HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Be Your Own Cable and Major News Network Producer
Posted by: mcsmack ()
Date: August 05, 2010 12:21PM

You too can be a major news network producer and here's how.

1)Read the "Drudge Report" by 10:00 am every day http://www.drudgereport.com/

2) Pick a few of the top viewed stories

3) Spend the rest of the day producing a few stories for tomorrow.

This way you'll be 24 hours behind the news cycle with old news everyone has already consumed online.

Try it out for yourself! Read Drudge today and then watch your favorite network or cable morning show tomorrow and you'll see how easy it is to be a producer! It's as easy as 123!

It's funny how you can view a story online through Drudge or even Breitbart and Fox, CNN, NBC you name it will run with it the next day.Most of the time the same exact stories too! Some of the really lazy producers will shelf a story sometimes up to 78 hrs to throw in as "filler" when their bullshit "Breaking News" flow slows down.

I especially get a kick out of their bullshit news when they tease an upcoming story segment by prefacing crap like "If you don't think or believe that, blah,blah, blah blah, then you may be surprised and really be upset at our next story coming up here on your favorite "Stupid Blonde and Ken Doll Morning Show".

I'm like, uh no... No I'm not surprised...... I'm not surprised you are reporting on a storyline that is 24 to 78 hours old, just like I'm not surprised you're a stupid cunt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Be Your Own Cable and Major News Network Producer
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: August 05, 2010 05:16PM

You tell 'em smacky!

Oh, and FUCK THE WASHINGTON POST faggy newspaper.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.