HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Big Ten Sucks
Posted by: LOLer ()
Date: January 02, 2011 03:58PM

1 win in 7 bowl appearances. They are about as good as Conference USA. Elite football program my ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Ten Sucks
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: January 02, 2011 08:12PM

I hate to admit it but you are correct. This conference has gone down the tubes.

Date: January 02, 2011 09:45PM

I think there is a lot of competition now for good talent. If you had to spend October and November playing in Michigan or Florida, which would you choose?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: HydroMan ()
Date: January 02, 2011 11:32PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think there is a lot of competition now for good
> talent. If you had to spend October and November
> playing in Michigan or Florida, which would you
> choose?

The one that would send me to the next level and be respectable. The Big 10 is no longer respectable.

Posted by: Stinkfist ()
Date: January 03, 2011 12:13AM

I only thought PSU and Wisc would win. I'm not surprised at the bowl records. OSU will lose, too. Arkansas is a very solid team this year.

MSU got beat like a fucking drum. I guess Bama was mad from that Iron bowl meltdown? Not to mention their roster is LOADED with 5 star recruits. I was actually looking forward to that game. I thought MSU would make it interesting....

I thought PSU was going to win for most of the game. They seemed to be able to handle the speed of Florida fairly well, plus Paterno is unreal in bowl games. McGloin is a fucking catastrophe. Bolden should have played....Apparently Bolden is trying to transfer now...

Did anyone notice that JoPa had on a fucking Polo sweater vest? Not ONE article of clothing with a PSU logo. I bet the fans were cringing when they saw that. He looked like someones grandpa that wandered out onto the field.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2011 12:24AM by Stinkfist.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.