HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Libtard Napolitano's Extreme Right Wing Warning
Posted by: mingnut ()
Date: November 02, 2011 09:40AM

Turn out to be rather spot on:

Georgia men charged with plotting to make ricin

Federal authorities on Tuesday arrested four Georgia men accused of plotting to buy explosives and produce a deadly biological toxin to attack fellow U.S. citizens and government officials.

The Justice Department said the men were members of a fringe domestic militia group and had planned to manufacture ricin for use in their attacks.

The men attended meetings starting in March where they discussed carrying out crimes, including murder, in order to undermine federal and state government, prosecutors said. The targets included local police, federal government buildings and employees of agencies such as the Internal Revenue Service.

The men are Frederick Thomas, 73; Dan Roberts, 67; Ray H. Adams, 65; and Samuel J. Crump, 68. Thomas is from Cleveland, Georgia, and the other three men are from Toccoa.

At a meeting at Thomas' house in March, Thomas said he had enough weapons to arm everyone at the table and that he had compiled a "Bucket List" of government employees, politicians, corporate leaders and media members he felt needed to be "taken out" to "make the country right again," according to court documents.

"There is no way for us, as militiamen, to save this country, to save Georgia, without doing something that's highly, highly illegal. Murder," Thomas said during the meeting, court records show.

....it goes on an on...

http://news.yahoo.com/georgia-men-charged-plotting-ricin-012138938.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Libtard Napolitano's Extreme Right Wing Warning
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: November 02, 2011 09:49AM

Of course there are some righty crazies out there, but I think the bull dykes big public statement was trying to downplay the notion that there is a threat of Islamic extremists for reasons of political "sensitivity".. lalala

There are probably more white US born terrorists and wannabes in America than imports, but as far as ratio of terrorists to ethnicity, I would bet my lungs that Islamists are more highly represented.

Don't forget, this is the same leftard DOJ who called Juggalos a "gang" and a threat to national security.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/nov/01/juggalos-classified-as-gang-fbi?newsfeed=true
Attachments:
Insane-Clown-Posse-007.jpg

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: November 02, 2011 09:59AM

WingNut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Juggalos a "gang" and a threat to national
> security.

Magic is everywhere in this bitch.

Posted by: mingnut ()
Date: November 02, 2011 10:00AM

WingNut Wrote:
> Of course there are some righty crazies out there,
> but I think the bull dykes big public statement
> was trying to downplay the notion that there is a
> threat of Islamic extremists for reasons of
> political "sensitivity".. lalala
>
> There are probably more white US born terrorists
> and wannabes in America than imports, but as far
> as ratio of terrorists to ethnicity, I would bet
> my lungs that Islamists are more highly
> represented.
>
> Don't forget, this is the same leftard DOJ who
> called Juggalos a "gang" and a threat to national
> security.
>
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/nov/01/juggal
> os-classified-as-gang-fbi?newsfeed=true

Yeah, Methed out kids with weapons and a common cuase...might want to nip that in the bud.

CHIMACUM — Two 14-year-old eighth-graders at Chimacum High School were taken into custody Monday morning after they arrived at school with a machete, meat cleaver and knives.

Investigations by Jefferson County Sheriff’s deputies revealed that there has been ongoing tension between some members of a group of Chimacum students who call themselves “Juggalos”

http://www.peninsuladailynews.com/article/20111101/news/311019998/two-chimacum-students-arrested-with-machete-meat-cleaver-knives

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) - FBI's latest report shows new gangs are targeting New Mexico and in a big way.

Statistics show there are more than 10,000 gang members in Bernalillo County. Compare that with Dallas County, which is much bigger and has nearly 12,000 gang members.

Agents say there are two key groups that are now calling New Mexico home. They are the Juggalos and Vagos. Both are nationwide gangs that are associated with violent crimes
http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/gang_activity/albuquerque-a-top-spot-for-gangs

He is a self-described Juggalo, a fan of the hip-hop group Insane Clown Posse. ... criminal history in the Tulsa area, including arrests for assault.

But whatever, if it was the rightard DOJ, they would have a public banning of thier music and cover statues that are too sexy.

Posted by: EagleEye ()
Date: November 02, 2011 10:02AM

WingNut Wrote:
> Of course there are some righty crazies out there,
> but I think the bull dykes big public statement
> was trying to downplay the notion that there is a
> threat of Islamic extremists for reasons of
> political "sensitivity".. lalala
>
> There are probably more white US born terrorists
> and wannabes in America than imports, but as far
> as ratio of terrorists to ethnicity, I would bet
> my lungs that Islamists are more highly
> represented.
>
> Don't forget, this is the same leftard DOJ who
> called Juggalos a "gang" and a threat to national
> security.
>
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/nov/01/juggal
> os-classified-as-gang-fbi?newsfeed=true

In her world anyone who doesn't kiss Obama's ass is a threat to
national security.

Posted by: sumguy ()
Date: November 02, 2011 10:25AM

Sounds like entrapment to me the government put these ideas in their heads. This is what the response would be if these guys were arab.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.