you then take advantage of.

Posted by: x6nCe ()
Date: August 01, 2012 01:36PM

I thought this thread was about picking up an STD in DC

Date: August 01, 2012 01:37PM

Nah man, not a scam at all. I line people up to do work for people, I get paid and everybody gets hooked with tickets to shows they want to go to. Not sure what sounds scammy about that one.

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

Date: August 01, 2012 01:38PM

Hahaha you don't need help from this message board to cop an STD in DC.

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

Posted by: Z3R0 ()
Date: August 01, 2012 01:43PM

An does not go in front of s. You're pretty stupid. Even for a promo-fag.

Date: August 01, 2012 01:46PM

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA my good man ZERO is now the grammar police. Like I said, keep up the good work with the internet shenanigans clown I'll see you at the next show your mom buys you a ticket to and loans you the car to come out to!

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

Date: August 01, 2012 01:47PM

LULZ

http://www.myspace.com/streetteamdc/photos

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mike-mayer/53/451/530

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2012 01:47PM by eesh.

Date: August 01, 2012 01:48PM

Boss Dog
Street Team DC
April 1993 – Present (19 years 5 months) Washington D.C. Metro Area

I talk to strangers, usually in massive numbers, in the most awesome manner possible. Street Team DC currently has over 200 members associated with it, ready to tackle any and all events in the area.

Date: August 01, 2012 01:49PM

That's me, good job detective!

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

Posted by: Alexander Smith ()
Date: August 01, 2012 01:50PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LULZ
>
>
> http://www.myspace.com/streetteamdc/photos
>
>
> http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mike-mayer/53/451/530

Lol.

STD Mike, you are pathetic. Take your spam to another board.

Date: August 01, 2012 01:51PM

"I talk to strangers, usually in massive numbers, in the most awesome manner possible. Street Team DC currently has over 200 members associated with it, ready to tackle any and all events in the area." STDMike

lls. so you're basically the center of the bukkake ring, right beady eyes? you look familar. like saturday nights at tracks night club (closed) familar. 1993-present sure is a long time to be a loser.

Date: August 01, 2012 01:55PM

Spam? I am confused. I'm extending an offer to people on a Northern Virginia message board to get them hooked up with concerts in the area. I missed the spammy/scammy part, obviously.

Hey ZERO I will give you credit for the term "beady eyes" and referencing Tracks, at least this round of zingers was decent jerk.

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

Date: August 01, 2012 01:57PM

STDC Mike Wrote:
> That's me, good job detective!

"MAYER ","MICHAEL ","D","030"," 505","N ROOSEVELT #315 ","BV","FALLS CHURCH","VA","03/08/2008","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS "

View Larger Map

Posted by: you don't know shit ()
Date: August 01, 2012 01:58PM

Z3R0 Wrote:
> An does not go in front of s. You're pretty
> stupid. Even for a promo-fag.

If you are not using an acronym it's "a sexually transmitted disease."

If you are using the acronym, phonetically, it's "an STD," (just like "an honest mistake"). The "n" is only added in front of a vowel commencing (or a phonetically vowel sounding) word.

Date: August 01, 2012 02:01PM

Man you Fairfax Undergrounders are resourceful.

And way to police the grammar police you don't know shit, that is some high level English rule there!

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

Date: August 01, 2012 02:02PM

hey mike, ^there's some nerd dick for you to suck off, if you're into the dorko look.

Date: August 01, 2012 02:04PM

oops, i see you're too fast and are ready to gobble it down. glad to see you have not slowed down there, turbo lover.

Date: August 01, 2012 02:07PM

Haha you nailed it ZERO, love that turbo pedal to the medal bud. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA you are a high level internet scrapper, congrats.

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

Date: August 01, 2012 02:08PM

Holy shit, he's big into MMA. I bet he wears a lot of Affliction and Tapout.

Blessed are the murderous.

Date: August 01, 2012 02:11PM

only has 12 connects though. lls

Date: August 01, 2012 02:13PM

Do street promotions pay enough to support all those children of yours?

Date: August 01, 2012 02:13PM

Don't own one "MMA guy" shirt.

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

Date: August 01, 2012 02:15PM

Did Linkedin to connect with a former co-employee, haven't checked it since getting their new contact info. You guys are bored today eh?

