HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"No Limit Nigga"
Posted by: 3 6 Mafia ()
Date: March 28, 2012 09:56AM

As the facts surrounding the events of this episode unfold the original "white Hispanic" on black crime template is crumbling. Whatever the hell "white Hispanic" means.

And as pointed out by numerous posters here the usual race baiting, racist thugs couldn't resist capitalizing on a young minority boys senseless death. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the whole racist bunch couldn't react fast enough. Even Trayvon's family are trying to copyright his brand to capitalize financially.

Civil rights leader Jesse Jackson said Friday that he’s grateful the rest of the country has sat up and taken notice of the tragic slaying of Trayvon Martin. But he can’t help but wonder: Why has it taken so long for everyone else to recognize the chronic injustices that African Americans face?

Oh really Mr. Jackson?

"The most recent comprehensive study on black-on-black crime from the Justice Department should have been a clarion call for the black community to take action. There is no reason to believe that the trends it reported have decreased since 2005, the year for which the data were reported.

Almost one half of the nation's murder victims that year were black and a majority of them were between the ages of 17 and 29. Black people accounted for 13% of the total U.S. population in 2005. Yet they were the victims of 49% of all the nation's murders. And 93% of black murder victims were killed by other black people, according to the same report.

Less than half of black students graduate from high school. The education system's failure is often a jail sentence or even a death sentence. The Orlando Sentinel has reported that 17-year-old Martin was recently suspended from his high school. According to the U.S. Department of Education's Civil Rights Office, in the 2006-07 school year, 22% of all black and Hispanic K-12 students were suspended at least once (as compared to 5% of whites).

This year 22% of blacks live below the poverty line and a shocking 72% of black babies are born to unwed mothers. The national unemployment rate for black people increased last month to over 13%, nearly five points above the average for all Americans."*

The fact is racist scum like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be out of business if events like the Travon episode did not occur. The rest of the time the fact that well over 90% of black murder victims are at the hands of other blacks just doesn't grab enough headline space for them.

Jackson and Sharpton see this as a financial opportunity not a tragedy.
Soon this story will be history and Travon will be forgotten until the next opportunity arises. Then Jackson and Sharpton will dust off their bullhorns and race to the scene.

*http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303404704577307613183789698.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEADTop

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "No Limit Nigga"
Posted by: Tommy Boy ()
Date: March 28, 2012 10:31AM

It's kind of sad at this point. For some reason, this type of killing brings the black community together. They should come together more for the black on black crime.

Posted by: FindAJob ()
Date: March 28, 2012 10:38AM

3 6 Mafia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The national unemployment rate
> for black people increased last month to over 13%,
> nearly five points above the average for all
> Americans."*
>

Get a fucking job.

Posted by: boooohoo ()
Date: March 28, 2012 11:11AM

As the facts start out..... white hispanic.

He does not look white to me and I am white.

Are albino black people white? No they are black black black to the core.

So this hispanic is just a mexican.

case closed.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: March 28, 2012 03:20PM

How come when little black kids get murdered by drive by chimps there is no outrage? No marches, speeches or copyrighting?

The blacks in the hood kill one another everyday! Al and Jessie are no where in sight!

Who da racists here, yo?

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: March 28, 2012 03:28PM

dumbasses
Attachments:
chickenracist.gif

Date: March 28, 2012 06:05PM

something tells me there is going to be another federal holiday out of this, commemorating the death of poor little tehvon at the hands of the aggressive mexican with the jew last name.

think positive! we'll get a four day weekend!

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: March 28, 2012 06:36PM

BEH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How come when little black kids get murdered by
> drive by chimps there is no outrage? No marches,
> speeches or copyrighting?
>
> The blacks in the hood kill one another everyday!
> Al and Jessie are no where in sight!
>
> Who da racists here, yo?

An average of 200 people have been murdered in this country in the last four days.

But according to the news media (and Jessie and Al and the idiot in Congress that was asked to leave for wearing a hoodie), death has taken a holiday and no one else has died since this unfortunate angel in Florida.

Posted by: boogertheif ()
Date: March 28, 2012 07:38PM

Black guy beats white kid so bad he has a seizure. Police not interested.

Unregistered

Posted 3/28/2012 6:22 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no arrest made, no charges filed

http://fox8.com/2012/03/27/exclusive-student-with-epilepsy-stomped-by-classmate/

Quote Single Quote Nested Link

Unregistered

Posted 3/28/2012 6:31 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds like the black guy felt threatened and was standing his ground. In fact we need to dig deeper and muckrake more on this kid with seizures. He probably gets them because he's done drugs.

Unregistered

Posted 3/28/2012 6:36 am
heard the white kid had a bag of skittles

Unregistered

Posted 3/28/2012 6:36 am
Whyte be criminal, he be suspended from old school.

Unregistered

Posted 3/28/2012 6:37 am
its an asswhooping. you cant take a beating stay at home pussy

JWP
www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett

4793 posts

Posted 3/28/2012 6:39 am
Would be a big media deal if the races were reversed.

Unregistered

Posted 3/28/2012 7:40 am

JWP said:Would be a big media deal if the races were reversed.

Wrong.

Unregistered

Posted 3/28/2012 7:45 am

. said:no arrest made, no charges filed

http://fox8.com/2012/03/27/exclusive-student-with-epilepsy-stomped-by-classmate/

Attention-whore tremblywhyte PWNED by strong blackman!

