HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
why do you think Chuck is here?
Posted by: ConfusedLurker ()
Date: December 26, 2011 05:35AM

Ok this is pretty funny here. I see all of these 1 post threads are getting a lot of "refreshes" or "views" but I have a few questions:

1. why do you think Chuck is doing it?

2. I get that he lives with his mom and doesn't work and all that but still what could he possibly have to gain by doing this?

3. Even if he is "refreshing" a bunch of threads, why do you care?

I have a feeling this will be funnier if I knew this...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do you think Chuck is here?
Posted by: haha... ()
Date: December 26, 2011 05:38AM

yeaaah i dont get it either but apparently his number was posted because of him reloading threads. and i dont get why hes doing that. or what hes getting out of it. but what i really want to know is who on here did he give his number to? because i will admit..i tried to look him up and he was unlisted so it has to be someone he knows that knows he posts here. which cant be hard since his name number addy and pics are on here or someone who he gave his number to...what do you think?

Date: December 26, 2011 05:41AM

He not unlisted chuckfo.

Posted by: The Answer ()
Date: December 26, 2011 05:41AM

A few days back someone posted a thread about why they post garbage threads. The reason for this was to see how many views it would get. The threads themselves would be nothing more than a period . ...so no one would reply and no one would go back to view it. Thus getting a count of the people online at that time. Well I guess Chuck decided to be a dick and mess up the count because that's what someone else posted a few hours later and after that happened anytime that person would post all of their threads would go up 10 views a minute...so I guess this person got pissed off and either knows chuck or someone who knows him or IDK really thats where this all gets confusing but now his number is on here..and it is indeed his number lol. I googled it..it matches the address of the addy on the arrest list of chuck so...IDK. someone here knows something they arent telling? but its weird and freaky and funny i guess but really dumb and lame at the same time

Posted by: he is unlisted ()
Date: December 26, 2011 05:42AM

show me where he is listened then!

Date: December 26, 2011 05:44AM

I really don't know who he gave his number to or if he even gave his number to anybody. If he lives with his mom, couldn't somebody have looked up his mom's #? There are several places to look to find phone numbers, people finder, PeekYou and whole lot of other places.
If he is unemployed and looking for a job, its possible his resume is on Monster or some other job listing site. Maybe there?
If somebody was that motiviated, as it seems some people here are, they could have paid and had online background check done and got it that way.

If somebody is that motivated to find this guy's number they can figure out a way to do it. Or maybe he gave his number to somebody on this site.

Date: December 26, 2011 05:45AM

A little birdie told me that since chuck.s address is in the aresst lisst. A simple google search for the charles would arrive at the phone number for the charles along with other information. I am not the onne who did this but I put twoo and twoo together.

Posted by: NotAConfusedLurkerAnymore ()
Date: December 26, 2011 05:47AM

The Answer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A few days back someone posted a thread about why
> they post garbage threads. The reason for this was
> to see how many views it would get. The threads
> themselves would be nothing more than a period .
> ...so no one would reply and no one would go back
> to view it. Thus getting a count of the people
> online at that time. Well I guess Chuck decided to
> be a dick and mess up the count because that's
> what someone else posted a few hours later and
> after that happened anytime that person would post
> all of their threads would go up 10 views a
> minute...so I guess this person got pissed off and
> either knows chuck or someone who knows him or IDK
> really thats where this all gets confusing but now
> his number is on here..and it is indeed his number
> lol. I googled it..it matches the address of the
> addy on the arrest list of chuck so...IDK. someone
> here knows something they arent telling? but its
> weird and freaky and funny i guess but really dumb
> and lame at the same time

I think you are right. so this is about people being pissed that they can't know how many people are on the site because Chuck made some script that fucks up the view count of thread. hahaha

Posted by: sorry Lucker that's wrong ()
Date: December 26, 2011 05:48AM

i already looked him up and it doesnt come up him. someone had his number from somewhere else and then posted it about being his mom. but how did they find his mom?.....

Date: December 26, 2011 05:56AM

Finding his mom is easy assuming you know the guy's name. I took me 10 seconds to do this. This link gives 4 relatives. Start searching them, spend a little $ and finding an unlisted # is easy.

http://www.publicrecords.com/people-search-records/charles-h-hoffman-in-virginia

Posted by: ok ()
Date: December 26, 2011 06:16AM

what i saw was some girl saying she knows his mom sandra

Posted by: I LOVE BLONDES ()
Date: December 26, 2011 08:53PM

Bump

blonde-a.gif

Posted by: Hmmmm ()
Date: December 26, 2011 11:06PM

Cuz he's alot like you eesh?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.