HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
West memphis 3
Posted by: Mr Mister ()
Date: August 20, 2011 07:32AM

If these three men are in fact innocent and had 17 years taken from them, should the state be obligated to at least repay. I guess the state made a deal with the whole Alford Plea so the state can say that the three wasn't held without cause. It looks as though they were not guilty of this crime.
I'm just saying that when they were locked up they were 18 and under. It didn't seem education was on their mind at the time. Working a part time job seems fine for the vast majority of 18 year olds if the don't go to college. Now we are talking about 35 year old men who didn't get a chance to work those part time jobs. I doubt they didn't get training either. Shouldn't they be given some type of training provided by the same state that locked them up unjust? Maybe an apprenticeship or trade school at the least. You shouldn't have to be working at Mc Donalds at 35 for your first job.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: West memphis 3
Posted by: Mr Mister ()
Date: August 20, 2011 07:34AM

Oop, I meant I doubt they recieved training.

Re: West memphis 3
Posted by: should have met ol sparky ()
Date: August 20, 2011 09:45AM

They were criminals and drug addicts even before committing the atrocities on 3 eight year olds. I dont think prison ever kept them from becoming NASA engineers, read their bios.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.