HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Looking for White American women
Posted by: Bashir ()
Date: May 30, 2012 05:19PM

Good day,

My name is Bashir and I am employed current as an physical engineer for Fairfax County in America. My parents back in Mumbai would like me to come home after two years and marry a woman of Bhopar descent. I will tell you I have now two years to, as you say, “sew my oats.” Where can I find excellent American White women in Fairfax, that like men from the sub continent?

Very Good of you to help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looking for White American women
Posted by: Landir ()
Date: May 30, 2012 05:44PM

Curry Club is a great spot and you can wear your sandles inside. The women are often fond of Indian humor as well. We have a good sense of humor you just need to lay it on very thick.

Posted by: Smart Woman ()
Date: May 30, 2012 06:59PM

Fuck that, you indian/paki/africans smell like shit and underarm funk at the same time all the time. When you do take a bath you still smell like shit and underarm funk. We got one at work he dresses nice but he smell like smell like shit and underarm funk. Nobody want to go near his cubicle or have him come in ours.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 30, 2012 07:05PM

@OP - here's a pic of Smart Woman, so dont worry about it LoLz
Attachments:
americathebeautiful0.jpg

Posted by: No Shit ()
Date: May 30, 2012 07:11PM

I got on the Metro yellow at the pentagon going to huntington. When the door opened at the pentagon folks ran out of the car into the next car. There was an indian/paki that was well dressed and pungent and stanking as all hell and not even phased by it and at the next stop National Arpt folks ran off to get in the next car. I still stayed and I couldn't take it no more and at Braddock Rd I ran off with other folks to get in the next car.

Posted by: offended ()
Date: May 30, 2012 07:48PM

I am actually a Pakistani 22 year old who has lived here for 18 years of his life so preschool onwards, and I actually have never had someone say I smell even though my mom does use curry in the food she makes, i actually get compliments on how i combine colognes and fragrances into a wonderful smell and have actually fucked multiple white women and women of other aces and ALWAYS gotten compliments on how i smell in a good way.....i even have people at work tell me i smell so good all the time.

I use a different cologne with a different underarm deodorant everyday for a different smell and its great!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.