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: August 01, 2012 02:26PM

I'm going to break ranks with the rest of the Undergrounders and say that I've seen and heard of things similar to what STDC Mike is doing and they're not all necessarily scams. If you hand out fliers to 100 people and even 10 people buy a ticket, then they've already covered the cost of the two tickets they're giving you as payment.

The biggest question, Mike, is what company are you affiliated with that lets you hand out free tickets to people? If you're not affiliated with a company, how are you getting these free tickets?

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Date: August 01, 2012 02:32PM

Mephisto, I run a team...Street Team DC...over the years I have built up contacts with different companies/venues that require this type of work, and established myself as THE BEST at it in this town. I'm something like a middle man on a lot of this stuff...I find "the right people" to hit a certain event or crowd, I get paid to do so and I pay either in tickets to shows/events or cayyyyyyyyyyyyash. Not too complicated, not sure why this became such a debacle. Hahahaha.

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

PS - In regards to the "covered the cost of the two tickets they're giving you" concept, that's not entirely applicable with what I do. For example, last weekend I had 6 people doing Identity Fest Friday, 311 & Slightly Stoopid Saturday and 6 people doing Mayhem Festival Sunday. Those 18 admissions weren't counted against house ticket sales, so there is no cost or loss of revenue stream to the company. It's like they're just letting you walk in more-or-less. Know what I mean?

Date: August 01, 2012 02:39PM

1.) Holy shit it registered, I hope it doesn't hang around too long.

2.) Mephisto asked a legitimate question, and it responded with obfuscation and boisterous claims that gave me douche chills.

Date: August 01, 2012 02:45PM

eesh...I'm not sure exactly where I went wrong to incite such aggravation in you and ZERO...I found this message board, thought it was pretty cool and offered up something that I figured a lot of people might have interest in. I didn't insult anybody, talk any shit or try to run any scam on anybody. But here you guys are. So ummmmmm...yeah man I don't know, you got too much free time maybe, come work some shows I could have you out running right now. Occupy your time more constructively. Everything I've stated about what I do and offer up to anybody interested is accurate and factual. No bullshit here, no need to bullshit here. My checks cash with or without this messag board, I'm just looking to extend the hook-up is all.

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

Date: August 01, 2012 02:45PM

STDC Mike Wrote:
> Mephisto, I run a team...Street Team DC...over the
> years I have built up contacts with different
> companies/venues that require this type of work,
> and established myself as THE BEST at it in this
> town. I'm something like a middle man on a lot of
> this stuff...I find "the right people" to hit a
> certain event or crowd, I get paid to do so and I
> pay either in tickets to shows/events or
> cayyyyyyyyyyyyash. Not too complicated, not sure
> why this became such a debacle. Hahahaha.

This site has had people post their dubious business deals in the past, and "free tickets to almost any event for 10 minutes of your time" sounds (on the surface) dubious. Like I said, I know these things are sometimes legit from my own personal experience, but it probably won't appear that way to others.

Can you tell us which companies/venues you work for?

> PS - In regards to the "covered the cost of the
> two tickets they're giving you" concept, that's
> not entirely applicable with what I do. For
> example, last weekend I had 6 people doing
> Identity Fest Friday, 311 & Slightly Stoopid
> Saturday and 6 people doing Mayhem Festival
> Sunday. Those 18 admissions weren't counted
> against house ticket sales, so there is no cost or
> loss of revenue stream to the company. It's like
> they're just letting you walk in more-or-less.
> Know what I mean?

I do know what you mean, but I'm still a little confused. Eighteen people attending for free means 18 less tickets they could have sold to paying customers. For an event like Mayhem Fest, sure, that's a drop in the bucket. How does it work for concerts where there is assigned seating? What about smaller venues? What if the event is sold out?

EDIT: And if you're giving people physical tickets to the event, how is that not counting against their ticket sales?

I'm just trying to get a better understanding of how this works.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2012 02:48PM by MrMephisto.

Date: August 01, 2012 02:52PM

STDC Mike Wrote:
> eesh...I'm not sure exactly where I went wrong to
> incite such aggravation in you and ZERO...I found
> this message board, thought it was pretty cool and
> offered up something that I figured a lot of
> people might have interest in. I didn't insult
> anybody, talk any shit or try to run any scam on
> anybody. But here you guys are. So
> ummmmmm...yeah man I don't know, you got too much
> free time maybe, come work some shows I could have
> you out running right now. Occupy your time more
> constructively. Everything I've stated about what
> I do and offer up to anybody interested is
> accurate and factual. No bullshit here, no need
> to bullshit here. My checks cash with or without
> this messag board, I'm just looking to extend the
> hook-up is all.
>
> STDC Mike
> StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

aggravation? pfft, i'm just a lil frustrated and you come along looking for a hook up, so you down for a throat massage or what? come on stumblina, fall on it and start doing what you do best.

