HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Was greed isolated to just Wall Street?
Posted by: spunky ()
Date: December 05, 2008 10:26PM

I think we all knew before it came to the surface in Wall Street that there were some serious problems going on...GREED!

We have seen how corrupt this administration has been and no doubt alot worse then we will ever really know.

I wonder about the injustice brought against the border patrol who sit in jail for doing their job while an illegal criminal goes free under this DOJ administration.

Now we have the BIG 3 automakers essentially asking for a BAIL-OUT for practicing bad business. They want more money then their businesses atre worth and we will never see a dime from it, because they will fail. Their business structure hasn't changed nor their leaders.

My question is that with so many of our countries leaders doing poorly at leading can't we expect other industry failures who have not been towing the line either legally or finanically. Cooking the books for the sake of profits?

Just doing the least required in order to get by, that has unfortunately become
the motto of our brass, but still make money no matter who dies along the way.

With leaders such as these it's no wonder we haven't won nothing, the war on drugs, Vietnam, Iraq, or Afganistan. I don't believe it was ever meant for us to win and that makes me angry, because with a good plan and good leadership we could've been out of there long ago and our reputation in tack.

Greed and arrogrance is abundant these days and I ache for those who have physically paid the price. This got worse with 9/11.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Was greed isolated to just Wall Street?
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: December 05, 2008 10:55PM

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: December 05, 2008 11:13PM

Why not?
Attachments:
bawwww.jpg

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: December 05, 2008 11:17PM

file.php?40,file=3693
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.