HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Matt Damon speaks the truth about Sarah Palin
Posted by: acynicalamerican ()
Date: September 11, 2008 12:43AM

I was never a big Matt Damon fan, but it's good to know that he has some common sense.

More Americans who are in the spotlight, shouldn't be so scared to state their honest opinions like that to the press.

http://cynicalamerican.blogspot.com/2008/09/matt-damon-speaks-truth-about-sarah.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Matt Damon speaks the truth about Sarah Palin
Posted by: reposter ()
Date: September 11, 2008 11:11AM

acynicalamerican Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was never a big Matt Damon fan, but it's good to
> know that he has some common sense.
>
> More Americans who are in the spotlight, shouldn't
> be so scared to state their honest opinions like
> that to the press.
>
> http://cynicalamerican.blogspot.com/2008/09/matt-d
> amon-speaks-truth-about-sarah.html

The fact that you were too ignorant to see that there had already been a post devoted to this topic indicates that you are the one lacking any common sense.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: September 11, 2008 11:11AM

"The fact that you were too ignorant to see that there had already been a post devoted to this topic indicates that you are the one lacking any common sense."

How do ya like dem apples?

Date: September 11, 2008 11:21AM

496 Wrote:
> "The fact that you were too ignorant to see that
> there had already been a post devoted to this
> topic indicates that you are the one lacking any
> common sense."
>
> How do ya like dem apples?

LOL!

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: September 11, 2008 11:53AM

Does anyone think McSame put country before self when picking Palin?

Posted by: Vanessa ()
Date: September 11, 2008 02:04PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Does anyone think McSame put country before self
> when picking Palin?

Sarah's got ya runnin scared huh? Ref this post:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?2,file=3673,filename=Palin_2008.gif

Date: September 11, 2008 02:46PM

It's a simple question Vanessa...whether I am scared or not!

P.S. Dont even think I dont know who you are..your psycotic comments give you away every time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2008 03:04PM by Vince(1).

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: September 11, 2008 04:41PM

I'm going with whoever Matt Damon picks, cuz he's an actor.
I base all my major voting decisions on what entertainers think and who they vote for. They're never wrong.

Posted by: Letters ()
Date: September 11, 2008 04:55PM

yeah, like ted nugent and chuck norris. because i like to shoot chipmunks for fun and love me some walker texas ranger....wooo-hooo

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: September 11, 2008 04:59PM

Um yeah.. Matt Damon made a great point there - dinosaurs 4000 years ago? Are his numbers off here or am I missing something? And he made the point so emphatically...

So this is about her religious beliefs again? I can only assume Damon is an atheist? Since a majority of Americans are Christian in their beliefs, and most Christian religions teach creationism, does that mean only 15 to 20 percent of the country thinks correctly? We know even less about Obama other than that he has campaigned for the last 18-19 months. Whoopdeedoo. After that long and I am pretty sure we know more about Sarah Palin after only 2 weeks.

Entertainers have proven they are liars - I swear a bunch of them declared they were moving to Canada if Bush was elected again, and yet they all still seem to be here. I have heard even more of it this year, with folks saying they will move there if McCain is elected... please.

Date: September 11, 2008 05:12PM

If you believe in creationism you are outside the mainstream scientific community....oh yeah..that's right...right wing radical christians dont believe in science. Thus this country is becoming a second class country where religious dogma will rule the day. Sounds to me we are becoming more like the Muslim republics every day....Obama wins...rationale thinking losses.

You sir are the republikan liar....no actor ever said that.

One question for you....Do you beleive McCain put country before his personal gain by selecting the bitch Palin? She is the most ignorant person to have ever been selected for the job.

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: September 11, 2008 05:58PM

What? No actor ever said they were moving to Canada (or at least out of the country)? I can name a few - Susan Sarandon, Alec Baldwin, Barbra Streisand, Martin Sheen, and Tim Robbins...

http://showhype.com/story/susan_sarandon_threatens_move_to_canada/

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/leave.asp

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1475594/Emigration-the-only-solution-if-Bush-stays-in-White-House.html

Democrat-supporting celebrities have a habit of making (usually empty) threats to leave should the election not go their way. Robert Redford, a vocal critic of Mr Bush's policies, was reported to have vowed to move to Ireland, where he owns homes near Dublin, if Bush is re-elected.

Before the 2000 poll, Alec Baldwin's then wife, Kim Basinger, told Germany's Focus magazine that the actor "might leave the country if Bush is elected . . . and then I'd probably have to go too." Baldwin did not leave.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.