HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Uninformed Voting
Posted by: Informed Citizen ()
Date: September 09, 2011 05:04PM

Should people be required to pass an intelligence test before they're aloud to vote?

I say yes. Too many people vote based off of emotion. Many people don't even know the most basic things such as: How many senators does each state get? OR How long does each senator serve for? Pathetic...
Attachments:
1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Uninformed Voting
Posted by: ... ()
Date: September 09, 2011 05:32PM

I don't vote, and the affairs of this regime do not concern me any longer. I am more concerned with evading its malfeasance.

Posted by: Champion ()
Date: September 10, 2011 07:19AM

The problem would become what is considered necessary knowledge and who gets to decide who meets the threshold? Perhaps if you don't agree with a policy, you'll be deemed stupid rather than in opposition. It would be a good way of getting rid of disagreeing parties by officially labeling them stupid. The George Mason University Economic Department has spent a lot of time investigating the dynamics of public choices. If you are interested in why people vote and why they are uninformed Google rational ignorance. Basically, the costs of knowing are more than the cost of not knowing, so people don't bother. The rationally decide to stay ignorant because it benefits them.

And as a low blow, maybe as part of this test you would need to know which cognate means what, but I'm just thinking allowed.

Posted by: Yucky23 ()
Date: September 10, 2011 08:14AM

Absolutely.

I've long advocated that we on the Right should fanatically push day and night to reform voting rules.

It's our ticket to eternal power.

Numerous polls have shown that rightists are far more politically informed than leftists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8

That's because politics is almost like a sport to us.

We ENJOY following it on a daily basis.

So by requiring the passing of a basic knowledge test in order to vote, we'd be eliminating huge swaths of the leftist base:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEgB0rcqgqo

And when you look at the key demographics of the Left, they're all losers frankly.

Ethnic minorities such as non-White hispanics, blacks and muslimes all have very, very low IQs.

So by requiring that all voters have to have a, say, 125+ IQ in order to vote, we'd be eliminating 99.9% of the non-White hispanic, black and muslime vote.

These leftist ethnic groups also have absolutely abysmal academic, crime, economic and social statistics.

So by requiring all voters to graduate school, have a clean criminal background and pay taxes, we'd be taking all of their voting rights away - score!

We could literally utterly annihilate the Left in this way.

AND these reforms would also obviously be good for the country AND they'd be FAIR.

All these leftist fucktards keep electing idiots like Obama who are fucking up our country and the world.

Wouldn't restricting voting rights to the productive and intelligent members of society be a good thing?

It would result in no more incompetent leadership!

What also desperately needs to be addressed is that the leftist dregs of society have for TOO LONG just voted themselves our wealth by electing left-wing Democrats who tax the fuck out of the smart/successful people of society and then redistribut their wealth to these leftist dregs in the form of government handouts.

ENOUGH of that.

We Whites, East Asians and Ashkenazi Jews will NOT be your tax slaves you fucking mongoloid nigs, spics and muslimes.

Go leech off somebody else you 3rd world genetic garbage!

So yes, REFORM VOTING NOW.

It's the only way to save this country from the leftist nigs...

Posted by: Yucky23 ()
Date: September 10, 2011 09:01AM

And also I love cock!

Posted by: Hard Worker ()
Date: September 10, 2011 05:34PM

Yucky23 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What also desperately needs to be addressed is
> that the leftist dregs of society have for TOO
> LONG just voted themselves our wealth by electing
> left-wing Democrats who tax the fuck out of the
> smart/successful people of society and then
> redistribut their wealth to these leftist dregs in
> the form of government handouts.

You are a racist son of a bitch, but I agree with this part. Get your hands off of my money, you lazy libtard leeches!

Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: September 10, 2011 05:37PM

Voting is like polishing brass on the Titanic.

Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: September 10, 2011 05:48PM

Mmmmm, it's more like washing a car your not allowed to ride in,,,

Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: September 10, 2011 05:50PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mmmmm, it's more like washing a car your not
> allowed to ride in,,,

No, that's paying taxes.

Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: September 10, 2011 06:01PM

Question for the OP,,,if your deemed too dumb to vote,may we assume you would not be allowed to run for office?
Attachments:
untitled.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.