HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
As if gators in the backyard didn't suck enough
Posted by: Stinkfist ()
Date: May 17, 2010 02:13AM

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/hunters-confront-lurking-python-threat-in-florida-everglades/19475102

I wonder how a snake would crawl around with an 8yr old human body in the gut.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: As if gators in the backyard didn't suck enough
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: May 18, 2010 12:45AM

i would so chop their heads off. i love snakes, but how often do you get to hunt them and hack at them with a machete? not very dammit.

Posted by: Stinkfist ()
Date: May 18, 2010 01:13AM

lol dude I would keep a distance, snakes are pure muscle. It's insane, I would have figured the gators would munch on the pythons, but it's vice versa.

How did that asperger girl survive in the glades for those few days? She's one tough sob.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: May 18, 2010 08:31PM

Not only are pythons making a name for themselves in the Everglades, but now they've had confirmed reports of 16 Ft.+ Crocs making a resurgence as well! The Crocs were considered endangered, so they ceased hunting of them, and now they're back with authority. Crocs are far more vicious than Gators, and now Floridians are really screwed.

Since the constrictor snakes don't belong in the wilds of the U.S., I say that we kill them on-sight.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: gator hater ()
Date: May 18, 2010 08:34PM

duh!
Attachments:
31806_1464852023289_1293175369_31276579_202348_n.jpg

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: May 18, 2010 08:43PM

I actually went on an airboat out to the Glades, just north of the major park. I managed to see a whole batch of juveniles/hatchlings, and the mom was one tough SOB sitting nearby. Then a sudden storm came crashing down upon us, and we got caught in the middle of the open swamp with lightning all around us, and a funnel cloud less than a half-mile away. It was one hell of an experience if you ask me. I have video and photos of it somewhere.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: May 19, 2010 01:31AM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not only are pythons making a name for themselves
> in the Everglades, but now they've had confirmed
> reports of 16 Ft.+ Crocs making a resurgence as
> well! The Crocs were considered endangered, so
> they ceased hunting of them, and now they're back
> with authority. Crocs are far more vicious than
> Gators, and now Floridians are really screwed.

well, what did you expect?

> Since the constrictor snakes don't belong in the
> wilds of the U.S., I say that we kill them
> on-sight.

that, i support fullheartedly, anything introduced and is not native to the us should be open season and let the gun toting americans shoot the fuck out of them.

Posted by: Agreed ()
Date: May 19, 2010 11:01AM

Yeah maybe that will make up for all of our women that have been raped by them, and it will serve as payback for all of the pedestrians they have struck and killed driving thier illegal cars around while intoxicated on our public roadways. So I agree, shoot'em on site.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: May 19, 2010 11:11AM

Yeah, the resurgence has been noticeable ever since the Pope started taking a tougher stance on sex abuse within the church..

175522618v11_240x240_Front.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2010 11:12AM by Gonads & Strife.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.