HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax Underground Ruining Lives Since 2005: TheNorthman
Posted by: Brian Hoddock ()
Date: June 28, 2012 03:34PM

facebook.com/brian.haddock

But wait! There's more! Hold on to your seats!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Underground Ruining Lives Since 2005: TheNorthman
Posted by: Could it be? ()
Date: June 28, 2012 03:38PM

facebook.com/alli.gordon1

Mrs. Blvd?

Posted by: Nail in the Coffin ()
Date: June 28, 2012 03:41PM

facebook.com/jennifer.sober.1

Therapist sister.

Posted by: JenK ()
Date: June 28, 2012 03:45PM

Could it be? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> facebook.com/alli.gordon1
>
> Mrs. Blvd?

Keep trying. Good effort. You have all summer to go...btw, only Alli we know is about 1300miles away from ffx

Posted by: no one cares jen ()
Date: June 28, 2012 03:47PM

m.therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/name/Jennifer_H_Sober_MS,LCMFT,LCPC_Cockeysville_Maryland_57895

no one really cares about you or gordon but we did nail thenorthman brian hoddock!

Posted by: Epic ()
Date: June 28, 2012 03:52PM

All the pieces are falling into place. See how one little remark on this site can bust your entire anon career wide open? Now come on folks! I think it is pretty clear now that Brian Hoddock is TheNorthman.

The list:
Brian knows Scott
TheNorthman tried to talk Scott out of leaving this site

Northman lives in Maryland
Brian lives in Maryland

Brian was born in Monty County
Northman also stated he was born in MOCO

Nothman said his sister said Scott wasn't skitzo
Brian's sister is a therapist

Brian deleted Scott sooner after his city was posted
Northman stopped posting for a few hours

Am I missing anything anyone?

Posted by: This is great ()
Date: June 28, 2012 04:01PM

Too bad for his sister. I'm going to write a ton of bad reviews and warn people not to go to her pratice. It's only fair.

LET THE GOOGLE FUCK BEGIN!
Attachments:
file-5.jpeg

Posted by: chomo ()
Date: June 28, 2012 04:07PM

Child molester. Rapist. Little boy toucher. Cheats on his wife with little girl off the internet.

Posted by: WHAT????? ()
Date: June 28, 2012 04:37PM

Are you people crazy!! There is no way Northman is Brian Haddock. Are you going to ruin someone's reputation based on faulty research? Read ALL of Northman's posts before you do this so you can see your mistakes. He lives in an apartment in Northern Virginia. Brian Haddock owns a house in Westminster. Brian grew up in PG County, not Montgomery County. Northman has been trolling here for over a year. Brian was only mentioned a month ago when 2con brought him up because Brian was concerned about a friend and wanted to get him mental health help. The day Brian Haddock spent with Scott at the police station, Northman was still posting. Was Brian at the police station posting? And Brian's sister, if that's who she is, is not a "psychologist." She is some kind of marriage counselor. This list goes on. I think Northman fed you all this to send you on this witch hunt.

Posted by: again ()
Date: June 28, 2012 04:40PM

And Northman was banned, which is why he's not posting. He'll return again soon, I'm sure

Posted by: Que?!?! ()
Date: June 28, 2012 04:41PM

You need to do your research. Go to Brian's my life page. He did live in Montgomery County, where Northman said he grew up. Where are these claims of an apartment in NOVA? Show us.

Read Brian's sister's website profile. She works with people with bipolar disorder. Once again, do you research next time before you write such a long winded rant.

Posted by: Not banned ()
Date: June 28, 2012 04:42PM

again Wrote:
> And Northman was banned, which is why he's not
> posting. He'll return again soon, I'm sure

He's not banned lol. He's been posting on 2cons thread in the fairfax general forum today

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 28, 2012 04:45PM

Que?!?! Wrote:
> You need to do your research. Go to Brian's my
> life page. He did live in Montgomery County, where
> Northman said he grew up. Where are these claims
> of an apartment in NOVA? Show us.
>
> Read Brian's sister's website profile. She works
> with people with bipolar disorder. Once again, do
> you research next time before you write such a
> long winded rant.