Date: August 01, 2012 02:54PM

Good questions Mephisto, and I'll do my best to answer them.

As far as the 18 less tickets, that's 6 per show spread across 3 shows and as you said, really a drop in the bucket. None of those shows were "sold out" either so it doesn't even amount to a drop in the bucket, actually to the contrary. I put 6 people in each show to spend money in concessions and merchandise, that likely wouldn't have been there (wouldn't have bought tickets) had they not been hooked up. No lose situation, they get people to push flyers at the show and spend some money inside. Nobody buys tickets to the shows they were pushing, they still got some extra $$$ in concessions and merchandise.

Assigned seating shows do work different, obviously those would technically go against tickets that could be sold...but say for example System of a Down is coming to Verizon Center, assigned seats. Live Nation has a number of tickets, who knows how many, that are set aside to give to vendors, VIP box holders, stuff like that. There is a number of tickets set aside from the jump for comps. Smaller venues, I mean I have people working 9:30 Club shows all the time, I guess that might be what you would call a smaller venue if you compared to JLL/MPP type outdoor stuff. There is really no such thing as a sold out show. There are some shows that are no comp shows but that's a whole nother deal that I really have no control over, but I'd say about 95% of shows have comps available. Hopefully that makes some sense...thanks for asking questions and not just trying to slay me for no reason at all. Hahaha.

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

Date: August 01, 2012 03:15PM

STDC Mike Wrote:
> Live Nation has a number of
> tickets, who knows how many, that are set aside to
> give to vendors, VIP box holders, stuff like that.

> There are some shows that are no comp
> shows but that's a whole nother deal that I really
> have no control over, but I'd say about 95% of
> shows have comps available.

This is the kind of info I was looking for. So, the venue gives you X amount of comp tickets up front for your work, or do you go back after you do the promoting and say, "I need X amount of comp tickets"?

Let's say I just got a lobotomy and want to go see Justin Bieber at Verizon. Do I have to promote for that show to get the tickets, or can I promote for any show and get Bieber tickets?

Do the people who work for you know up front if they'll be able to get free tickets for the show they want to see, or do they have to hand out the fliers first and then see what happens?

How do you get the fliers to the people handing them out? Is there a rep from your company that meets them on-site, do you mail them, etc?

How do you know that someone isn't just saying they promoted, dumping the fliers in the trash, and collecting their free tickets?

Posted by: STD Mike ()
Date: August 01, 2012 03:21PM

It's just that today is the first ever "World Middle Finger Day" and the haters on this thread are just exercising their right and celebrating the hate.

That's all it is. I've seen you around shows and I say STD-Mike is legit!

http://now.msn.com/viral-video-celebrates-the-first-world-middle-finger-day

Date: August 01, 2012 03:36PM

Haha, I like you Mephisto, you ask great questions. The way the ticket/admission deal works differs for different situations. For example, every JLL show I am alloted X number of passes (not tickets) for my flyer crew. I know that number a week or so in advance of the show, and I build my crew for that show to meet that number of passes. Those people are working that show in exchange for admission to that show. Then there are situations where I have people hitting a show or event in exchange for tickets/admission to a future show. For example, I had a girl out at the Santana & Allman Brothers show at MPP a couple of nights ago. She and her husband had a package of flyers from 9:30 Club and a package of flyers from Live Nation. They passed those out and now they are owed a pair of tickets to a show of their choice at 9:30 Club and either The Fillmore Silver Spring or Warner Theatre.

For the record, something like Justin Bieber would probably be no comp, they're sucking every dollar they can out of those big tours. They're guaranteed to sell out without a doubt, so the powers that be ain't giving up shit on comps.

For people doing flyering in exchange for future shows, like I referenced above...those are really case-to-case but like I said 95% of shows have comps so as a result I can hook 95% of shows as payback for past work. If a show is labeled sold out, I can still get them hooked as long as it's not an assigned seat situation. So people are pretty well safe to get what they want in return for random show/event action, I think I've only had to say no to people on show requests 3 or 4 times over the years.

