HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Great American Conservative Women Calendar is out!
Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: September 29, 2009 09:48AM

The Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute (CBLPI), a conservative women’s group, is putting out its fifth annual Great American Conservative Women Calendar — and we've got a sneak peek at some of the photos.

The star? Former Miss California Carrie Prejean.

“I was so honored to be in the calendar as one of the great American conservative women,” said Prejean. “As a former beauty queen, it's refreshing to be taken seriously. ... It's so important for young women on college campuses to feel comfortable standing up for their conservative ideas. Conservative women need to be vocal in the public, and get involved in the media. I hope to have encouraged, and inspired other conservative women out there to not hold back, engage in intelligent discussions, stand up for what you believe in, and get involved. We cannot see a change if we don't start with ourselves."

Others in the calendar include Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin and Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Great American Conservative Women Calendar is out!
Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: September 29, 2009 10:08AM

Nice. Thanks for that pointer. They had a link to great article there that explains the world some folks here come from:

White Guilt Awareness Day
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=33641

If you are straight, white, and male, please stand up. Congratulations, you are more privileged than you probably ever realized. Because of your blessed birth, you are responsible for the victimization of thousands of your underprivileged peers. You may not be aware, but implicitly you hate, resent, and distrust everyone who does not look like you. How does this make you feel? No, do not answer. Instead, allow us to tell you how you should be feeling. You should be feeling extremely guilty and ashamed, and in order to move past your racist tendencies and make amends for being born privileged, you should apologize to those you victimize daily. Now, tell us how you feel.

The above sums up the way the Left deals with diversity. I have witnessed this firsthand during “diversity day” for a leadership conference just this past summer at the University of Virginia, where I am a rising third-year student. This kind of indoctrination from the Left is not unique to my school.

Allow me to walk you through the day I call “white guilt awareness day.” Liberals want to make whites -- men especially -- feel guilty for being white, and to feel responsible for centuries of oppressing minorities. They want to show them that deep down whites inherently resent and hate blacks and other minorities, and college professors and administrators have taken it upon themselves to “help” students discover these deeply-rooted feelings.

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: September 29, 2009 10:11AM

Nothing will empower the vote-with-your-dick clowns more than a picture of Laura Bush leaning way back on a rock, by a waterfall.

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: September 29, 2009 10:13AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nothing will empower the vote-with-your-dick
> clowns more than a picture of Laura Bush leaning
> way back on a rock, by a waterfall.

Which probably explains why Hillary was having problems "connecting" with the electorate....

lol

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: September 29, 2009 10:39AM

Interesting that Sarah Palin is not featured.

Posted by: Watts ()
Date: September 29, 2009 10:56AM

Those women are hideous. Somebody hit them with the ugly stick one to many times.

Posted by: watts ()
Date: September 29, 2009 10:57AM

To be fair though, I find ALL women hideous. I am a typical Dem - a raging butt pirate.

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: September 29, 2009 11:22AM

They couldn't even get a real photographer to do the pics?

Christ, I could have done better than that with a cheap point and shoot camera.

Posted by: watts ()
Date: September 29, 2009 11:53AM

To be fair though, I secretly find ALL men scrumptious. I am a typical REPUBLICAN - a raging butt pirate. Arrrrrrr~!

Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: September 29, 2009 01:09PM

Looks like the "wattage" on this thread is pretty dim.

Posted by: Jack Mahogoff ()
Date: September 29, 2009 02:54PM

No beaver shots? Count me out.

Wonder how many guys will nevertheless rub one out while looking at this collection of shrieking hags?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.