HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jon & Kate + Divorce?
Date: March 06, 2009 12:50PM

I'm only surprised this took this long...

http://www.parentdish.com/2009/03/06/jon-gosselin-caught-in-the-rumor-mill/

...If I was married to that witch, I'd be out drinking with volleyball playing co-eds, too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jon & Kate + Divorce?
Posted by: jhey ()
Date: March 06, 2009 01:08PM

In a sense, I'm glad that he's responded to the way his wife treats him by merely drinking w/ college girls, instead of something really bad like shooting up his whole family.

A couple weeks ago on the Soup, Joel McHale had a great line about how J+K+8 had gone from being a show about a couple w/ 8 kids to being a show about a man w/ zero reasons to live.

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: March 06, 2009 01:08PM

\

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2012 03:45AM by Alias.

Date: March 06, 2009 01:15PM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've never even heard of these people. Who are
> they,anyway?

It's a reality series on TLC. My wife got me into it. The woman is just a nagging bitch. I think she started out doing it for the show, but it is in every single episode now and the hysterics are mind numbing. All the while the husband sits there, looking like an abused dog. If I were him, I'd be trying to get laid by someone with a tight ass as well.

Date: March 06, 2009 01:15PM

jhey Wrote:

>
> A couple weeks ago on the Soup, Joel McHale had a
> great line about how J+K+8 had gone from being a
> show about a couple w/ 8 kids to being a show
> about a man w/ zero reasons to live.

No shit!

Posted by: teh gay ()
Date: March 06, 2009 01:31PM

Alias Wrote:
> I've never even heard of these people. Who are
> they,anyway?

it is a show popular with teh gays are you not gay well that would explan it

Date: March 06, 2009 01:39PM

TLC or the production company must be doing massive damage control on this. There were some photos of Jon with bloodshot eyes hanging out with some girls that were posted on Photobucket an hour or so ago. They aren't there now. Apparently people are posting random photos of him drunk from various bars around PA.

Don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with a father going out to a bar with a couple of friends. But showing up unannounced and alone at college parties and bars when you are in your 30s is not a good sign.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2009 01:39PM by WashingTone Locian.

Date: March 06, 2009 01:47PM

ha ha ha ur so gay for even giving the slitest shit about ths sope opera u gay

Date: March 06, 2009 01:50PM

teh gay Wrote:
> ha ha ha ur so gay for even giving the slitest
> shit about ths sope opera u gay

How would you know it was a "soap opera" if you haven't seen it?

Date: March 06, 2009 01:54PM

i cud tell frm the link it wuz realty show bs for women ho boy r u teh gey or whut

Posted by: asshat ()
Date: March 07, 2009 05:25AM

im so surprised this didnt turn into "john and Kate + Murder Suicide"... seriously what a cunt. Ive never seen a woman that breaks more balls then her. Hopefully when they go to court to settle, she will give him his balls back finally.

Posted by: Jon Gosselin likes the Honies ()
Date: March 07, 2009 09:21AM

asshat Wrote:
> im so surprised this didnt turn into "john and
> Kate + Murder Suicide"... seriously what a cunt.
> Ive never seen a woman that breaks more balls then
> her. Hopefully when they go to court to settle,
> she will give him his balls back finally.

This is what Jon has to deal with. Normal people would get off the Goddamn plane and let the kids run around the airport...

Posted by: Alberto ()
Date: March 12, 2009 02:59AM

I think it's pretty obvious that Jon smokes weed.

He's probably so zoned out most of the time that he's living in his own happy land and having a better time than anyone else around him.

In the last episode, he's wearing a T-Shirt that says "Amsterdam" while he's with his litter of children picking up his dog from the vet.

Plus, you can just tell by the way he sits next to his wife in those "interviews". He's enjoying a nice buzz.

I wonder if his hen-pecking wife smokes, too.

Date: March 12, 2009 09:58AM

Alberto Wrote:
> I think it's pretty obvious that Jon smokes weed.
>

He seems like a slacker. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

>
> He's probably so zoned out most of the time that
> he's living in his own happy land and having a
> better time than anyone else around him.
>

You would have to be, with that bitch bellowing in your ears constantly.

> In the last episode, he's wearing a T-Shirt that
> says "Amsterdam" while he's with his litter of
> children picking up his dog from the vet.
>

I saw him outside picking up dog shit and his wife yelling at him that he wasn't doing it often enough. Hey, bitch. YOU LIVE ON A FARM!!!! Pick a part of the yard the dogs can shit in and let them go at it.