Unregistered

Posted 3/28/2012 7:46 am
Life aint an MTV wrap video, eppy. Wise up. If you live amongst nigras, you better expect to get nogged

JWP

4793 posts

Posted 3/28/2012 7:57 am

. said:

JWP said:Would be a big media deal if the races were reversed.

Wrong.

If a pack of crackers were hounding an oppressed minority youth [after giving him a beatdown],... the black press and lib press [such as HUFFY POST] would go ballistic, and with the blessing of the DoJ, the NigPanthers would get into it... at the very least it the harrassed oppressed minority youth would get a lot more sympathetic media attention than the cracker kid will get. Get back to me if you hear of the africans getting any legal flack over this.

Unregistered

Posted 3/28/2012 8:07 am

JWP said:If a pack of crackers were hounding an oppressed minority youth [after giving him a beatdown],... the black press and lib press [such as HUFFY POST] would go ballistic, and with the blessing of the DoJ, the NigPanthers would get into it... at the very least it the harrassed oppressed minority youth would get a lot more sympathetic media attention than the cracker kid will get. Get back to me if you hear of the africans getting any legal flack over this.

It was two kids fighting on a basketball court. Happens 50,000 times everyday. What planet are you from?

JWP

4793 posts

Posted 3/28/2012 8:09 am

. said:

JWP said:If a pack of crackers were hounding an oppressed minority youth [after giving him a beatdown],... the black press and lib press [such as HUFFY POST] would go ballistic, and with the blessing of the DoJ, the NigPanthers would get into it... at the very least it the harrassed oppressed minority youth would get a lot more sympathetic media attention than the cracker kid will get. Get back to me if you hear of the africans getting any legal flack over this.

It was two kids fighting on a basketball court. Happens 50,000 times everyday. What planet are you from?

No. It is a pack of africans now harrassing the kid to the point he can't safely to to school.

Unregistered

Posted 3/28/2012 8:28 am

JWP said:No. It is a pack of africans now harrassing the kid to the point he can't safely to to school.

A kid gets his ass kicked in a fight and then gets picked on at school for it. Wow. Stop the presses. This is national--no, international news.

JWP

4793 posts

Posted 3/28/2012 8:34 am : Edited 3/28/2012 8:35 am
Following not limited to McCall's gang, nor to McCall's city, nor to the 1970s.
Following racist behavior downplayed [then and now] by MSM and Government.

MAKES ME WANNA HOLLER by Nathan McCall [born 1955]
[Prof Afro Am studies - Emory U] Published 1994 pages 27-28

"I eventually realized that there were only two types of dudes at Waters:
solitary lames like me and those who got into the slick in-crowd.

The slickest among these guys were the older dudes, the thugs, who ran the school and hung in the streets. They were the most popular.

They got all the attention from the fly girls. They set the standards for hip and cool at Waters, and everybody else followed suit. They dragged long and hard on cigarettes in the boys bathroom and ceremoniously passed them among themselves like it was no big thing. When they were standing around in there, they constantly cuffed their crotches, as if they were clutching organs so heavy they might bust through their pants.

They often fought in school and cut classes.

I learned a lot by watching them. 1 of 2

JWP

4793 posts

Posted 3/28/2012 8:34 am : Edited 3/28/2012 8:35 am
2 of 2
They were lovers. They had strong rap games, the studied ability to talk smooth and persuasive to get their way with the ladies. Most of the time they were jivin', lying to girls about how much they liked them, repeating romantic lyrics from songs they'd heard on the radio. As phony as it sounded, it worked. They got the finest babes in school just by telling them what they thought the girls wanted to hear. One guy followed girls through the halls all the time, begging for their telephone numbers. "Baby, you know I'm for reeeaal! When you gonna gimme that phone number. Why don't you lemme come over and see you sometimes, huh, huh, huh?!"

I was captivated by these guys.

They seemed to have all the self-confidence I lacked. I was into honor rolls and spelling bees. They were into sock hops and talent shows. I looked all neat and boring, like my mama dressed me for school. They looked - exciting. They wore their hats backward and left their belt buckles unfastened and shoe-laces untied. I stood around the school yard sometimes after classes, studying them, listening to their lyrical slang, which they spiced heavily with cuss words. I learned all their nicknames: Li'l Lo, Joe Ham, Skinny Pimp, Baby Joe.

The most popular among the thugs was a guy named Jerome Gary. His buddies nicknamed him Scobie D and called him Scobe for short ..... End Quote

Unregistered

Posted 3/28/2012 8:39 am
JWP,

Do you beat off to passages from that book?

Unregistered

Posted 3/28/2012 8:39 am

. said:

JWP said:No. It is a pack of africans now harrassing the kid to the point he can't safely to to school.

A kid gets his ass kicked in a fight and then gets picked on at school for it. Wow. Stop the presses. This is national--no, international news.

If he has a group of black kids on his ass, he might as well just transfer. I see you have never gone to a "diverse" school.

Unregistered

Posted 3/28/2012 6:46 pm

. said:Attention-whore tremblywhyte PWNED by strong blackman!

"tremblywhyte"

Unregistered

Posted 3/28/2012 7:36 pm
Tramlon is dead

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.