HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
communist conoley
Posted by: voter4 ()
Date: August 10, 2012 01:32AM

why is the communist congress men in the entrance of the new Microsoft office store? I never voted for him why is he there?
Attachments:
576194_10151088023157480_794063724_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: communist conoley
Posted by: Gerry stinks ()
Date: August 10, 2012 02:43AM

He smelled new tax money.

Posted by: Concerned Citizen ()
Date: August 10, 2012 04:53AM

Here's an even better question: the new store is in Arlington. Why the FUCK is Gerry in Arlington, to sniff Jim Moran's ass?

Posted by: Hay Zeus ()
Date: August 10, 2012 11:07AM

Drunkin Jim Moran was probably passed out in the drunk tank and ol'e Jerry was covering for him.

Posted by: Campaign Materials at Tax Payer Expense ()
Date: August 10, 2012 11:11AM

He's trying to appear "Pro Business" and at the same time, try to make all of us in the 11th forget his most recent campaign mailing, yesterday, that cost us hundreds of thousands of dollars. That's right, tax payer expense, no lie, no politicization, downright wrong on every acceptable level regardless of party.

Tax payer paid for, he will do anything to stay in power, and keep us like little mice that don't stand a chance.

Posted by: photo op ()
Date: August 10, 2012 11:17AM

You ask why Jerry was there. The answer is quite simple. There was a camera.

Posted by: Snip-Snip ()
Date: August 10, 2012 11:26AM

The guy with the scissors is going to give him a sex change operation.

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: August 10, 2012 11:36AM

photo op Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You ask why Jerry was there. The answer is quite
> simple. There was a camera.

This becomes even more so the case, when elections are close. If you pay close attention to his track record, there is a preponderance of this every election season. Then he and his staff "disappear" into God knows where. They don't listen or even reply with a form letter email that other folks in Congress do. There goes any type of follow up, and the only time Gerry cares, is when its "about him." This man is the walking embodiment of "Its my seat, and ever since I ran for Class President in elementary school, I will do what's best for me. Me, Me, Me." Not who he represents of course.

If you spend time with him, you'll realize how dishonest he is, and makes even the sleaziest of politicians seems actually quite honorable.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.