HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ATTENTION PERVERTS AND SEX ADDICTS SEEKING TO FUCK TEENS!!! I am 14 years old I am a white male almost 6 feet tall 160 labs (not skinny not fat) and I am in desperate need of money now because my parents kicked me out and I need to survive. I am bi sexual
Posted by: Tuckka ()
Date: October 23, 2011 08:11AM

My email is other.other@aol.com don't forget to reply for the sex of ur life

edit by Cary: Moved to Off-Topic. User, keep this shit out of the Fairfax General forum. Thread will remain as it was created by a Fairfax County IP address.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2011 05:57PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION PERVERTS AND SEX ADDICTS SEEKING TO FUCK TEENS!!! I am 14 years old I am a white male almost 6 feet tall 160 labs (not skinny not fat) and I am in desperate need of money now because my parents kicked me out and I need to survive. I am bi se
Posted by: Skywalker ()
Date: October 23, 2011 11:55AM

this guy seems legit. i contacted him and everything worked out fine. i strongly advocate all perverts and sex freaks to get on top of this guy, for fun with no legal repercussions.

Re: ATTENTION PERVERTS AND SEX ADDICTS SEEKING TO FUCK TEENS!!! I am 14 years old I am a white male almost 6 feet tall 160 labs (not skinny not fat) and I am in desperate need of money now because my parents kicked me out and I need to survive. I am bi se
Posted by: wtf ()
Date: October 23, 2011 05:24PM

ure a fuckin faggot

Posted by: they will trade cash for sex ()
Date: October 23, 2011 09:11PM

Contact the conies, eesh, or Harry Tuttle.

Posted by: don't do it ()
Date: October 24, 2011 01:09AM

Its a set up, I just spent all afternoon and evening in Arlington county jail. Got out on a $15,000 bond, with two felony charges. I have no idea how I'm going to explain this to my wife and kids. Don't do it, not worth it.

Posted by: Calling Carey ()
Date: October 24, 2011 02:28AM

Can't you pull threads like this?

Beyond sick.

Posted by: uh ()
Date: October 24, 2011 05:46PM

>>Don't do it, not worth it.

Uhh. Are you being serious? You actually thought that was a real post?

Posted by: uh uh ()
Date: October 25, 2011 07:18PM

uh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >>Don't do it, not worth it.
>
> Uhh. Are you being serious? You actually thought
> that was a real post?

uhh ARE you serious? you actually thought THAT was a real post? the email addy itself is a dead give away. aol is dead and doesn't have @.'s in them

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.