Flyers get to people in different manners, depending on the action. Usually I have them shipped directly from the people or venue we are doing the work for. One exception is the UFC, they ship me 3 or 4 boxes of flyers for each PPV and I have people pick up from me to distribute them. Work at a show in exchange for admission to that show, flyers are at the venue ready to go. It all depends on the assignment in question.

The million dollar question on how I know people are doing what they say they are...and this is why I have been able to build my reputation over the years. I have people text me pictures when they're at a random show/event every 5 minutes, if they want to fake it I'll at least make them pretend really well to be doing what they're supposed to. If I don't get those pictures, they don't get compensated. At JLL/MPP/9:30/UStreet I rely on the door/gate staff to give me the yay or nay on whether people were flyering. It works really well, everybody working a show gets their flyers near the end of the show and hits them right up front where they are highly visible. There are eyes on them. Once upon a time I tried letting people do pre-show flyering at JLL & MPP, but once I figured out that 1/3 of those people were bullshitting on the work, I cut that out and will never do it again.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mayyyyyyne you're good. Thanks though, good questions lead to what I hope are good answers. You better sign up to run with me after all of this grilling you know. Hahahaha.

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

Date: August 01, 2012 03:41PM

And thanks to STD Mike (I earned that nickname once, but only once) I appreciate the vote of confidence...I work harder when I'm out there than anybody I've ever seen doing what I do, and I take a lot of pride in that shit. Always nice to be noticed!

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: August 01, 2012 03:44PM

I'm totally hitting this dude up. Score some free tix and then toss his flyers in the trash. Save the public the hassle of finding trashcans on their own.

But seriously - what's to keep your crew from doing such a thing? You give me 100 flyers...I wander out into the crowd, toss them in the trash, grab a $11 beer, come back 20 min later and say "finished!!!"

Date: August 01, 2012 03:53PM

I'll keep it in mind.

For future reference, you'd be better served mentioning these kinds of specifics up front. As they say in business, "there's no such thing as a free lunch," and the promise of free tickets for minimal work is going to raise some eyebrows. Good luck!

Date: August 01, 2012 03:58PM

Haha holler at me Warhawk, I always got work! You might have missed my method of how I keep an eye on things. I've got ways to see what's going on, no matter the venue or event, and I catch people trying to act slick with me from time-to-time. They get blacklisted instantly, I have a zero strike policy. And why would you try to fuck up an awesome deal anyhow? I've got people with me that have been doing this shit for 10 years. TEN YEARS OF FREE SHOWS. And it's not like I ask for much to begin with, hell the work we do at 9:30 Club literally takes 5-10 minutes. You want to throw a wide open pipeline of concert hook ups to skip out on 5-10 minutes of work? That's fine, but it's not something I run in to often.

There is a reason why I'm out at shows. There is a reason why I have people out at shows. Those that know, know I'm the name they can trust. Really the only one in town at that, I know my competition and they ain't shit. I run a legitimate team and I run it tight, for my benefit and the benefit of everybody involved. I like hooking people up, the more people I can have out running around doing work, the more I build myself and Street Team DC up, it's as simple as that. Everybody is a winner at the end of the day, it's impossible to fail as long as the work gets done honest. But it's gotta be proven quality work, not bullshit. We cut the bullshit from GO. You think I don't have spys on rookies out there? Haha I been to the rodeo a time or two I have my ways of spotting the fakers man!

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

Date: August 01, 2012 04:03PM

Just gimme a holler if you ever want to hit a show Mephisto, for your fine line of questioning I might even have a no-work deal lined up for you man. Hahaha...if I knew it would raise such a stink with my original post, I would have gone more in to detail honestly, but I didn't think it was going to be so ill-received on here. What can you do though, I offer it up and if anybody wants in, I'm real easy to get up with! Hope to see you out there sometime, and any more questions, I'll do my best to answer em'.

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

Date: August 01, 2012 04:04PM

What about the MetroMix Street Team?

-
Attachments:
690239_width750.jpeg

Date: August 01, 2012 04:14PM

What about the MetroMix Street Team? Bunch of phonies in t-shirts. They seem more interested in style than substance from what I have seen from them over the years. Lots of chicks walking around with big ol' fake smiles pretending they're excited about whatever they're pumping up on any particular night. They do a lot of cool shit though, I will give them credit for that...they have money behind them to where they're more of a brand embassador type outfit in my eyes. What I/we do is completely different from what MetroMix does. I used to have a couple of their chicks do work for me, they didn't last because they sucked and were lame as shit. But they were a home run with MetroMix, just a different type of deal.