> Plus, you can just tell by the way he sits next to
> his wife in those "interviews". He's enjoying a
> nice buzz.
>

That would explain why he doesn't lean over and pop her in the mouth every time she emasculates him during those segments. What a cunt.

> I wonder if his hen-pecking wife smokes, too.

No. She's too uptight.

Posted by: Bounce House ()
Date: March 12, 2009 05:35PM

Does that guy even work anymore? If I were married to her, I'd get a job as a traveling salesman. How'd they ever afford that farm anyway?

Date: March 12, 2009 07:01PM

Bounce House Wrote:
> Does that guy even work anymore? If I were married
> to her, I'd get a job as a traveling salesman.
> How'd they ever afford that farm anyway?

He hasn't actually worked in years. They "afford that farm" because the whole "being broke" thing is all an act. She is the national spokeswoman for P&G. They have one of the highest rated shows on TLC. They probably have multi-million dollar contracts. That's why this whole talk of not having any money is an out-and-out lie. "Reality," my ass.

Posted by: ihatewhiners ()
Date: March 12, 2009 10:57PM

Goddamn, that bitch needs to shut the fuck up. Big deal, you have to wait on the plane for two hours... That's what you get for fucking flying during the winter. There's people who get on a plane, and then an engine fails and they crash and die, and she's bitching about having to wait for two hours? And then when the plane lands it's some miraculous event? Cmon...

Date: March 13, 2009 03:19AM

WashingTone Locian Wrote:
> Alberto Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I think it's pretty obvious that Jon smokes
> weed.
> >
>
> He seems like a slacker. Wouldn't surprise me one
> bit.
>

Being a slacker isn't a bad thing. Most of our world's conveniences and inventions were brought to you by genuine, honest, sincere slackers.

Some guy got tired of putting bread in the oven to make toast, and now we have a toaster. That damn slacker.

Some guy didn't like to wait for his clothes to dry on the clothes line, and now we have clothes dryers. Thank god for that slacker, I can now wear a t-shirt within an hour of washing it, instead of half a day.

Mr. Coffee, microwave ovens, 48x CD burners, you name it. A slacker brought it to you!

> >
> > He's probably so zoned out most of the time
> that
> > he's living in his own happy land and having a
> > better time than anyone else around him.
> >
>
> You would have to be, with that bitch bellowing in
> your ears constantly.
>

Isn't she like 8 or 10 years older than he is? I think she stage-manages him, for the show, and obviously prior to the show she "hen-pecked" him to death because she's older, more uptight, and obviously slightly more controlling than he is.

But actually, from experience, he's handling himself quite well with the whole marriage thing, especially with 8 kids. I think most men would go absolutely nuts with that many little shits running around crazy every day. Some would just walk away never to be heard from again, some would file for divorce, some would buy a gun and either kill themselves or everyone in the house. Sure, most would man up and do the right thing, no matter how crazy it drove them, but you know most of them would get abused by their wives and would just go along and take every bit of it. You still gotta give those guys credit for putting up with it.

> > In the last episode, he's wearing a T-Shirt
> that
> > says "Amsterdam" while he's with his litter of
> > children picking up his dog from the vet.
> >
>
> I saw him outside picking up dog shit and his wife
> yelling at him that he wasn't doing it often
> enough. Hey, bitch. YOU LIVE ON A FARM!!!! Pick a
> part of the yard the dogs can shit in and let them
> go at it.
>

I trained my dogs to shit in the bushes and the ivy beds, but it took a lot of work. I don't have 8 kids. Unless you have the time to work with your dogs to train them to shit exactly where you want them to shit, they're going to shit wherever nature calls. I don't have the land that they have, but I know that you certainly need to pick up dog shit or else you are eventually going to find it on your carpets when you or a guest eventually steps in it and then walks inside.

So she's at least right about bitching about that, regardless of how much she bitches about everything else. Just because she goes on and on about every little thing, nagging and hen-pecking, doesn't mean that she isn't right sometimes.

> > Plus, you can just tell by the way he sits next
> to
> > his wife in those "interviews". He's enjoying
> a
> > nice buzz.
> >
>
> That would explain why he doesn't lean over and
> pop her in the mouth every time she emasculates
> him during those segments. What a cunt.

She's actually not as bad as some wives can be. Especially those typical fairfax county super moms, who have every millisecond of every day scheduled out and planned for each of the 2.4 children, husband and nanny. She isn't hyper-paranoid about all the imaginable dangers her children could fall victim to, and that sort of thing. Of course, with 8 kids, it's easier to be slightly fatalistic, considering even if a few of them get mangled or killed, you still have more than a litter of them to go around.

>
> > I wonder if his hen-pecking wife smokes, too.
>
> No. She's too uptight.

