HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hef
Posted by: Dude ()
Date: December 23, 2008 09:34PM

Hef sent out a Christmas card with his latest two "girlfriends"--identical twins. I'm thinking that this must be a scam--they are using him, and he is using them. No way are they actually sleeping together. I once saw a biography where they asked him how many women he had slept with. His reply: "Oh, many hundreds if not thousands. For me though, it's always been about quality." Gotta love that. So, what's the deal--just made up for publicity?
Attachments:
original.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hef
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: December 23, 2008 09:42PM

Does it matter? The tops are paint, by the way.

Posted by: Bob ()
Date: December 23, 2008 11:31PM

I'm guessing that since he employs them, meaning he gives them a paycheck and is subject to all the sexual harassment and EEO laws, the legal answer is "No, he doesn't sleep with any of them"

However, I'm sure some do and some don't sleep with him.

I knew a guy that hosted the playboy golf scramble tournament in this area for a musicians or athletes charity in 2001 or 2002, and he had been out to the playboy mansion a couple times for charity events. He said that there were dozens of playboy "bunnies" but there are always two "hef's girls" that are off limits to the guests. I think Tommy Lee and one or two other guys have been banned for hitting on one of "Hef's girls". So I guess that means the other bunnies are fair game. He did say the bathrooms around the grotto were stocked with towels, bathrobes and condoms, so I guess having sex isn't discouraged.

You know some of those girls are bound to have an old man fetish or whatever. I'm sure Hef gets it when he wants it.

Posted by: Eastsider ()
Date: December 23, 2008 11:57PM

It looks like the one on the right has puffy nipples. Hef is a lucky man.

Posted by: Hefs Right Hand Man ()
Date: December 24, 2008 01:09AM

He sleeps with some, most I would say. He pays them well so I'm sure they don't mind letting him hit it.

Posted by: obg ()
Date: December 24, 2008 04:36AM

I'm sure the parents are proud.

Posted by: Dude ()
Date: December 24, 2008 08:58AM

Oh, I'm sure. They seem like a class act:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b33345_hefners_shannon_twins_packing_legal.html?sid=rss_topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

obg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm sure the parents are proud.
Attachments:
original.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.