HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why was I blocked yesterday from posting?
Posted by: Eli ()
Date: August 06, 2010 03:58PM

Without being logged in I got a red message on every thread I checked out saying I was blocked from posting and to contact the Admin. The funny thing is that if I am blocked I have no way to contact the Admin. Duh?

When I logged in I still got the same message. So Mr. Admin man what's up with blocking me yesterday and not today? Why was I blocked in the first place? Which is worse being blocked or banned? Or are they the same?

I figure you just got tired of talking to yourself and lifted my exile ?
After all I know you just can't stop thinking about me. Love works in mysterious ways. Hugs sent to you and yours for letting me back in the fold, whatever your reason.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.