Yeah, she probably does a lot of cocaine, or pharmies.

Date: March 13, 2009 03:33AM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
> Bounce House Wrote:
> -----
> > Does that guy even work anymore? If I were
> married
> > to her, I'd get a job as a traveling salesman.
> > How'd they ever afford that farm anyway?
>
>
> He hasn't actually worked in years. They "afford
> that farm" because the whole "being broke" thing
> is all an act. She is the national spokeswoman for
> P&G. They have one of the highest rated shows on
> TLC. They probably have multi-million dollar
> contracts. That's why this whole talk of not
> having any money is an out-and-out lie. "Reality,"
> my ass.

They are easily making AT LEAST several hundred thousand dollars a year with that show.

That may even be a "misunderestimation". Remember how quite a few cast members of Friends were making a million dollars an episode towards the end? And I think the cast of Seinfeld were also getting close to that for EACH EPISODE.

They may be making a million a season, or at least several hundred thousand, maybe $500,000, if not more.

Plus, notice that some products are blurred out, while others are prominently displayed, like the washers and dryers when they moved into their new home. They obviously got those whirlpool appliances for free, if not some cash to boot, to display them and mention them several times during the show.

I believe Jon hasn't worked since early in the first season. He got laid off, and apparently hasn't worked ever since, and that was in like 2003 or 2004?

Posted by: Bounce House ()
Date: March 18, 2009 05:15PM

I don't think any show on TLC takes down the kind of money made on prime time network shows like Friends or Sienfeld did. I can see where this show can fit in quite a bit of product placement revenue though. As I understand it, the show producers usually keep a cut, if not the lion's share, of any outside promotional activity if they were smart in the beginning of contract negotiations. American Idol contestants, for example, can't make a nickel without the show getting its cut,even after they're cut from the contest. In any case, I've never seen J&K+8 in any commercials.

Date: March 18, 2009 07:52PM

Bounce House Wrote:
> I don't think any show on TLC takes down the kind
> of money made on prime time network shows like
> Friends or Sienfeld did. I can see where this
> show can fit in quite a bit of product placement
> revenue though. As I understand it, the show
> producers usually keep a cut, if not the lion's
> share, of any outside promotional activity if they
> were smart in the beginning of contract
> negotiations. American Idol contestants, for
> example, can't make a nickel without the show
> getting its cut,even after they're cut from the
> contest. In any case, I've never seen J&K+8 in
> any commercials.

Kate doesn't do commercials. She goes to industry shows and speaks. She talks to purchasing managers from places like Giant and Safeway. It's mostly b-to-b stuff.

Date: April 29, 2009 11:03AM

Jon Gosselin of "Jon & Kate Plus 8" might want to add another woman into the mix.

The father of twins and sextuplets was allegedly seen leaving Wernerville, Pennsylvania's Legends Lounge around 2 a.m. with a mystery woman whom he insists is just a "friend" who wanted to drive his car, according to UsWeekly.

A fellow partier claims Gosselin, who had entered the club about three hours earlier, could "barely walk" to the car. Wife Kate Gosselin was off in Washington promoting her book.

Jon Gosselin has had a hard time with his fame, especially after a photo of him partying with coeds from Juniata College began to circulate in February. The reality show dad has denied cheating, only claiming that he was having a problem always being recognized when he's out so he can't party in anonymity.

Although the show's fourth season ended uncertainly with Gosselin looking and sounding extremely stressed, TLC announce that the Gosselins and all eight kids -- Cara, Maddy, Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah and Joel -- would be returning for a fifth season.

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: April 29, 2009 12:14PM

Then the show would be "Kate + 8" There is no way in hell I would ever live with Kate.

Can you blame this guy for hitting a bar? If I had to live with Kate I'd be drinking a bottle of whiskey for breakfast just to start the day. All Kate does is whine and complain all day.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2009 12:21PM by Lurker..

Date: April 29, 2009 12:33PM

Lurker. Wrote:
> Then the show would be "Kate + 8" There is no
> way in hell I would ever live with Kate.
>
> Can you blame this guy for hitting a bar? If I
> had to live with Kate I'd be drinking a bottle of
> whiskey for breakfast just to start the day. All
> Kate does is whine and complain all day.

No shit. Getting lectures from that whore everyday. No wonder he's partying with college girls.

Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: April 29, 2009 02:25PM

I just wish the pilot for "Spunky+Vince+ 7 Hallucinations" had been picked up.

Now THAT I'd set the TIVO for.

Now carry on.

