HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Mitt Romney Mormon video goes viral...
Posted by: Lloydster ()
Date: November 05, 2012 12:16PM

It would be mistake to think that this guy can seperate Church and State.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxMD02zU9SE&feature=player_embedded

I could be wrong but I'm right 99% of the time

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mitt Romney Mormon video goes viral...
Posted by: more complete! ()
Date: November 05, 2012 12:25PM

More complete video of his argument with this right wing AM radio host. Mitt actually comes across as more enlightened than this absolutist fundamentalist nutjob who believes that the Supreme Court actually "writes" legislation and submits it to the Executive for signing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFkaCji-UDA&feature=related

I still won't vote for Mitt, exactly because that AM radio host represents a large core of ass-backward thinking. But I do believe Mitt doesn't confuse his religious life with his political life.

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: November 05, 2012 06:14PM

I'm a pro-Christian conservative so this vid just makes me like him more. I'm glad that he's not a fraud like I am (I started going back to Church recently just to give a middle finger to my old atheist self and the Left in general. Although I'm not sure I'll ever really be a belieber...) It looks like he genuinely cares about his faith. Awwww. That's soooo cute. :D

He deserves to win. He's a good man. But I'll be voting for Obama anyway in order to implement my master plan of speeding up the collapse of this country and then starting anew from scratch...

PS. This vid is from 2007 by the way... The Left is lying when they say it's a recent vid...

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: November 05, 2012 06:18PM

This is a recent picture of me btw

I am gonna be such a world changer from my parents basement!

23978816.jpg

I started going to church because this fat 220 lb 16yr old I am into likes church alot and I am hoping she will touch my wiener for money.

Posted by: Ten Fingers in the Ballot Box ()
Date: November 05, 2012 07:00PM

It's not his views that concern me, but his temperament. Imagine Mitt in a tough negotiating session. If he can't control himself with an interviewer who keeps saying, "I agree with you," imagine what he'd be like with people who don't.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.