HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tee Hache See
Posted by: Weezer ()
Date: March 08, 2012 02:11PM

Yeah, it's another one of "those" posts. I'm new to the area and don't have a contact. Don't even know places in DC to score. I'm a bit too old to hang out on a park bench and hope. Plus, being in my 40s I bet most kids would think I'm a cop anyhow. Sucks.

I'm not the po po. Just a tech dude who likes to puff and write code. Throwing this hail mary of a post to hopefully get some useful info.

Don't see anyplace in the area that sells Spice products either. Have tried some of the 3rd gen ones you can buy online. They do give a buzz, but not as good as the 2nd gen ones. Plus they're a gamble too since there's not much data on their toxicity. The 3rd gen ones definitely feel more "chemical" in nature.

Anyhow, in the Manassas area, "looking for a miracle" as we used to say.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tee Hache See
Posted by: reader ()
Date: March 08, 2012 02:35PM

62408.jpg

Posted by: Weexer ()
Date: March 08, 2012 03:02PM

Dude, I'm not a cop. Although I don't know of any way to prove that here online without giving up my own anonymity and risk getting busted too.

Funny pic though. I'm a fan of "the most interesting man."

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: March 08, 2012 03:17PM

Depending on your complexion you could try driving around a few select neighborhoods downtown...

Posted by: Weezer ()
Date: March 08, 2012 03:23PM

Not really into driving around anymore. Did that as teenager. Too old now. But I guess if nothing else pans out.

Back in NYC there were some parks and areas where people hung out and it wasn't uncommon to find people "partaking" in whatnot which made it easy to meet folks "in the know" so to speak.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.