HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: 9/11 ()
Date: July 08, 2013 02:34PM

http://mmm91113.eventbrite.com/

http://freepatriot.org/2013/06/03/million-muslim-march-on-dc-planned-for-91113/

That’s right, on 9/11/2013, the American Muslim Political Action Committee has planned to march on the nation’s Capitol in order to protest their religion’s link to the September 11th attacks. As much as I try to keep an open mind, this seems like disaster waiting to happen.

911-pentagonfighter.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: Sure thing ()
Date: July 08, 2013 02:35PM

INFOWARS!!!! BREITBART!!!!


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: wrong country ()
Date: July 08, 2013 03:20PM

Those men have the wrong country. They should be protesting back in Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, etc. where human rights have been systematically violated. As far as I can tell, Muslims have far more rights and protection in the USA than they would in those countries.

But they have a right to protest here in the US, even when it does not make a lot of sense. Protesting that your religion is linked to the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the US is not a very good reason. Why don't they protest something more worthwhile, like working for improved human rights and less violence in the Middle East? THAT would be impressive.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: Miss Cleo ()
Date: July 08, 2013 03:41PM

I predict that this will not end well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: Snoop Blog ()
Date: July 08, 2013 04:05PM

Won't end well because why exactly?

Who will show up to counter them? The Black population of DC?? Maybe the LBGT community? Or perhaps one of the millions of Lefty white yupsters living in this area?

No,no... sadly the FFX ara will sit back gripe and bicker amongst themselves about why Snowden is such a dick, yet won't leave the comfort of their arm chair to go oppose these mofo's who dare do something so ignorant on our soil.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: You are gay ()
Date: July 08, 2013 04:14PM

Snoop Blog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Won't end well because why exactly?
>
> Who will show up to counter them? The Black
> population of DC?? Maybe the LBGT community? Or
> perhaps one of the millions of Lefty white
> yupsters living in this area?
>
> No,no... sadly the FFX ara will sit back gripe and
> bicker amongst themselves about why Snowden is
> such a dick, yet won't leave the comfort of their
> arm chair to go oppose these mofo's who dare do
> something so ignorant on our soil.


No one likes you yucky24. Go blow your face off

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: Snoop Blog ()
Date: July 08, 2013 04:27PM

So...which part of my post ofended you dirt ball? I don't know who Yucky24 is and I don't care.

You actually prove my point further. You are the typical FFX govie prick, who sits and writes little snares at people, which are very ignorant and not even slightly funny. Now go eat another hot dog, complain about the skins and listen to Chad Dukes, meanwhile our country is rotting.

Cheers fuck face ;)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: Winky winkys ()
Date: July 08, 2013 04:31PM

Snoop Blog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So...which part of my post ofended you dirt ball?
> I don't know who Yucky24 is and I don't care.
>
> You actually prove my point further. You are the
> typical FFX govie prick, who sits and writes
> little snares at people, which are very ignorant
> and not even slightly funny. Now go eat another
> hot dog, complain about the skins and listen to
> Chad Dukes, meanwhile our country is rotting.
>
> Cheers fuck face ;)


Oh I am so sorry, you are not Yucky24. You are however a low life who no one likes so please shoot your face off. Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: Snoop Blog ()
Date: July 08, 2013 04:35PM

So do you want to actually contribute anyhting worth while? Or maybe you just want to dump another load off into your lame Redskins sock that your mom washes up for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: Poop Fog ()
Date: July 08, 2013 05:01PM

Snoop Blog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So do you want to actually contribute anyhting
> worth while? Or maybe you just want to dump
> another load off into your lame Redskins sock that
> your mom washes up for you.


So do you want to actually contribute [sic]anyhting worth while? Or maybe you just want to dump another load off into your lame Redskins sock that your mom washes up for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: Too Fun ()
Date: July 08, 2013 05:07PM

Hey Poop Frog. I see you at the rally?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: Broken Logic ()
Date: July 09, 2013 05:10AM

9/11 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That’s right, on 9/11/2013, the American Muslim
> Political Action Committee has planned to march on
> the nation’s Capitol in order to protest their
> religion’s link to the September 11th attacks.
> As much as I try to keep an open mind, this seems
> like disaster waiting to happen.

