HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
PUBLIC STORAGE, 4400 BACKLICK ROAD, ANNANDALE, VA
Posted by: LOOKING 4 STORAGE BOXES ()
Date: February 06, 2012 08:35PM

Hey Annandale, Virginia. I was passing by the Public Storage around 3:00PM and noticed that it sells boxes.

As I was going by, I noticed a 6'4 FT man. Appeared to have a plad long-sleeve shirt on, LEVI blue jeans, black-leather boots and white/gray wavy hair, beard...with glasses; standing inside the building and looking. He also watched the traffic go by.

Okay???

I rather go to the Public Storage on Ravensworth Road near Route 236 and Columbia Pike and Gallows Road. Why?

I think that tall biker type of guy is someone's I've seen before near the Fairfax City bar, John's Place (Bar). Seen him at local bars such as Kilroys, Patriots and Little Italy.

He appeared, as I was going past the Public Storage of Backlick Road, looking for ... someone in particular. It was as if he was standing guard watching the front/exit way...VERY STRANGE.

HMMMM...

Here's a picture of who I thought I saw standing in the doorway.

edit by Cary: All of posts in this thread posted by the anonymous names "LOOKING 4 STORAGE BOXES", "EVIDENCE", "WAS INFORMED", and "Annandale VA Resident" were all generated by the same user/IP address. Poster, keep this crap out of the Fairfax General forum! If you have something new to add to the "Rusty Hall" threads add your comments to an EXISTING thread! Do not create thread after thread in the Fairfax General forum. Last warning. Moving thread to Off-Topic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2012 11:58AM by Cary.
Attachments:
PMC-WNCREW-1%ER.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
JUST STAY AWAY FROM HIM...HE'S DANGEROUS & VIOLENT
Posted by: EVIDENCE ()
Date: February 06, 2012 08:39PM

You obviously know of him through the Pagans MC.

Calm down.

All you have to do is stay away from him. He won't approach you at all. This man will only approach those he knows and trusts. Strangers, especially those law-abiding citizens and people of society; he won't go near because; he does NOT CARE TO ASSOCIATE with people outside his club and world.

AWHILE AGO...KEISHA JOHNSON...WORKS AT PUBLIC STORAGE
Posted by: WAS INFORMED ()
Date: February 06, 2012 08:46PM

Oh yeah? Rusty Hall of the WNC? Okay...I did not know he was a 1%ER of Pagans Motorcycle Club. Interesting.

So, Keisha Johnson of the Sunset Grille, the ABC Manager, is his OL'Lady? Nice.

Keisha's got great taste in men. Pagans, in general are REAL MEN.

Re: PUBLIC STORAGE, 4400 BACKLICK ROAD, ANNANDALE, VA
Posted by: Annandale VA Resident ()
Date: February 07, 2012 11:47AM

Rusty has had 2 divorces in his life time. Both children are full-grown adults. His son lives with him most of the time out in Fairfax (Fair Lakes) area, state of Virginia. His daughter, either married or engaged, not sure. She has a son now. Her son's not 10 yet, will be a double-digit soon.

RUsty: A son, an uncle, father, grandfather and an OL'MAN to multipule woman. Current on/off OL'Lady, Ms. Keisha Johnson. Keisha's divorced with sons of her own.

Rather interesting...this is based on facts of what I've seen and been told.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: February 07, 2012 01:09PM

I'm confused..that person you described sounds like the Sasquatch.
But it's really Rusty?

Posted by: ha-ha ()
Date: February 07, 2012 01:20PM

BEH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm confused..that person you described sounds
> like the Sasquatch.
> But it's really Rusty?

lollllllll

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.