Date: April 29, 2009 02:48PM

fairfaxdude Wrote:
> I just wish the pilot for "Spunky+Vince+ 7
> Hallucinations" had been picked up.
>
> Now THAT I'd set the TIVO for.
>
> Now carry on.

I especially liked the part in the pilot where Spunky stabs Vince with the broken screwdriver because he wins a "Smell my Face" T-shirt.

Date: April 29, 2009 11:50PM

From Opie and Anthony. Kate the Bitch...

Posted by: Furfur ()
Date: April 29, 2009 11:56PM

How would Spunky and Vince's child turn out?

Posted by: wuht ()
Date: April 30, 2009 12:59PM

Furfur Wrote:
> How would Spunky and Vince's child turn out?

twins named vince and WTL would pop out and then the doc would smack them and then both the babies would call the doctor a republikan

Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: April 30, 2009 09:09PM

Furfur Wrote:
> How would Spunky and Vince's child turn out?

Vince would hurriedly drape the newborn papoose in a gunny sack, and prepare for a life of criss-crossing borders sans documents, for the child's welfare. Spunky, of course, would carry the tin foil.

Date: May 04, 2009 10:18AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2009 10:20AM by WashingTone Locian.

Posted by: The Bitch is Annoying ()
Date: May 27, 2009 09:45AM

Watched the show last night about them breaking up. Does Kate ever say anything positive, Christ, an hour of her doing nothing but whining and bitching.

Mean while we hear that Jon was raising the 8 kids for the past two years while Kate was flying around the country on some book tour.

Date: May 27, 2009 12:04PM

The Bitch is Annoying Wrote:
> Watched the show last night about them breaking
> up. Does Kate ever say anything positive, Christ,
> an hour of her doing nothing but whining and
> bitching.
>
> Mean while we hear that Jon was raising the 8 kids
> for the past two years while Kate was flying
> around the country on some book tour.

I watched it, too. Jon is a fucking pussy. But at least he admitted his mistakes. Kate didn't admit shit. She didn't do anything wrong. She is a fucking headcase. He needs to get a good lawyer and walk away with half. He should also take half the kids, too. That would fuck up her television show.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: May 27, 2009 12:21PM

Man, she did come off as being a bitch... And he came off like he was drinking cough syrup the previous night.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2009 12:21PM by ITRADE.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: May 27, 2009 12:44PM

Wernersville, PA? Where do these people live? Their kids may be in the same school district I went to in high school.

Posted by: Wernersville ()
Date: May 27, 2009 12:59PM

Genevieve Wrote:
> Wernersville, PA? Where do these people live?

Wernersville, PA. I believe you answered your own question....

> Their kids may be in the same school district I
> went to in high school.

OH MY GOD!!! NO WAY!!! Do you think they are on the same trash route too?!?! Maybe they have the same zip code or even the same letter carrier. That would be AWESOME!!!!!

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: May 27, 2009 01:11PM

-
> I watched it, too. Jon is a fucking pussy. But at
> least he admitted his mistakes. Kate didn't admit
> shit. She didn't do anything wrong. She is a
> fucking headcase. He needs to get a good lawyer
> and walk away with half. He should also take half
> the kids, too. That would fuck up her television
> show.

I've only watched a few episodes, but that bitch needs to be knocked down a peg. I don't condone violence on women, but if he punched her in the face and told her to shut her whore mouth, I'd understand. I'm sure he loves his kids, but he looks as if he'd welcome the sweet slumber of death - just so beaten down.

And for the record, I don't need to some annoying cunt emasculating me on TV to want to party with college girls.

Date: May 27, 2009 01:14PM

Warhawk Wrote:

>
> And for the record, I don't need to some annoying
> cunt emasculating me on TV to want to party with
> college girls.

And what's the deal with her fucking hairdo? That Flock of Seagulls wave thing gets longer and more annoying with each season...

Three Years Ago...

jon-and-kate-gosselin.jpg

Now...

012909-kate-gosselin.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2009 01:15PM by WashingTone Locian.

Date: May 27, 2009 01:23PM

Flock of Seagulls...LOL
Attachments:
flock of seagulls.jpg

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: May 27, 2009 02:13PM

Wernersville Wrote:

>
> OH MY GOD!!! NO WAY!!! Do you think they are on
> the same trash route too?!?! Maybe they have the
> same zip code or even the same letter carrier.
> That would be AWESOME!!!!!

Ummm, no I don't think they have the same zip code or letter carrier.

My real point is that area is really, really boring. I've never watched the show, but couldn't they find a family in a more interesting area for the show?

