HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
weirdest Obama-related dream EVER
Posted by: obama dreamer ()
Date: April 15, 2012 01:00PM

OMG I just remembered this dream I had last night! It just came back to me, just now!

I dreamed that I was in some sort of contest, and we were all like on reality TV show, sort of like that awful show America's Next Great Artist.....or whatever it's called....the one where it's just like Top Chef or Top Model, except they're all 'artists' competing for the title of "Next Great Artist". Terrible show. It was something like that.

Anyway, I was competing on the show, and it was the first episode, and we were all given a certain amount of money to go on a shopping spree for art supplies....except we were in Bed Bath and Beyond for the spree for no reason....anyway, we had a set amount of time to run through Bed Bath and Beyond and gather art supplies, within our budget......and when we all made it back with our supplies and time was up, Barack Obama was there, and he was wearing a pink polo shirt and light blue khaki shorts. And he was one of the contestants.

And then we were all lined up, and I can't remember why, but we were being judged on something.....I can't remember what exactly.....but we were all being given scores, and when they got to Obama, he got a really low score, and when Obama got his score, and it was really, really low, he got extremely embarrassed, and then he got really, really angry and actually started stomping around and throwing things and yelling "THIS IS BULLSHIT! THIS IS BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT! AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE KNOW IT!" And then he calmed down a little and asked for a glass of water and they gave it to him, and he poured it all over himself and then threw the glass at one of the judges.....

....and at that point, I remember, in the dream, I was thinking to myself "Holy shit.....President Obama is going crazy.....this is going to be all over the news......he's gone too far. There's no way this won't be all over the news....this is going to be a huge 'thing' now....what is he thinking?"

and then I woke up.

the weird thing is, I like Obama. I voted for him. He's black. I enjoy him. So why would I have an anti-Obama dream?

and now, I'm all out of stuff....
Attachments:
obamaerkel.bmp
obamaunicorn.jpg
thongs-thursday.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: weirdest Obama-related dream EVER
Posted by: GOAWAY ()
Date: April 15, 2012 01:06PM

stfu
Attachments:
clever1.gif

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.