HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Did You Hear The One About......
Posted by: Tin Whiskers ()
Date: June 22, 2013 11:44AM

Bob: "Did you hear about the Obama administration scandal?"
Jim: "You mean the Mexican gun running?"
Bob: "No, the other one."
Jim: "You mean SEAL Team 6 Extortion 17?"
Jim: "You mean the State Dept. lying about Benghazi?"
Jim: "You mean the voter fraud?"
Jim: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"
Jim: "You mean the president demoralizing and breaking down the military?"
Jim: "You mean the Boston Bombing?"
Jim: "You mean the president wanting to kill Americans with drones in our own country without the benefit of the law?"
Jim: "You mean the president arming the Muslim Brotherhood?"
Jim: "The IRS targeting conservatives?"
Jim: "The DOJ spying on the press?"
Jim: "Sebelius shaking down health insurance executives?"
Jim: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, e-mails and everything else?"
Jim: "The president's ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons and falsely blaming the seqester?"
Jim: "The president's threat to impose gun control by Executive Order in order to bypass Congress?"
Jim: "The president's repeated violation of the law requiring him to submit a budget no later than the first Monday in February?"
Jim: "The president's unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate's advise-and-consent role?"
Jim: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"
Jim: "HHS employees being given insider information on Medicare Advantage?"
Jim: "Clinton, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"
Jim: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I got it! You mean that 65 million low-information voters stuck us again with the most corrupt administration in American history?"
Bob: "THAT'S THE ONE!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Did You Hear The One About......
Posted by: WingNot ()
Date: June 22, 2013 11:52AM

Attachments:
gop-tears-impotent-rage.jpg

Posted by: I Believe! ()
Date: June 22, 2013 12:17PM

obama-bullshit-we-can-believe-in-e135046

Posted by: quickgerry ()
Date: June 22, 2013 12:27PM

At least he didn't start his presidency through supreme court appointment after losing the popular. You'd be shitting bricks right now.

Posted by: The Bitterness ()
Date: June 22, 2013 12:55PM

quickgerry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> At least he didn't start his presidency through
> supreme court appointment after losing the
> popular. You'd be shitting bricks right now.

Still eating away at you huh?

Let it go bro.

Date: June 22, 2013 01:04PM

My humble objective is to enlighten the ignorant through self reflection. One should always be consistent and aware of the realities others have endured, even political enemies. I find the absolute hypocrisy and lack of consistency as it relates to respect for the presidency appalling.

I also find Republicans unbelievably criminal in nature. I find the fact that they think they have the right to lecture others on government accountability just because they have gotten away with their tremendous very recent crimes, absolutely infuriating.

Have you no shame?

Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: June 22, 2013 03:02PM

Obama was re-elected. For all the complaints and faults listed, the Republicans couldn't put up a candidate that could win. Remember when Bush2 was re-elected? Oh man was Kerry weak. I think we'd switch parties every four years if the other side could consistently put up a good candidate. For all the complaints, re-elections occur because of bad candidates, not good presidents.

I think we might have been ready for the switch back to a Republican president, but Romney was way too far on the other side of the spectrum. To me, Romney was entirely bought and financed by the richest of the rich, and supported by the Republicans nearer to the middle because they hated Democrats/blacks/"them" too much to compromise.

Just think of all the people that were ecstatic when Obama was elected for his first term. The reality of "a whole different set of problems from the other party" set in and the second inauguration wasn't nearly as magical.

For many many years, presidential elections have been the "least worst" selection between two extremes. I think the nation gets tired of the bullshit from each extreme and tries out the other extreme until they tire again. We as a nation are uncompromising to a fault, and choose to discredit our political enemies instead of understand them.

Anybody truly in the middle gets trashed from the both extremes. You have to pick a side, warts and all. The two parties turn on any of their own that show compromise or understanding for the other. I don't get this pride in ignorantly discrediting the equally-passionate viewpoint from the other party. We're all in this together and if someone gets screwed, it will come around to negatively affect all of us... but we can't think that far ahead when (insert vicious ranting political argument here)

All of this criticism will build until the next election where I doubt the next president could be any Democrat. I hope the next Republican candidate isn't another Romney, or some other Republican extreme that is just as poisonous as any other Democrat extreme.

Date: June 22, 2013 03:56PM

Although much of what you say has a lot of truth to it. It isn't some sort of uncanny revelation. The fact remains that we have a primary process, limited as it may be, that decides nominee's. Elections still have consequences and their results still hold tremendous relevancy. The fact that we have a lack of candidates admired by the public is a reflection of the political environment that very public chose for Washington. Well not really, the Democrats won the house by 2 million votes and should have won it by more in my opinion.

The problem is the Republican party does not respect the will of the American people or legislative progress unless it is confined to their ideological extremes. They tried a policy of obstruction and the American people rejected that politics. Their response, continue that political strategy in the face of election losses. Then they wonder why they lose elections. They are half of the political system and have gone rogue.

Posted by: repub lickens lose ()
Date: June 23, 2013 10:58AM

The conservitards came up with all those fake scandals and not one single one of them stuck. No wonder the conservitards are so butthurt.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.