Posted by: calamity jane ()
Date: May 27, 2009 02:21PM

Genevieve Wrote:
> Wernersville Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> > OH MY GOD!!! NO WAY!!! Do you think they are on
> > the same trash route too?!?! Maybe they have
> the
> > same zip code or even the same letter carrier.
> > That would be AWESOME!!!!!
>
> Ummm, no I don't think they have the same zip code
> or letter carrier.
>
> My real point is that area is really, really
> boring. I've never watched the show, but couldn't
> they find a family in a more interesting area for
> the show?

Not too many families with sextuplets and a set of twins. I suppose you take em where you find em, even if it is BF PA.

Posted by: Judge Crater ()
Date: May 27, 2009 02:22PM

they should have a spin off Nanny 911+8 - John + MILF hunters make over and barefoot get me pregnant in my Hellz kitchen.

Date: May 27, 2009 02:24PM

Judge Crater Wrote:
> they should have a spin off Nanny 911+8 - John +
> MILF hunters make over and barefoot get me
> pregnant in my Hellz kitchen.

I think Kate might be good at angry sex. If she were shouting at my cock before I let her have it, that might be something.

Posted by: Furfur ()
Date: May 27, 2009 02:44PM

Angry sex is only good if leather, dog collars, and paddles are involved...

Date: May 27, 2009 02:51PM

Furfur Wrote:
> Angry sex is only good if leather, dog collars,
> and paddles are involved...

That sounds like "Eyes Wide Shut" territory...

eyes-wide-shut.jpg

Date: May 27, 2009 02:55PM

I think Eyes Wide Shut was a great film, but seeing Nicole Kidman on the shitter did put a damper on things....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2009 03:13PM by ITRADE.

Date: May 27, 2009 03:09PM

I couldn't get past the concept of Tom Cruise being a heterosexual. Just kidding, don't sue me!!

Posted by: Litty ()
Date: May 27, 2009 03:18PM

Maybe if Jon could get some type of remote control muzzle for Kate this would save the marriage. When that bitch starts rattling off her naggy mouth Jon could hit a button that would silence her.

Maybe two spin off shows; "Heaven: Jon + 23 year old hottie" and "Hell: Kate + bitches at new husband" Christ, I can only imagine her with a new husband now pissed off from the previous marriage. Pure hell.

Date: May 27, 2009 03:41PM

I love all these women out there who were like, "I love the way Kate talks to Jon." Quickest way to divorce court, you dried up old cunts! No man wants to be talked to like that. In private is bad enough. But in front of the world is simply unacceptable. Glad Jon grew half a testicle finally. I would have put that bitch in her place the first time she opened that mouth of hers.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: May 27, 2009 04:02PM

Litty Wrote:
> Maybe if Jon could get some type of remote control
> muzzle for Kate this would save the marriage. When
> that bitch starts rattling off her naggy mouth Jon
> could hit a button that would silence her.
>
> Maybe two spin off shows; "Heaven: Jon + 23 year
> old hottie" and "Hell: Kate + bitches at new
> husband" Christ, I can only imagine her with a new
> husband now pissed off from the previous marriage.
> Pure hell.

You mean like this?
Attachments:
controlawomen.jpg

Date: May 27, 2009 04:04PM

496 Wrote:

>
>
> You mean like this?

If only Spunky's ex had had that.

Posted by: Lenny ()
Date: May 27, 2009 05:32PM

I see Kate has had some more plastic surgery. No f'ing way they getting back together. I see Kate didn't answer any questions about her affair with her "on the road" bodyguard.

Posted by: DC ()
Date: May 28, 2009 10:40AM

Who + Cares? (rhetorical)

Millions of people.. I know.

Date: May 28, 2009 10:58AM

Millions do care. Doesn't mean they should, but they do.

Posted by: whut ()
Date: June 19, 2009 10:13AM

oh no WTL looks like you'll have to hike your dress up to dab your tears

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31433357/ns/entertainment-gossip/
Attachments:
ohnoes.jpg

Date: June 19, 2009 10:20AM

Jon and Kate Gosselin say they will announce a โ€œlife-changing decisionโ€ on the June 22 episode of โ€œJon & Kate Plus 8.โ€ Many assume the couple will announce theyโ€™re getting a divorce. On Thursday, Radaronline.com broke the news that โ€œa source close to the situation says that Kate recently met with a divorce lawyer and Jon will file papers next week.โ€

I don't know which is worse, choosing to get a divorce/separation instead of quitting the show, or using the show to announce your divorce/separation to get more ratings.

Date: June 19, 2009 10:32AM

or #3 being a male at the same time you admit to caring about the whole thing how ghey

Date: June 19, 2009 10:39AM

wuht Wrote:
> or #3 being a male at the same time you admit to
> caring about the whole thing how ghey

I'm confident enough in my own sexuality to not be concerned about such things. Apparently you aren't.

