HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Should We Bomb the Iran Nuclear Bomb Plant?
Posted by: Droned ()
Date: November 09, 2011 12:25PM

Have a drone takeout the suspected Nuclear bomb plant in Iran?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Should We Bomb the Iran Nuclear Bomb Plant?
Date: November 09, 2011 01:02PM

Damn right we should bomb that plant. People should not be allowed to build bombs for any reason!!

Posted by: DontBother ()
Date: November 09, 2011 01:16PM

Israel will take care of it for us.

Posted by: poopstick ()
Date: November 09, 2011 01:20PM

Faggy Bar Mitzvah Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn right we should bomb that plant. People
> should not be allowed to build bombs for any
> reason!!

I see what you did there...

Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: November 09, 2011 02:05PM

Droned Wrote:
> Have a drone takeout the suspected Nuclear bomb
> plant in Iran?

I don't think a drone would be right for this.. Not enough payload for an entire, potentially subterranean, facility. Also they would probably just shoot the drone down; the drones have worked for us because the countries we use them in allow us to do so. Something tells me the Iranians aren't going to allow us to fly drones over Iran.

I hope the Israelis do it, it would at the very least be entertaining for a few days of news coverage. And an all out retaliation could provide like a week or twos worth of quality reality tv. I can't wait.

Date: November 09, 2011 02:10PM

If I'm not mistaken, the Israeli's already bombed an Iranian Nuke plant in the past. I'm sure America will help them out like we always do (stuxnet), but Israel would be the one pulling the trigger.

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: November 09, 2011 02:12PM

Iraq - not Iran

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Date: November 09, 2011 02:31PM

Ah, yes

Posted by: Tom O'dell ()
Date: November 09, 2011 03:14PM

I hate to see it, but logic dictates it should be bombed. I mean of all countries, yes. That being said , who's to do it, is a different story my bet is Israel has already drawn up a strategy and they'll do it sometime this month.

Posted by: Mong0Lloyd ()
Date: November 09, 2011 03:53PM

The U.S. and Israel are the biggest terrorists in the Middle East, not Iran. Iran has every right and duty to take steps to defend itself from proven criminal terrorist regimes in Washington and Jerusalem.

For practical geopolitical reasons, Iran should pursue deterrence through conventional forces alone. Unless Iran can possess an overwhelming arsenal of nukes, those weapons will be a huge political liability and security headache.

Strategic reach and force continuum is far more powerful than nukes. The taboo against nukes is still strong but, being able to retaliate with conventional forces is still politically legit. Iran would be required to build up a numerically large force and be forced to develop a Blue Water naval force that can operate in the Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico. Iran would have to make mutual defense pacts with Venezuela and Nicaragua to establish Iranian Naval bases where they could do the most good.

It wouldn't take a massive fleet to intimidate the soft underbelly of the U.S. Just the very existence of a combined force of Iranian and Venezuelan forces patrolling the Caribbean would force the U.S. to tie up assets that would otherwise be used to cause trouble around the world. Now, whether Iran has the time and talent to develop the experience and doctrine to operate a real Blue Water Navy is another matter.

America is a rabid dog that serves the banksters. I'm a Cold War U.S. Navy veteran and I'm sorry that I served, now that I see what has become of the lies I used to believe. People should be thankful that there are still a few nations that won't lay down to our terrorism.

Date: November 09, 2011 04:00PM

Mong0Lloyd Wrote:
> I'm a Cold War U.S. Navy veteran and I'm sorry
> that I served, now that I see what has become of
> the lies I used to believe. People should be
> thankful that there are still a few nations that
> won't lay down to our terrorism.

You are full of shit.

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Posted by: Mong0Lloyd ()
Date: November 09, 2011 04:28PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> Mong0Lloyd Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> ...
> > I'm a Cold War U.S. Navy veteran and I'm sorry
> > that I served, now that I see what has become
> of
> > the lies I used to believe. People should be
> > thankful that there are still a few nations
> that
> > won't lay down to our terrorism.
>
> You are full of shit.

WRONG, ass... I had the courage to open my eyes. If you served, and STILL believe the bullshit, then take another Blue Pill and prance around in your Plastic Patriot costume. There is no hope for you.

* "Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy" - Dr. Henry Kissinger

If you can overcome your programming, I DARE YOU to read, "War Is A Racket," by Major General Smedley Butler, USMC. Printed in 1935, things are absolutely the SAME as when that book was published. Only the weapons have changed.

Date: November 09, 2011 04:34PM

Well, I guess we should just abolish the military then right? Because the policies won't change unless you vote in someone like Ron Paul.

You either believe in this country or you don't - it sounds like you don't. Must really gall you that you served in the military huh - too bad you have to look back on that with such a sour taste in your mouth. We may not be perfect, but I dare you to compare us to almost any of the other countries out there. While you may find one or two that offer some hope, likely point is that 1). they wouldn't be so wonderful if the US military hadn't been ensuring peace for their country over the last 70 years, and 2). the ones you think are better very likely will look a lot worse with close inspection.

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: November 10, 2011 05:38AM

Why stop at their nuke facilities?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.