HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
President Obama will be the
Posted by: Danny ()
Date: November 10, 2012 09:24PM

President Obama will be the LAST President of the United States. Call me crazy, but I know the TRUTH.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: President Obama will be the
Posted by: Ito ()
Date: November 10, 2012 09:25PM

OK Crazy.

Posted by: Danny ()
Date: November 10, 2012 09:30PM

Ito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OK Crazy.

Its something going on in the country man. Something big. That we don't know about.

Posted by: BigK ()
Date: November 10, 2012 09:47PM

CRAZY

Posted by: Been there, done that ()
Date: November 10, 2012 09:54PM

Danny Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> President Obama will be the LAST President of the
> United States. Call me crazy, but I know the
> TRUTH.

Yeah, I remember getting all into Alex Jones and Prison Planet after we invaded Iraq because I couldn't believe the country would get behind such an obvious lie like that, and I was looking for answers.

People were crazy back then, and they are even crazier now. Now you've got FEMA coffins, concentration camps, oh noz nano threads in the chemtrails! I know a guy who's cousin has seen the FEMA trains! My neighbor said the national guard has trained to round up people! He heard it on a radio show where a guy who met a retired navy dude at a bar called in and talked all about it!

Meanwhile all your worries are for nothing. The fucked up world we live in is just a result of human nature and how power and greed works. Nothing grand, nothing spectacular, just the mundane and boring.

Treat all those conspiracy websites like science fiction and you can have hours of entertainment. Don't treat them as anything close to reality.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.