HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Black on Black on Metro Bus.
Posted by: dika-dika ()
Date: September 06, 2011 07:51PM

VIDEO: Metrobus Driver Physically Removes Passenger Off Bus: MyFoxDC.com

VIDEO: Metrobus Driver Physically Removes Passenger Off Bus

WASHINGTON - Metro is investigating a video that appears to show a Metrobus driver physically throwing a passenger out of a bus and onto the ground.

In the video, the bus driver repeatedly asks the passenger to get off the bus while the man holds on to a pole at the front of the bus, telling the driver he hasn't done anything. Then, the bus driver shoves the passenger out of the bus.

"What this video appears to show is completely unacceptable. We are investigating and will take all appropriate action," said Metro Spokesperson Dan Stessel. "We would very much like to talk to the person who filmed the original video to help us advance the inquiry."

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/traffic/metro_news/video-metrobus-driver-physically-removes-passenger-off-bus-090611#ixzz1XDeF66pE

Now some worthless black is going to get a big pay day from metro. I would almost bet it is all staged between them two plus the camera person to scam metro.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Black on Black on Metro Bus.
Posted by: 6X ()
Date: September 06, 2011 09:05PM

That had to hurt. The bus driver crazy. Should of called 911 if he had a problem.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: September 07, 2011 08:02AM

For what they have to put up with, the damn Metro drivers should get hazardous duty pay.
What you see in the video is probably a result of a lot of accumulated aggrevation.
If you don't want to get thrown to the pavement, or worse, be civil.

Posted by: Naked Truth ()
Date: September 07, 2011 08:21AM

He ain't did nuff'n.

Posted by: non lethal baby ()
Date: September 07, 2011 08:39AM

Let the drivers carry tazars, they dont leave as many marks

Posted by: Ace50 ()
Date: September 09, 2011 10:26PM

First off let me say the Subject title is just wrong..why does it have to be titled this way? It's 2 men...period, end of subject.
Everyone was so quick to judge this metro driver yesterday and go along with the hype that he's just automatically wrong, including his management. Making statements that "it was wrong what he did'...HOLD ON, did they just judge him guilty already??? I'm not shocked nor surprised anymore how statements are made especially in this city after a video is viewed or how our media in this city slants everything...that is not how justice is served through a media posting of anything.
I hope this driver after learning the new facts of what really happened is given a PUBLIC apology and its covered as heavily as it was when it was hyped when it was first aired...shame on Washington DC's media...all of them.

Date: September 10, 2011 08:30AM

Person Who Shot Video of Metro Driver Throwing Passenger Off Bus Says It Was Necessary

By MAUREEN UMEH/myfoxdc

WASHINGTON - The image is jarring. A Metrobus operator forcibly throwing a passenger off the bus. It happens just moments after the bus driver is heard on the video telling the passenger to get off the bus and the man saying he wants to get off at the next stop. The exchange ends with the driver taking matters into his own hands.

Tarnisha Pugh shot the footage. She says what she captured isn't all that happened and she wants to set the record straight.

“The gentleman that was thrown from the bus, when he originally got on the bus, he was belligerent,” said Pugh. “He was falling all over the place and he fell on a passenger’s daughter. She could have been two or three years old.”

Pugh says the bus driver asked the man to sit down, but the man refused and continued cursing at passengers and threatening the bus driver. She says that is when the bus driver took action.

“Heavy handed, yes, but definitely necessary,” she said. “The passenger started it and the driver took it upon himself to do what needed to be done to maintain the safety of passengers and himself.”

Pugh says she and other passengers support the bus driver. She has spoken to Metro officials as part of their ongoing investigation into the matter.

She says she hopes the bus driver won't lose his job for doing what she believes was needed to protect passengers.

“I feel grateful to that bus driver because you don't know what could have happened,” said Pugh.

A Metro spokesman says given the new information coming from Pugh, all facts of the matter will be considered as part of the investigation.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/traffic/metro_news/person-who-shot-video-of-metro-driver-throwing-passenger-off-bus-says-it-was-necessary-090911#ixzz1XYI7N3Zm

Hey Ace50 why do yall act like that on the bus?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2011 08:31AM by dika-dika.

Date: September 10, 2011 08:50AM

Ace50 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> First off let me say the Subject title is just
> wrong..why does it have to be titled this way?
> It's 2 men...period, end of subject.
> Everyone was so quick to judge this metro driver
> yesterday and go along with the hype that he's
> just automatically wrong, including his
> management. Making statements that "it was wrong
> what he did'...HOLD ON, did they just judge him
> guilty already??? I'm not shocked nor surprised
> anymore how statements are made especially in this
> city after a video is viewed or how our media in
> this city slants everything...that is not how
> justice is served through a media posting of
> anything.
> I hope this driver after learning the new facts of
> what really happened is given a PUBLIC apology and
> its covered as heavily as it was when it was hyped
> when it was first aired...shame on Washington DC's
> media...all of them.

You got a black bus driver that got tired of black bullshit on the bus he is charged with. The norm is to ignore what was happening which you probably agree with. What would you have done if the black was fucking with you on the bus?

I know, you would have told him: please please please leave me alone, i'm just a faggoty punk, please please please leave me alone, i'm a queer, please please please please halp me somebody. The bus driver need to publicly stomp your punk ass.

Posted by: Ellipsis ()
Date: September 10, 2011 09:20AM

This is why I avoid DC, and areas demographically similar to DC.

Posted by: Ace50 ()
Date: September 10, 2011 11:34AM

Really? you got that from what I wrote? I dont see how...Im all for the driver and what he did and I think everyone should be a 'stand-up' guy like him. Everything I wrote was against the media who hypes shyt up before they have all the fact just to get the ratings....

Posted by: 1/2 Blk ()
Date: September 10, 2011 12:06PM

I feel bad for the bus driver; he's just doin' his job.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.