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

Posted by: ACDC Mike ()
Date: August 01, 2012 05:45PM

Hey yall, I am new here, somehow just now finding out about this message board. Pretty awesome, born and raised in this area there is a lot of good content here. That being said, I would like to extend something in the way of awesomeness to all you Fairfax Underground folks.

I operate a little thing I call Glory Hole DC and I'm always looking for new muscle to join the ranks in helping me spread the word about glory holes around town In exchange for 10 minutes of sucking cock, I can offer you an STD. Go out and hit a glory holet around town, I'll owe you an STD down the line.

Some of you might actually recognize me at "that guy" at Cock Lube Live who runs the DC glory hole association. I promote the sucking and ass taking of cocks sprouting from assorted holes in walls. I can show you where these are.

In other words, I'm the real deal and if you are interested in getting down with glory holes, shoot me an email and I'll be happy to get you rolling ASAP!

ACDC Mike
GloryHoleTeamDC@gmail.com

Date: August 01, 2012 06:14PM

A-har-har-har-har-har I see what you did there. A-har-har-har-har-har.

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

Posted by: meh ()
Date: August 01, 2012 09:01PM

I enjoy the fact that most people post irrelevant shit in the main forum, and this guy posts his shit which is actually relevant in off-topic.

Irony.

Anyways, Mike, you should have lurked moar. These forums are filled with trolls, guilty myself, and anything constructive or social is not appreciated.

Posted by: More than Z3R0 ()
Date: August 02, 2012 05:38PM

>
> lls. so you're basically the center of the bukkake
> ring, right beady eyes? you look familar. like
> saturday nights at tracks night club (closed)
> familar. 1993-present sure is a long time to be a
> loser.

Hello Z3R0,
Bukkake on Sturday nights?
You are a sick puppy.

Posted by: >Z3R0< ()
Date: August 02, 2012 07:31PM

Z3R0 Wrote:
> hey mike, ^there's some nerd dick for you to suck
> off, if you're into the dorko look.

Z3R0,
I've noticrd that you mention "dicks" and "sucks" are common terms in your posts.

Comments?

Posted by: Thinkbox MC ()
Date: November 13, 2012 12:16PM

Z3R0 Wrote:
> hey mike, ^there's some nerd dick for you to suck
> off, if you're into the dorko look.

STDC Mike is a fag.

all promotions work is a SCAM. if you dont know better then you deserve to get screwed.

have fun working your ass off only to get fucked over.

-thinkbox out.

Posted by: Audit ()
Date: November 13, 2012 12:37PM

I Think STDC an MC THINKBOX are past due for a good examination of all financial records for the last 7 years.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: November 13, 2012 01:05PM

Don't compare Mike with ThinkBox.

Mike actually has something going on.

Date: November 13, 2012 02:04PM

BEH Wrote:
> Don't compare Mike with ThinkBox.
>
> Mike actually has something going on.

yes dont compare me to mike.

I am an aspiring DJ that losers on this site love to hate on.

Mike is a scam artist who doesnt live up to his word in terms of payment and sexually groped my girl.

what a bunch of bullshit on this site.

-thinkbox out.

Date: November 13, 2012 03:09PM

Now you pretend to know this STD Mike?

Date: November 13, 2012 03:14PM

eesh Wrote:
> Now you pretend to know this STD Mike?

the real STDC Mike groped my girl.

this isnt the real Mike on this site.

this is justine fucking with me. again.

when i mentioned his wife i didnt get a response from this "mike". trust me him and i have settled our beef in real life. he didnt come out of that one too well. this isnt the real Mike.

Date: November 13, 2012 03:18PM

Thinkbox MC Wrote:
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Now you pretend to know this STD Mike?
>
>
> the real STDC Mike groped my girl.
>
> this isnt the real Mike on this site.
>
> this is justine fucking with me. again.
>
> when i mentioned his wife i didnt get a response
> from this "mike". trust me him and i have settled
> our beef in real life. he didnt come out of that
> one too well. this isnt the real Mike.

Just like you aren't the real Thinkbox! LOL

Date: November 13, 2012 03:25PM

LOL exactly EEsh! How is Frankie Bass doing these days?