Well this will just open another debate about Islam and how their taught to kill infidels. Our beliefs allow us to "share" the land and provide freedom of religion. They take that freedom and continue to teach their children intolerance of "infidels". The result is violence, death, and more threads on Fairfax underground.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: America is doomed ()
Date: July 09, 2013 06:50AM

.
Attachments:
640x392_40281_239235.jpg
3231230758_Angry_Muslim2_xlarge.jpeg
article-2203129-1502BEE8000005DC-81_964x641.jpg
conquorers-31852417299.jpeg
F_200602_February04_138561a.jpg
images.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: Barry Obummet ()
Date: July 09, 2013 06:56AM

I'll be growing a beard for the occasion and will bring a few American flags to burn. See you there!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: ykdEj ()
Date: July 09, 2013 07:06AM

Why are the protest signs always written in English?

Even in this country where Spanish is the given language?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: stanky ()
Date: July 09, 2013 10:25AM

A million Muslims in a concentrated area who don't wear deodorant. Holy fuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: Bakalakadaka ()
Date: July 09, 2013 11:22AM

Snoop Blog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Won't end well because why exactly?
>
> Who will show up to counter them? The Black
> population of DC?? Maybe the LBGT community? Or
> perhaps one of the millions of Lefty white
> yupsters living in this area?

I feel like the black population is probably our best chance, with the bulldykes coming in at a distant second. One of my black friends actually believes that if the hijackings occured on a Southwest Airlines flight (for those who don't know, Southwest is the most popular airline for blacks), 9/11 never would've happened. So for them, this march would not only be seen as a insult towards Americans (therefore African Americans too), but also as a great "money making" opportunity (i.e. mugging).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: katiesmith ()
Date: July 09, 2013 12:54PM

I agree, why does this need to happen on 9/11? The space should be used for rescue workers and such to march. I don't even know why this needs to happen at all, Islam is an anti-female religion and women should stand up and stop being bullied into feeling like they have to be PC and support this Islam crap.



9/11 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://mmm91113.eventbrite.com/
>
> http://freepatriot.org/2013/06/03/million-muslim-m
> arch-on-dc-planned-for-91113/
>
> That’s right, on 9/11/2013, the American Muslim
> Political Action Committee has planned to march on
> the nation’s Capitol in order to protest their
> religion’s link to the September 11th attacks.
> As much as I try to keep an open mind, this seems
> like disaster waiting to happen.
>
> src=http://www.njlawman.com/images/911-pentagonfig
> hter.jpg>

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: Good Bye America ()
Date: July 09, 2013 02:58PM

You obv don't know black folk too well. You couldn't get a million blacks there for their own march, what makes you think they will show up to confront a million muslims half of whom they sort of at least slightyly identify with. Many of them still feel that anything that is perceived as against the grain and against white Christian America, is kind of "ok" in their book. Plus half of them have a "muslim" uncle in the Pen.

Bull dykes? Right...do your research. Again, anything that is not Christian, male or white, the gays tend to support. Look at the EDL in England, an anti Islamist group, that was protested by gays, who completely ignore the fact that Islam would have them all beheaded. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.

This all boils down to Western Liberal media putting out the myth of "the man" the mythological overbearing white Christian man that they ALL hate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: Good Bye America PT2 ()
Date: July 09, 2013 03:30PM

PS - gay males might tend to stand up against muslims (some are sane enough) ...but those Lefty Pro Abortion, arm pit hair having feminazi's, lesbo's , trans genders and all assorted other freaks will support million muslim march, just as they support any sort of downfall on our current system.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: Mikeymike ()
Date: July 09, 2013 10:41PM

Time to draw me a Muhammad sign, with a nice profile view. Oh, wait, can't carry a gun. Disregard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: America is doomed ()
Date: July 09, 2013 10:53PM

Ooooh, I hope the Westboro Church folks come to town for this too. Hey, why not make DC a complete clusterfuck for 9-11 this year?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: Shit Bird ()
Date: July 10, 2013 02:39AM

What is funny is that if the media didn't harp on Westboro (and their measly membership numbers) then nobody would even know they existed. Also, not only would we not care abt them, but without Media coverage and the subsequent police protection, someone would have already bashed their fucking heads in by now.

