HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Do you hate all hispanics or just a certain demographic within their population?
Posted by: Do you hate ()
Date: December 26, 2010 12:06PM

Do you hate all hispanics living in Fairfax County or just a certain demographic within their population?
Go ahead and speak your mind.
Do not hold anything back

edit by Cary: Edited author's name to fix formatting. Also moving to Off-Topic.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2010 12:27PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you hate all hispanics or just a certain demographic within their population?
Posted by: Fruppie ()
Date: December 26, 2010 12:07PM

Do you hate all hispanics living in Fairfax County or just a certain demographic within their population? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you hate all hispanics living in Fairfax County
> or just a certain demographic within their
> population?
> Go ahead and speak your mind.
> Do not hold anything back

That's stupid.

Re: Do you hate all hispanics or just a certain demographic within their population?
Posted by: Fixed ()
Date: December 26, 2010 12:07PM

Fixed.

Posted by: ecoli ()
Date: December 26, 2010 12:19PM

i hate allll people

Posted by: Machine Gun Kelly ()
Date: December 26, 2010 12:50PM

It's not a racial thing, Hispanics are no different than any other group of people, half of them are good and should live and the other half are bad and should die. The same holds true for white, black, Asians, half-breeds, etc.. the only groups that are ALL bad and should ALL die, are politicians (professional and amateur), bankers(financialservices), and people in Sales. I'd line them all up.

Posted by: Just the Illegals ()
Date: December 26, 2010 02:14PM

I only hate the illegals that are here. The other "legitimate" part of the hispanic / Latino residents are OK by me.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: December 26, 2010 03:31PM

I don't know who to hate, because in all honesty, how can we even tell who's legal vs. illegal? What I really hate are those hispanics who make it all about "Race" (As if it's cool to support law breaking border jumpers just because you share the same foreign heritage, which is pure BS).

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: Machine Gun Kelly ()
Date: December 26, 2010 03:47PM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't know who to hate, because in all honesty,
> how can we even tell who's legal vs. illegal? What
> I really hate are those hispanics who make it all
> about "Race" (As if it's cool to support law
> breaking border jumpers just because you share the
> same foreign heritage, which is pure BS).

Those are some of the bad ones that should die. I'm getting pretty sick of that racial-themed bullshit myself.

GRINGO!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.