HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
THC or Thursday Hedonistic Crew, New Community Motorcyclist Enthusiasts Group
Posted by: Blustery Butt ()
Date: February 27, 2012 02:42PM

Hello Bros and Sisters of the wind ===))) pfeerrrrrrttttt. .
My desire is to create a for real motorcycle enthusiasts group who will pursue a 501c3 status as a charity group. This group should not to be confused with any such other group (s) or group (s) that supports any such like group (s).
Our gang, scratch that, club. . . errrr scratch that, fraternities secret pass word from here on out shall be Apple Pie Moonshine. Please use this prior to any written or verbal dialog to establish legitimate gibberish.
Our Brother&Sisterhoods shall be based upon the highest standards of incestual practices. Our hoodisim shall be referred to as “THC” or "Thursday Hedonistic Crew”.
It should be noted that we do not endorse the use of marijuana but we don’t believe we reserve the right to tell you shizzz…… (Insert bong hit sound here)
Please feel free to post any comments or suggestions; however don’t refer to any other like organizations, or like organizations that support similar organizations when posting or persons who might me connected to any such like organizations.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: THC or Thursday Hedonistic Crew, New Community Motorcyclist Enthusiasts Group
Date: February 28, 2012 10:04AM

Due to lack of interest we will be canceling this pursuit. If however interest resurfaces we will resume. That is all for now.

Re: THC or Thursday Hedonistic Crew, New Community Motorcyclist Enthusiasts Group
Posted by: Blustery's brother ()
Date: February 28, 2012 11:19AM

Call me when there's a funeral procession.

Date: February 28, 2012 07:28PM

Will do, thanks for your support. . .

OWNER/FOUNDER/PRESIDENT OF THE WNC
Posted by: RUSTY HALL, PRESIDENT OF WNC ()
Date: February 28, 2012 08:12PM

Nice try.

I already am a President/Founder/Owner/Manager of The Wednesday Night Crew.

2002 to Present

RUSTY HALL

Posted by: Oxidized Corridor ()
Date: February 28, 2012 08:35PM

Blustery,

You find some place with good wings (for less than $45 for 50) and cold Bud Light, and I'm all yours.

Can we wear something even gayer than berets? maybe hard hats?

All the best,
Oxy

Date: February 29, 2012 10:19AM

The officers will be requiered to wear Village People costumes/uniforms.
I got dibs on the leather, as officers are appointed they my select from what is left. Good luck and Lets Ride!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.