You have to be one of the most stupid/stupidest/acting stupidly people on this site.

Posted by: You were wrong ()
Date: June 28, 2012 04:47PM

Burtonsville is in Monty County. Yes. I know. It sucks to be wrong.

http://www.mylife.com/c-1025459693

Posted by: What????? ()
Date: June 28, 2012 04:49PM

If you read Northman's comments, he complains about an upstairs apt. neighbor. He also talks about Northern Virginia a lot. Brian Haddock grew up in Bowie which is PG County. He only lived in Montgomery County as an adult and briefly. Sorry, I thought I had read Northman was banned. Again, READ his threads....this is not the same person. Does the person you read about under Northman really sound like someone who would take a friend to the police station to get help?

Posted by: QUE?!?! ()
Date: June 28, 2012 04:51PM

I'm not going to read through his post. Why don't you find it and post it here for everyone to see?

Posted by: Hilarious! ()
Date: June 28, 2012 04:54PM

It's pretty funny that you guys are freaking out over the "wrong guy" if it wasn't him you wouldn't even comment. You would just let it go on and play along. Afterall, you don't know Brian so why do you care if his life is ruined? Plenty of people's lives have been ruined this week alone from Scott so what's one more. Right?

;)

TheNorthman is Brian Hoddock. There are too many connecting dots to dispute it.

Posted by: disgusted ()
Date: June 28, 2012 04:55PM

Of course you are not. You don't care who is innocent and who is guilty. You just want to ruin people's lives. I guess this is what people take as fun nowadays.

Posted by: QUE?!? ()
Date: June 28, 2012 04:59PM

Well TheNorthman did the same so who cares? And if this post exists why won't you just post it or give some clues as to where it can be located? Oh. I guess you can't because it was bullshit. He's Brian. He's a made man.

Posted by: Welfare Check bitch ()
Date: June 28, 2012 05:01PM

Hilarious! Wrote:
> It's pretty funny that you guys are freaking out
> over the "wrong guy" if it wasn't him you wouldn't
> even comment. You would just let it go on and play
> along. Afterall, you don't know Brian so why do
> you care if his life is ruined? Plenty of people's
> lives have been ruined this week alone from Scott
> so what's one more. Right?
>
> ;)
>
> TheNorthman is Brian Hoddock. There are too many
> connecting dots to dispute it.

I care. I was the one calling out eesh and his latest wrong Eli outing. People like you Lizzie make me sick. Kill yourself you poor bitch.

Posted by: more clearer ()
Date: June 28, 2012 05:15PM

disgusted Wrote:
> Of course you are not. You don't care who is
> innocent and who is guilty. You just want to ruin
> people's lives. I guess this is what people take
> as fun nowadays.

1) No one is innocent.

2) This is what people on Fairfax Underground take as fun.

If you don't like it, you should not visit Fairfax Underground, because your lecturing on what bad people there are here will not change it the least little bit.

Posted by: Why you mad tho? ()
Date: June 28, 2012 05:15PM

People who own houses and $60K trucks are not poor but also can't get on welfare. Sorry you so mad tho!

Posted by: That's sad ()
Date: June 28, 2012 05:19PM

You let the internet get to you that much that it "makes you sick" it's time to get offline then.

Posted by: disgusted ()
Date: June 28, 2012 06:20PM

more clearer Wrote:
> disgusted Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Of course you are not. You don't care who is
> > innocent and who is guilty. You just want to
> ruin
> > people's lives. I guess this is what people
> take
> > as fun nowadays.
>
> 1) No one is innocent.
>
> 2) This is what people on Fairfax Underground take
> as fun.
>
> If you don't like it, you should not visit Fairfax
> Underground, because your lecturing on what bad
> people there are here will not change it the least
> little bit.

I am only on here because I heard my good friend and his family were being attacked. I know for an absolute fact that Brian Haddock didn't even know about this forum until Scott told him a month ago. If you are so sure, go the legit route and go through a lawyer instead of anonymous attacks. I hope you resort to sending him a letter from a lawyer so at least he has your real name and address and knows who to sue for libel.

Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: June 28, 2012 09:17PM

I'm not seeing any edits here...

Lizzie hasn't gotten involved?

Date: June 28, 2012 09:20PM

Apparently Lizzie isn't quite as big a loser as you.

--note--I have no clue about the Lizzie, I just can't believe he's upset Lizzie's not fucking with you. Lol...Scottie needs to take his meds...

Date: June 28, 2012 11:52PM

"I just can't believe he's upset Lizzie's not fucking with you"

Geez, you're dumb.

Who said I was upset?

I just thought some of the comments in this thread would be attributed to her.

Really, when you develop some reading comprehension, you'll either be more dangerous or less -- I'm stumped as to which.

Date: June 29, 2012 12:06AM

And when you develope the ability to leave you're computer, well, the same I'm sure can be said of you.

I love how you act like we're all so dumb when you contradict yourself at every turn!

Date: June 29, 2012 01:58AM

"Does the person you read about under Northman really sound like someone who would take a friend to the police station to get help?"

Brian Haddock DID NOT take me to get help. If he believed what he'd been saying, he would've informed my Wife. In fact, if "the Police were coming after me", as he claimed, my Wife & would've driven to Woodburn, ourselves.

No, Police DO NOT swear out a warrant, then send a bounty hunter.

I'm not sure of Brian's entire Fairfax Connection, but he lived in Lake Barcroft for a while.

And, for what it's worth, I think it's a bit over the line to start attacking Jennifer professionally. First, we don't know that Brian is telling the truth (he makes claims about Magellan, too), and second, it's unlikely that he showed her everything I posted. And certainly, he didn't take the time to explain the context (for example, I was breaking Gordon when he interjected).

Posted by: shocked and awed ()
Date: June 29, 2012 03:45AM

2concerned Wrote:
> (for example, I was breaking Gordon when he
> interjected).

look at yourself. seriously. look at what you're doing and put it in context with the rest of the world. it's fucking pathetic.

Date: June 29, 2012 06:10AM

It appears that Cary deleted the IP addresses?

Date: June 29, 2012 06:12AM

Hilarious!: "It's pretty funny that you guys are freaking out over the "wrong guy" if it wasn't him you wouldn't even comment."

And, I think it's funny that nobody cares that Brian, when asked for help as a friend and PI instead teamed up with the Police to perform what I believe to be an illegal arrest.

Nope... everyone is good with that.

Posted by: just stop now ()
Date: June 29, 2012 10:00AM

Okay Scott you have been told by Cary to cease and desist in your pursuit of outing people here and yet you continue. Your friend Brian did what he did because your wife is too much of an enabling, codependent mindless idiot and didnt have the balls to turn you in. And for your information, the police were going to come and get you with the SWAT team when he offered to bring you in peacefully. I don't think you get that. And what does he get for this? You trying to ruin his life and everyone connected to him. Does that seem fair? Would you have rather the SWAT team showed up and possibly shot your dogs and you, and if your kids were there they would have been traumatized to no end by witnessing this. You have raged on and on about conspiracy theories and people out to get you, etc. If you would have stayed in the hospital and taken the drugs you would be in a much better place right now and may have even preserved your chances of ever getting a job in the IT world again. After all of this you are too much of a security risk for any reputable company to hire ever again. So that being said, please walk away from the computer and attempt to have some fun with your children. They are only young once and would really appreciate some quality time with their father. And work on re-establishing a loving relationship with your wife, you say she saved your life when you were younger so why don't you show her how much you appreciate that by just stopping now and focusing on your family and the rest of your life? Not a bunch of people who are obviously enjoying this show. JUST STOP NOW PLEASE.

Date: June 29, 2012 10:07AM

"Okay Scott you have been told by Cary to cease and desist in your pursuit of outing people here and yet you continue."

I've stopped, at least here.

And I'm glad that you know what's best for my family. When you have one of your own, you should do well.