Date: June 19, 2009 02:51PM

> Jon and Kate Gosselin say they will announce a
> โ€œlife-changing decisionโ€ on the June 22 episode of
> โ€œJon & Kate Plus 8.โ€ Many assume the couple will
> announce theyโ€™re getting a divorce. On Thursday,
> Radaronline.com broke the news that โ€œa source
> close to the situation says that Kate recently met
> with a divorce lawyer and Jon will file papers
> next week.โ€

According to those crappy rag magazines like US, OK, and People that my wife reads (and I'll sometimes peruse despite everything I believe in) - John has already moved out because they had to find an apartment that could accommodate filming. Supposedly, they'll separate, then "reconcile" for the show but quietly divorce once it's over. They're under contract for 2 more seasons, so the unanswered question is whether this is the end or will they bullshit around for 2 more years.

Date: June 19, 2009 02:57PM

Two more years of shitty ratings means network fail...TLC will buy out their contracts after a year and it will all be off to TVLand for repeats.

Date: June 19, 2009 03:11PM

Warhawk Wrote:

>
> According to those crappy rag magazines like US,
> OK, and People that my wife reads (and I'll
> sometimes peruse despite everything I believe in)
> - John has already moved out because they had to
> find an apartment that could accommodate filming.
> Supposedly, they'll separate, then "reconcile" for
> the show but quietly divorce once it's over.
> They're under contract for 2 more seasons, so the
> unanswered question is whether this is the end or
> will they bullshit around for 2 more years.

These people really don't give a fuck about their kids, do they?

Date: June 19, 2009 03:18PM

> Warhawk Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> > According to those crappy rag magazines like
> US,
> > OK, and People that my wife reads (and I'll
> > sometimes peruse despite everything I believe
> in)
> > - John has already moved out because they had
> to
> > find an apartment that could accommodate
> filming.
> > Supposedly, they'll separate, then "reconcile"
> for
> > the show but quietly divorce once it's over.
> > They're under contract for 2 more seasons, so
> the
> > unanswered question is whether this is the end
> or
> > will they bullshit around for 2 more years.
>
> These people really don't give a fuck about their
> kids, do they?

I think that they do, but that's being pushed out of the way by their own exponential selfishness and an inflated sense of self-importance brought on by D-list celebrity status and money. It's all about John and Kate and none of the +8.

I hope they saved their money, because all those kids will need some therapy.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: June 19, 2009 03:27PM

Any man willing to sacrifice his balls for money gets what he deserves.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: cherry T0p ()
Date: June 19, 2009 04:08PM

The father of twins and sextuplets has been living it up in Huntingdon, Pa.,

LOL woooh party town!

Posted by: xVCw7 ()
Date: June 22, 2009 09:19PM

I'm surprised this hasn't been bumped yet...

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/22/gosselins-file-for-divorce/

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: June 22, 2009 09:22PM

Bump

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Posted by: Thurston Moore ()
Date: June 22, 2009 10:44PM

I was like some of the other posters on this thread. I just figured it was all a publicity stunt, an attempt to drive up ratings and milk this show for what it's worth.

But apparently, they filed for divorce today, and announced it at the end of tonight's episode.

I still believe they are doing it more for the drama and ratings and attention. I heard on some TV report a few weeks ago that they have netted around $6.3 million so far from that show and book deals, etc. I guess they figure the tabloid exposure will boost ratings for the rest of this season and the final season, so they can milk it for everything they can get out of it.

Whether they will end up not actually getting divorced, or orchestrating some drama where they get back together and break up and get back together again, who knows.

Date: June 23, 2009 10:46AM

Thurston Moore Wrote:
> I was like some of the other posters on this
> thread. I just figured it was all a publicity
> stunt, an attempt to drive up ratings and milk
> this show for what it's worth.
>
> But apparently, they filed for divorce today, and
> announced it at the end of tonight's episode.
>
>

I think this is real. Also, the show is now going on hiatus...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2009/06/jon-kate-plus-8-goes-on-production-hiatus.html

...I think they will make an effort to bring it back in August but, seriously, how are they going to do this? Last night's episode was very unpleasant to watch. Are they going to have Jon take the boys to Carvel to see them make Fudgie the Whale while Kate goes to a different Carvel with the girls to watch them make Cookie Puss? The whole show hinges on company sponsorships. What companies are going to want to be associated with a bitter, divorcing couple? Ratings or not, how does this fit with a brand?

I say by December the show is gone for good.

