HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Now I hate condo livin' even more
Posted by: Mr. Belvedeer ()
Date: September 02, 2011 02:02PM

My condo has a parking garage and judging by the 10% increases per year of the condo fee I could have lived without it. I was taking my car in for repair. I take a box of books that I hadn't gotten around to taking to the thrift shop and place on cart I keep in front of car. Use cart to carry bulk items to condo. Not violation of condo rules to have cart. Now i planned to take box up to condo upon my return from gas station. Anyways I return but i forgot about box. i went to condo and took nap. I's get tired easily. Anyways I awake go to front door and find notice with picture of my box threatening me to remove said box or face a meeting before the condo board and fines for not removing said box. geezus shit the box hadn't been there more than 2 hours. I hate this fucking place. the thing is the bitch who's property manager hardly shows up for work. posted office hours are 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. she rarely rolls in before 11 a.m. and is usually out by 1:30 p.m or goes to lunch and never comes back. I'm sure her illegal alien lackey who does little maintainence around the place took the picture of the box. and this was after giving me a big hello a little earlier as I returned from gas station that I was to find out was going to charge me more for brake repair than the effing dealership. The Big Johnsons. I feel better for venting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Now I hate condo livin' even more
Posted by: now ()
Date: September 02, 2011 02:11PM

First, learn what a preposition is and learn how to use them.

Second, MOVE YOUR FUCKING BOX YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT. The garage is NOT your personal storage unit.

Posted by: Developer ()
Date: September 02, 2011 02:11PM

What are the names of your condominium complex and the property manager?

Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: September 03, 2011 08:43AM

I'm thankful that I have the means to have a home that does not share walls with other people. Bonus for not having an HOA! I'm on the hook for more stuff, but I'm also not stuck dealing with some lazy ass manager that shows up when she feels like it.

My kids are loud in the house and they only bother us. When we want it to be quiet, we can make it that way. I have gotten to the point that everybody involved would be miserable if I started sharing walls again.

BTW - gas stations suck for repairs. There are other threads here for repair shops. I recommend AK Auto - across the street from Micro Center.

Date: September 03, 2011 03:14PM

Easy solution. Quit being an inconsiderate asshole.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: dr pepperlong ()
Date: September 03, 2011 04:27PM

If the office manager shows up late then do something. She works for you.

Also a paragraph or two would make this an easier read.

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: September 03, 2011 05:02PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2012 10:30PM by Alias.

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: September 03, 2011 11:44PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2012 10:23PM by Alias.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.