-thinkbox out.

Posted by: Justine ()
Date: November 14, 2012 08:30AM

Thinkbox MC Wrote:
> LOL exactly EEsh! How is Frankie Bass doing these
> days?
>
> -thinkbox out.

Oh ur mos def the real thinkbox. told you i'd get ur ass back

Posted by: down the line ()
Date: November 14, 2012 08:59AM

Thinkbox MC Wrote:
> eesh Wrote:
> -----
> > Now you pretend to know this STD Mike?
>
>
> the real STDC Mike groped my girl.
>
> this isnt the real Mike on this site.
>
> this is justine fucking with me. again.
>
> when i mentioned his wife i didnt get a response
> from this "mike". trust me him and i have settled
> our beef in real life. he didnt come out of that
> one too well. this isnt the real Mike.

I call bullshit, no man is that Desperate to grope that girl.

Date: November 14, 2012 10:33AM

Justine Wrote:
> Thinkbox MC Wrote:
> -----
> > LOL exactly EEsh! How is Frankie Bass doing
> these
> > days?
> >
> > -thinkbox out.
>
> Oh ur mos def the real thinkbox. told you i'd get
> ur ass back

Fuck you Justine, go back to your BEH handle now that you have been outed. stay the fuck out of my shit cunt.

Posted by: Django ()
Date: November 14, 2012 11:38AM

Thinkbox MC Wrote:
> Justine Wrote:
> -----
> > Thinkbox MC Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > LOL exactly EEsh! How is Frankie Bass doing
> > these
> > > days?
> > >
> > > -thinkbox out.
> >
> > Oh ur mos def the real thinkbox. told you i'd
> get
> > ur ass back
>
>
> Fuck you Justine, go back to your BEH handle now
> that you have been outed. stay the fuck out of my
> shit cunt.

U gay bro?

Posted by: Justine ()
Date: November 14, 2012 12:04PM

Thinkbox MC Wrote:
> Justine Wrote:
> -----
> > Thinkbox MC Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > LOL exactly EEsh! How is Frankie Bass doing
> > these
> > > days?
> > >
> > > -thinkbox out.
> >
> > Oh ur mos def the real thinkbox. told you i'd
> get
> > ur ass back
>
>
> shit cunt.

havent even begun yet u douche. in the end u'll have learned to keep ur hands to urself!

Date: November 14, 2012 12:36PM

Thinkbox MC Wrote:
> shit cunt.

You call your asshole a "shit cunt?"

What do you call your regular vagina, I wonder?

Posted by: lto ()
Date: November 14, 2012 12:51PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Thinkbox MC Wrote:
> -----
> > Fuck you Justine, go back to your BEH handle
> now
> > that you have been outed. stay the fuck out of
> my
> > shit cunt.
>
> You call your asshole a "shit cunt?"
>
> What do you call your regular vagina, I wonder?

We all have pet names for our assholes.

I call my asshole a popsicle.

I call my boyfriend's asshole a lollipop.

When I want sex, I say, hey, stick your lollipop in my popsicle.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: November 14, 2012 01:01PM

McSucksCocks, I think you'd better get used to the idea that there is a whole universe of people who think you're a douche.

Justine is a seperate person as is Eesh and your new friend Mike as well as me.

The only thing we have in common is we think McSucksCocks is a very silly boy.

Don't worry though, you still have your Jay Leno look alike girlfriend.

Date: November 14, 2012 01:02PM

lto Wrote:
> We all have pet names for our assholes.
>
> I call my asshole a popsicle.
>
> I call my boyfriend's asshole a lollipop.
>
> When I want sex, I say, hey, stick your lollipop
> in my popsicle.

Wait... You ask him to stick his asshole in your asshole?

How does that work?

Posted by: lto ()
Date: November 14, 2012 02:27PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> lto Wrote:
> -----
> > We all have pet names for our assholes.
> >
> > I call my asshole a popsicle.
> >
> > I call my boyfriend's asshole a lollipop.
> >
> > When I want sex, I say, hey, stick your
> lollipop
> > in my popsicle.
>
> Wait... You ask him to stick his asshole in your
> asshole?
>
> How does that work?

The truth is.... what we do is just rub our assholes together.

Anyway, it's been fun chatting with you, but I've been told to put my popsicle away.

Maybe we'll meet again

au revoir...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.