Date: June 23, 2009 11:16AM

> I say by December the show is gone for good.

good then you can give us new recommendations on waht to watch if you are on of teh gays

Date: June 23, 2009 11:18AM

wuht Wrote:
> WashingTone Locian Wrote:
> -----
> > I say by December the show is gone for good.
>
> good then you can give us new recommendations on
> waht to watch if you are on of teh gays

I figure you pretty much have that covered on your own.

Date: June 23, 2009 11:38AM

good one ha ha good comeback i mean no that was lame and shitty comeback. what gey show should gheys watch now, some kind of dancing with lance bass or something

Date: June 23, 2009 11:43AM

wuht Wrote:
> good one ha ha good comeback i mean no that was
> lame and shitty comeback. what gey show should
> gheys watch now, some kind of dancing with lance
> bass or something

Isn't it hard to watch TV when you are having a dick shoved up your ass? I figured you would know the answer.

Date: June 23, 2009 11:52AM

ha ha i am still laughing oh but no i am not how lame. all you can think about is gey sex and your gey tv shows. you are so gey

Posted by: ยง ()
Date: June 23, 2009 12:03PM

wuht Wrote:
> all you can think about is gey sex and your
> gey tv shows.

Hmm. Interesting thoughts you've got there.

Date: June 23, 2009 12:19PM

> wuht Wrote:
> -----
> > good one ha ha good comeback i mean no that was
> > lame and shitty comeback. what gey show should
> > gheys watch now, some kind of dancing with
> lance
> > bass or something
>
> Isn't it hard to watch TV when you are having a
> dick shoved up your ass? I figured you would know
> the answer.

Not if he's getting railed from behind. Then both he and his partner could watch TV. To quote The Bloodhound Gang "Then we'll do it doggie style so we can both watch X-Files."

Posted by: Rama19 ()
Date: June 24, 2009 02:24PM

I would love to see a spin-off such as Jon and Cake + 6.

And since someone is bound to point out my bad photoshop job on his hand, it was really my intention to give him vitiligo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2009 02:32PM by Rama19.
Attachments:
Jon_Gosselin_is_dc34.jpg

Date: June 24, 2009 02:46PM

Rama19 Wrote:
> I would love to see a spin-off such as Jon and
> Cake + 6.
>
> And since someone is bound to point out my bad
> photoshop job on his hand, it was really my
> intention to give him vitiligo.

LOL!

Date: June 24, 2009 02:52PM

What the hell happened to his right hand? Did he have a meeting with Dede?

Date: June 24, 2009 03:03PM

Now that he's cutting that bitch loose, that man is going to be knee deep in pussy. At least I hope so, to make up for the past 10 years of hell he's probably been living with that c***.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: June 24, 2009 03:05PM

ITRADE Wrote:
> What the hell happened to his right hand? Did he
> have a meeting with Dede?

And why is he hiding half a gallon of milk behind, well, whatever all that shit is?

Posted by: Wahhhhh ()
Date: June 24, 2009 03:17PM

You can carry a six pack and a half gallon of milk in one hand. Just hook your thumb on the milk and carry the sixer with your other four fingers. Who the fuck wants to make multiple trips, especially if you have cake, beer and possibly a slice of hair pie waiting inside.

Posted by: tipster ()
Date: June 24, 2009 03:43PM

Thanks for the tip, chump.

Posted by: Kenny_Powers ()
Date: June 25, 2009 01:14AM

wuht Wrote:
> ha ha i am still laughing oh but no i am not how
> lame. all you can think about is gey sex and your
> gey tv shows. you are so gey

hey, dude, i dont know if you know this, but you spelled gay wrong. im just sayin

Posted by: Thurston Moore ()
Date: June 25, 2009 01:50AM

wuht Wrote:
> ha ha i am still laughing oh but no i am not how
> lame. all you can think about is gey sex and your
> gey tv shows. you are so gey

you know, WashingtonLocian never mentioned "gey sex" and "gey tv shows".

It appears that you are the only who is obsessed with gay sex and gay tv shows.

As far as what sort of TV shows you should be watching, judging by your spelling and grammar, it would either be on MTV or some children's network, like "Baby First" or something.

Posted by: Mikey ()
Date: June 25, 2009 03:31AM

Wahhhhh Wrote:
> You can carry a six pack and a half gallon of milk
> in one hand. Just hook your thumb on the milk and
> carry the sixer with your other four fingers. Who
> the fuck wants to make multiple trips, especially
> if you have cake, beer and possibly a slice of
> hair pie waiting inside.

