HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
what happened to my country?
Posted by: rudy823 ()
Date: January 09, 2011 02:59PM

I live in a country that has changed so much in my lifetime I am only left with memories of a better time....

As a bricklayer for 35 years who as always loved to work, and took pride in my work, I was proud to say: "I am a mason". It earned respect. One of the most respected trades on the jobsite. I held my head high.

Today, when I am asked what kind of work I performed over my career, I simply say: "construction"....and change the subject.

I am tired of politicians saying: "They help the country by doing the jobs the Americans won't do for the money".

When life in the Prison System in America is better than life on the streets in Mexico (or Central America) there are NO consequences for committing crimes! It is a 'no lose' situation. Not only are we giving them a better life (free food, free medical, clothing, schooling....and pay them a nominal fee to buy cigarettes, stationary, cosmetics....things they NEVER had on the streets in their country. The average prisoner confined to a state prison in the US $50,000 per year. Federal Prisons are $70,000 per year. Think about that! 30% more than the guards make to watch them!

In Mexico, the annual dollar amount to house a prisoner is $1,000 (One thousand dollars US). There is a consequence to their misbehaving. Very severe. The prisons there are hell. Why does the United States NOT build prisons in Mexico, and PAY the Mexican Government to run them? If you are an illegal caught in the US, and convicted of a crime, this is where you go! Better yet, build the prisons along the border in Mexico. Before you run across the border NORTH, you have to break into the prison...Savings to taxpayers: $17 billion per year.

Okay, now the problem of picking the fruit and vegetables for America. There are millions of US inmates (Americans) sitting in cells across the US twiddling their thumbs who will work for $5.00 (five dollars) per day. Savings to taxpayers and consumers are in the billions....

Welfare: If you are not a citizen of the United States you will NOT receive ANY benefits....PERIOD! NO hospitalization, food stamps, or WELFARE.

Some people deserve food stamps...I know this and sympathize with it. BUT, food stamps recipients should shop at FOOD STAMP GROCERY STORES. Stores that have the 'staples'...milk, bread, flour, chicken. etc. etc. My wife works in grocery store as a manager, and is very tired of seeing people drive into the parking lot in BMW's or Hummers, and purchase lobster, prime rib, and shrimp with food stamps. I am getting old, and it bothers me to know that my hard earned taxes are paying for this irresponsible system! Usually these people stay away from me in line because I am usually covered in mud from a hard day's work!

The people who DO receive Welfare, should log in 40 hours of community service....painting a playground, picking up trash, etc etc., and if you are a 'stay home' mom: STUFF ENVELOPES! No receipt for community service: Guess what? NO WELFARE!

I am SO tired of this country that I was proud to grow up in being run into the ground by a bunch of morons who don't even associate with the working man (or woman)....they just want the vote from the person who goes to the polls because they have the time, and don't have to work 50 hours a week to try to keep a roof over their heads!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2011 04:13PM by rudy823.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what happened to my country?
Posted by: jamaal ()
Date: May 16, 2011 12:42AM

rudy
maybe yo cracka ass oughta get a real job. globalization happened nigga, immigration happened nigga, yo unskilled labor aint worth shit no more.
time 2 get a degree fool

Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: May 16, 2011 02:26PM

jamaal, it's people like you who give immigration a bad name.

Posted by: jamaal ()
Date: May 16, 2011 06:48PM

my fam's immigration alredy had a bad name sahn, slavery

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.