Million Muslim march? Fuck them. It might be their right, but in years past people would have met them and handled it the old fashioned way.

Nop just watch, as that day if it happens, Muhammad gains a few dozen new followers in our area (converts), the Latin population rises a couple dozen, a dozen more DC area men will start blowing each other, a couple dozen middle class white girls will get convenient and speedy abortions, your property will be worth less, and future as an American that much more bleak. Awesome!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: in my paddle ()
Date: July 10, 2013 03:00AM

you lot sure are some miserable blokes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: in my paddle ()
Date: July 10, 2013 03:05AM

why so negative? if you don't like something, change it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: In my fucking crawl ()
Date: July 10, 2013 12:31PM

Don't like something? Just change it....calm as a hindu cow you are ole' bloke.


Unfortunately the only worthwhile change that ever came in this Nation was at the end of a rope or a firing squad. But remember that was back in the day when our kids weren't addicted to ritalin and iPads. Back in the day when men could still defend their families against outside threats without being pidgeon holed as a racist or xenophobe. Back when we had a collective language and hope..even "libearals" back then would call us crazy now. Yep the good ole days.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: Hahaha dumb shit ()
Date: July 10, 2013 12:48PM

Shit Bird Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is funny is that if the media didn't harp on
> Westboro (and their measly membership numbers)
> then nobody would even know they existed. Also,
> not only would we not care abt them, but without
> Media coverage and the subsequent police
> protection, someone would have already bashed
> their fucking heads in by now.
>
> Million Muslim march? Fuck them. It might be their
> right, but in years past people would have met
> them and handled it the old fashioned way.
>
> Nop just watch, as that day if it happens,
> Muhammad gains a few dozen new followers in our
> area (converts), the Latin population rises a
> couple dozen, a dozen more DC area men will start
> blowing each other, a couple dozen middle class
> white girls will get convenient and speedy
> abortions, your property will be worth less, and
> future as an American that much more bleak.
> Awesome!

yea with dogs and fire hoses

Wait what?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: Shit Bird ()
Date: July 10, 2013 04:09PM

Awww how clever...you brought up what happened to them poor civil rights marchers in the South back in the 50's and 60's...well golly jee I guess that makes you right.

How about giving people rights who were forced to come here on boats being one thing and granting permissions, helping 3rd people who now wish to change things here to the way they were in their shitty home countries is entirely different. Cannot even place those two in the same conversation.

But, as someone else pointed out earlier, your response is claerly indicative of your typical low testsoterone having, self hating, white liberal in FFX who blames the worlds problems on white racism...that or an angry uneducated black person in DC who has been taught by said white liberals to blame everything on whitey. So again, we are fucked.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: WhatUSay ()
Date: July 11, 2013 01:00AM

Bakalakadaka Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Snoop Blog Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Won't end well because why exactly?
> >
> > Who will show up to counter them? The Black
> > population of DC?? Maybe the LBGT community? Or
> > perhaps one of the millions of Lefty white
> > yupsters living in this area?
>
> I feel like the black population is probably our
> best chance, with the bulldykes coming in at a
> distant second. One of my black friends actually
> believes that if the hijackings occured on a
> Southwest Airlines flight (for those who don't
> know, Southwest is the most popular airline for
> blacks), 9/11 never would've happened. So for
> them, this march would not only be seen as a
> insult towards Americans (therefore African
> Americans too), but also as a great "money making"
> opportunity (i.e. mugging).


Un-the-fucking-believable.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: WhatItDo ()
Date: July 11, 2013 03:53PM

What part is unbelievable?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Million Muslim March in DC on Sep 11
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: July 11, 2013 04:05PM

"You obv don't know black folk too well. You couldn't get a million blacks there for their own march, what makes you think they will show up to confront a million muslims half of whom they sort of at least slightyly identify with"

You could if you advertised free chicken.....

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
phMx7
This forum powered by Phorum.