Hell, every real man can walk into a grocery store and pick up a frozen dinner, a twelve pack, a carton of cigarettes, a half gallon of OJ, some cookies, a box of twinkies, a twelve pack of mountain dew, and a loaf of bread, and he will figure out how to carry all of that to the checkout counter without a cart or a basket. And once a month, he can even figure out how to carry a package of 12 rolls of toilet paper with all the rest of the staples.

Real men don't waste their time with shopping carts or those cute little hand baskets.

Posted by: Kenny_Powers ()
Date: June 25, 2009 03:40AM

Mikey Wrote:
> Wahhhhh Wrote:
> -----
> > You can carry a six pack and a half gallon of
> milk
> > in one hand. Just hook your thumb on the milk
> and
> > carry the sixer with your other four fingers.
> Who
> > the fuck wants to make multiple trips,
> especially
> > if you have cake, beer and possibly a slice of
> > hair pie waiting inside.
>
>
> Hell, every real man can walk into a grocery store
> and pick up a frozen dinner, a twelve pack, a
> carton of cigarettes, a half gallon of OJ, some
> cookies, a box of twinkies, a twelve pack of
> mountain dew, and a loaf of bread, and he will
> figure out how to carry all of that to the
> checkout counter without a cart or a basket. And
> once a month, he can even figure out how to carry
> a package of 12 rolls of toilet paper with all the
> rest of the staples.
>
> Real men don't waste their time with shopping
> carts or those cute little hand baskets.
lol +1

Posted by: howard ()
Date: June 25, 2009 08:09AM

dis mornin howard said watchin the jon and kate plus 8 show was gay

Date: June 25, 2009 10:49PM

Warhawk Wrote:
> Now that he's cutting that bitch loose, that man
> is going to be knee deep in pussy.

Given how stretched out she was from the births, he's probably been "knee deep" in her pussy for the past five years. Urck!

Date: June 26, 2009 03:46PM

She needs a pearl necklace

Date: October 02, 2009 11:04AM

Now that Jon has been shitcanned from the show - it's suddenly bad for the kids to be filmed. That marriage was doomed to fail. She's cunt, he's a douchebag, they're both selfish and only out for their own interests. Those kids are going to need a LOT of therapy.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/10/02/lkl.jon.gosselin/index.html

Date: October 02, 2009 11:12AM

Warhawk Wrote:
> Now that Jon has been shitcanned from the show -
> it's suddenly bad for the kids to be filmed. That
> marriage was doomed to fail. She's cunt, he's a
> douchebag, they're both selfish and only out for
> their own interests. Those kids are going to need
> a LOT of therapy.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/10/02/lkl.jon.g
> osselin/index.html

Yep. Everyone looks like a douchebag at this point. Jon. Kate. TLC. The show's producers. The media.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Date: October 02, 2009 11:47AM

"Yep. Everyone looks like a douchebag at this point. Jon. Kate. TLC. The show's producers. The media."

And of course, the viewers who actually watch this dreck.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 02, 2009 11:49AM

496 Wrote:
> "Yep. Everyone looks like a douchebag at this
> point. Jon. Kate. TLC. The show's producers. The
> media."
>
> And of course, the viewers who actually watch this
> dreck.

+1. This is the kind of shenanigans that people tune into see, anyway, and now everyone's tsk tsk-ing at such an unforseeable outcome.

America wanted the train wreck. Jon and Kate just followed the laws of supply and demand.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: RestonLass ()
Date: October 02, 2009 12:04PM

And now that the show is on the skids, the books should follow soon

Posted by: wuht____ ()
Date: October 02, 2009 12:19PM

not 2 mention teh gey dudes tht were watchin it how fuckin gay

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> Yep. Everyone looks like a douchebag at this
> point. Jon. Kate. TLC. The show's producers. The
> media.

Date: November 24, 2009 10:45AM

The show is officially over...

http://www.examiner.com/x-29266-Atlanta-Celebrity-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m11d24-Jon-and-Kate-Plus-8-Finale

Nice job blowing up your family and show. Can't wait to see Jon and Kate on Celebrity Fit Club, Celebrity Rehab, Celebrity Apprentice, Celebrity Survivor, Celebrity....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: November 24, 2009 12:47PM

Hopefully they will fade back into obscurity where they belong, but I doubt it.

Date: November 24, 2009 12:59PM

Warhawk Wrote:
> Hopefully they will fade back into obscurity where
> they belong, but I doubt it.

But what will Nancy Grace have to talk about?

Posted by: Lady Lane ()
Date: November 24, 2009 02:22PM

Kate is without a doubt the must annoying person to watch on television. Jon should be given a medal for not only taking care of all the kids but putting up with that bitch for so many years.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.