HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
stick figure fams on vech and hme invasion??
Posted by: so what about this? ()
Date: May 30, 2012 05:39AM

ok! the other day I'm driving car is in front of me stick fig fam on back (dad mom two kids on teen dog cat), further there is a school bumpersticker,honor roll or something,I love to ski bumper sticker....so lets just say I'm a person who does home invasions...does all this info help me? I now know who lives in the home,that they have a dog the area they live in and they might be athletic....so what is this a crazy thought???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: stick figure fams on vech and hme invasion??
Posted by: minivan+poor ()
Date: May 30, 2012 06:55AM

I bet all their credit cards are maxed out too.

I HATE minivan drivers with a passion. They can never stay in their own lane. Try and go around them at all costs.

Posted by: stick figures ()
Date: May 30, 2012 09:17AM

No not crazy, but more than likely signals the fact you are jealous of someone who has found a spouse, raised a family and has the empathy to care for animals,and works out. Something you cant do while living in your Mom's basement.

Posted by: so what about this? ()
Date: May 30, 2012 10:16AM

what kind of mind goes from a simple question, possibly of assistance to people who are self absorbed w/advertising thier "stuff"for anyone who may want thier stuff "the easy way"....

to my living in the basement at my Moms house, ok!

maybe I work for the Animal shelter and do not want an innocent animal killed during a home invasion w/a tainted piece of meat, or maybe I'm a fat italian mother whos son has never left her basement

....OR...more likely you are one of these unfortunate people who feel the need to TELL EVERYONE what you have....see you in the papers....XOXOXO

Posted by: please ()
Date: May 30, 2012 12:04PM

I,m sure some pyscho could never find a family with a couple kids and a pet anywhere around here without first checking out the decal on theier car, you my friend are an idiot. Worry about something real like space debris taking out said family

Posted by: FBO ()
Date: May 30, 2012 12:07PM

The fact that people put that information out there for anyone to see is a major failure of Operations Security. No shit. What if the dude behind your car is a pedophile and he could potentially know how many kids you have, what school they may be an honor roll student, etc...

Why do people WILLINGLY give out personable information to anyone with eyes? Fucking retarded.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I say "fuck" a lot...

Posted by: finally ()
Date: May 30, 2012 06:43PM

FBO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The fact that people put that information out
> there for anyone to see is a major failure of
> Operations Security. No shit. What if the dude
> behind your car is a pedophile and he could
> potentially know how many kids you have, what
> school they may be an honor roll student, etc...
>
> Why do people WILLINGLY give out personable
> information to anyone with eyes? Fucking
> retarded.

FINALLY somebody kind of gets it!!!And the lovely Mr/Ms Please...they have already found the person to attack/rob/rape...they are following them home as we speak...and you call the OP an idiot?????/

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.