HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What do I use
Posted by: Need advice ()
Date: March 19, 2012 06:56PM

Ever bite a hangnail and it get's infected. My finger nail, the canal on the side, is huge. I think there is a glob of puss that formed there, you can almost see the greyish white custard puss under the skin. How do you get it to squirt out? I tried warm water with salt then applying pressure but it is like impacted with this gross milky matter. What do you use to draw the putrid stuff to the surface? The fingertip is maybe three times the opposite hand's finger.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What do I use
Date: March 19, 2012 07:02PM

Needle. Lance and have fun.

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: March 19, 2012 07:02PM

Take a pin and jab it in there. Ice it up to numb it.

Posted by: Scapel ()
Date: March 19, 2012 07:27PM

They sell some salve that draws out pustulations. That's what it's called "drawing salve" it is like a tar. Apply that, then wrap it in gauze. Wait about a day, then take off the gauze, all the puss should be right below the surface. Sterilize an xato-knife, and jab it into the recess. If you do it correctly, copious amounts of warm puss wll surface, either wipe it or fling it off then rebandage and do over, the next day.

Date: March 19, 2012 07:38PM

Emu oil. Put it on with a bandaid at night and take it off to air it out in the am. The hardest part is leaving it alone, but if you do it won't get all crusty and gross

Posted by: Anyone ()
Date: March 19, 2012 07:48PM

Go to the doctor and let him/her do it. I once had a finger that got infected with staph and it got ugly. Hurt like hell. Had in-office surgery to clean it all out, and was on antibiotics for a while. Not something to mess with.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.