Date: June 29, 2012 10:09AM

The "SWAT Team" thing has only ever been said by Brian, BTW.

It's one of the most ridiculous claims he made to try to justify what he did. He of all people knew the difference between swearing out a warrant, and actually getting a judge to sign one.

There was no warrant. I believe I was kidnapped.

Posted by: just stop now ()
Date: June 29, 2012 10:31AM

Sorry Scott I am not Brian. I know you want me to be but I am not. I do have children oh by the way and I spend as much time as possible with them because I don't want to miss a minute of them growing up. I will not expose too many details about my children because I unlike you prefer to protect the safety and the well being of my kids. I am really telling you to seek help for your childrens sakes. They of anyone deserve a childhood free from care and worries about bad guys. You have said yourself what a horrible childhood you had so please take a minute and think about how you can improve your own childrens childhood. By stopping this and seeking help. Stop feeding the slugs on here, stop and do something positive for your children. Give them the happy childhood that you yourself did not have. You are estranged from your parents and you do not want that for your children do you? Right now you are teaching them nothing but paranoia and fear. Yes life is scary but it does not have to be so in their faces right now. They are only children who should be enjoying these summer days with carefree abandon, not wondering when some bad guy is going to swoop down and attack them. Please Scott for the sake of your children JUST STOP NOW.

Posted by: jsfkoewn ()
Date: June 29, 2012 10:35AM

considering you said earlier that you were willing to gamble them in this sad little internet vendetta, it's good that someone out there still has your family's well being in mind since you are clearly not capable of it anymore.

nobody does the things you're doing right now unless they are delusional or stupid. which one are you?

2concerned Wrote:
> And I'm glad that you know what's best for my
> family.

Date: June 29, 2012 02:06PM

"They of anyone deserve a childhood free from care and worries about bad guys"

Then why did someone call here at 4:00AM with a voice scrambler, making death threats?

No, those of you who say "walk away" havent lived what we have. It DID NOT STOP WHILE I WAS GONE. Period. Get it, or don't, but repeating the same stupid shit ad naseum doesn't make it valid.

Date: June 29, 2012 02:16PM

And, this is one place that I know half of you are full of shit....

What real parent could go back to their kids and say
"Yes, we're lucky the dogs didn't get shot. We're lucky that I was only taken for a week. If we're lucky, it won't happen again."

Posted by: Rollin Coal ()
Date: June 29, 2012 03:30PM

2concerned Wrote:
> "They of anyone deserve a childhood free from care
> and worries about bad guys"
>
> Then why did someone call here at 4:00AM with a
> voice scrambler, making death threats?
>

I guess you need go to bed earlier in anticipation of the complimentary wake-up calls.

> No, those of you who say "walk away" havent lived
> what we have. It DID NOT STOP WHILE I WAS GONE.
> Period. Get it, or don't, but repeating the same
> stupid shit ad naseum doesn't make it valid.

Why would you say something like that, after repeatedly posting the same stupid shit ad nauseum in an attempt to make it valid?

Date: June 29, 2012 04:19PM

Okay...

I just got off the phone with Jennifer Sober, who's role in this was almost non-existant, and greatly distorted by her brother.

Brian had called her before me, of course. She'd done a little to catch up, but you people scare her -- that shows good judgment on her part.

Also showing good judgment is the fact that she's more worried about Lizzie than me. Please leave Jen alone, Monique.

Brian had asked her a vague question about some unspecific symptoms. She said something like "it sounds like it might be pi-polar". It wasn't an assesment, and she denies that she'd give it any credibility at all.

Date: June 29, 2012 04:21PM

She also denies any knowledge of "Concerned Citizen".

That puts my gaze squarely back at "The Head Psychollogist at Magellan Health", as Brian told my Wife and others.

Posted by: she regrets ()
Date: June 29, 2012 08:43PM

She's terrified that the batshitcrazy man is calling her and she's saying exactly what you want to hear to get you to leave her the fuck alone. Which you should. Noone would read this and think youre sane.

Date: June 29, 2012 10:11PM

"Noone would read this and think youre sane."

I never asked you to.

Date: June 29, 2012 10:18PM

This is the most compelling case, for me... in fact, it makes it a slam-dunk, I'd think. Unfortunately, there's no way to see what he edited out:

Re: Open Letter Detailing the Illegal And Dangerous Acts of Gordon Blvd
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: June 27, 2012 07:33PM

He fits into a pattern of Bipolar I disorder, manic episode with psychotic features.

My sister is a psychologist and those were her exact words on scott after spending an hour reading over his posts.

She specifically said that she does not think he has schizophrenia.

Re: Open Letter Detailing the Illegal And Dangerous Acts of Gordon Blvd
Date: June 27, 2012 02:29PM

Edit: sorry about my wording Scott. I read it to my sister(the shrink) and she pointed out that my wording was not cool.

Still, stop putting your info out here for everybody to see. You don't want people reading this later on. That's all I'm saying.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2012 08:40PM by TheNorthman.

Date: June 29, 2012 10:19PM

IP matching didn't mean anything... if I were him, I'd probably be reading this, too.

Date: June 29, 2012 10:33PM

"to leave her the fuck alone."

Actually, Jen told me to call back whenever I wanted.

Like I said, we dated once... we were on the phone for a half hour today, and it came up. I hadn't thought about it: I was only a couple of years older, but she'd been so sheltered that it might as well have been a decade.

Anyway, we both have happy healthy families now. She's pretty sure that TheNorthman isn't Brian.

Date: June 30, 2012 12:23AM

"And, I think it's funny that nobody cares that Brian, when asked for help as a friend and PI instead teamed up with the Police to perform what I believe to be an illegal arrest.

Nope... everyone is good with that."

Yes-I for one, am ALL GOOD WITH THAT. After your lil school games, you deserved the swat team, not someone gentle taking you in. Brian did the right thing.

And sure she did. $20 says you never talked to her. You like to make stuff up ;) we've seen it happen.

Posted by: Boring! ()
Date: June 30, 2012 09:00AM

This thread is ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Date: June 30, 2012 02:44PM

JenX: "$20 says you never talked to her."

You're on, Jen. Give her a call, then let me know how you want to pay.

Date: June 30, 2012 02:46PM

I do love the way that JenX weighs in on every matter without pausing even for a second to figure out what's real.

I think her life is that way... devoted Mother, shooting small animals in her basement with a blowgun.

I don't think she's "nuts" in the way she claims -- I think it's like this letter: she doesn't even know how to determine what's real, and what's not.

Posted by: JerK ()
Date: June 30, 2012 02:50PM

Hey, I resemble that comment!

Be back soon... my cat figure out who 2concerned is, and is trying to spell it with Friskies!

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: July 14, 2012 05:41PM

Brian Haddock Wrote:
> How do I get my name removed from this site?

Email cary@fairfaxunderground.com. Alternatively, you can register a name and use the "report" function to bring the offending posts to his attention.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Date: July 14, 2012 05:48PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Brian Haddock Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How do I get my name removed from this site?
>
> Email cary@fairfaxunderground.com. Alternatively,
> you can register a name and use the "report"
> function to bring the offending posts to his
> attention.

That wasn't really Brian Haddock. That was PAL's "retaliatory post" against me for posting in the "ask eesh" thread.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 14, 2012 07:43PM

Just keep reporting PAL's posts. Eventually he will run out of unbanned IPs. That is, unless he starts going to Starbucks and Mcdonalds again so he can use their WiFi.

Posted by: FCPL FTW! ()
Date: July 14, 2012 08:10PM

eesh Wrote:
> Just keep reporting PAL's posts. Eventually he
> will run out of unbanned IPs. That is, unless he
> starts going to Starbucks and Mcdonalds again so
> he can use their WiFi.

Panera Bread is another option, and don't forget the public libraries!

Every one of the fine public libraries I've been to in Fairfax County has free WiFi access for their patrons in addition to having a number of computers available for public use.

Plus they have other things, like books and stuff.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.