HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Discredit Opponents by insinuating that they are Fascists
Posted by: Rod ()
Date: September 18, 2008 01:42PM

This is a technique of Lenin and has and is being used to try and discredit Palin. She, a mother of five, is not a fascist or in any way associated with Fascism but it's a technique that the liars in the left have used and pick it up as a standard operating tool. We've seen it used when they tried to claim she was for Alaska succession. That didn't work so now they are trying to say that she is in or quotes someone from the John Birch society. The John Birch Society is not racist enough so they add Racist to John Birch Society to further demonize in thier standard operating procedure.

The John Birch Society used to be accused of seeing a communist under every bed which you may or may not agree with but they are not and have never been racist. Unless it helps with spreading misinformation and insinuating Fascism.

They will continue to try to discredit by outragious labeling because, that's what they do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Discredit Opponents by insinuating that they are Fascists
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: September 18, 2008 04:39PM

Listen..all my remarks were directed to Pegler...he was the racists..the commie bater...the jew hater who palin or someone who wrote her speech for some reason decided to quote!

Defend the Jbers all you want...but they have a tradition of intolerance that should concern anyone. Maybe not you...but then again I wonder what would concern you? Oh yeah..you're probably worried that Obama might be a secret Muslim!

Re: Discredit Opponents by insinuating that they are Fascists
Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: September 18, 2008 05:54PM

I listen to radio alot. I listen toi Rush, Hammity, Levin and Air America. I have NEVER heard Air America use the word FASCIST much less attribute it to a particular candiate.

I have heard Rush, Sean, Mark, and G Gordon and others on the right wing side use that word to describe Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama on too many occassions.

So who are these "liars on the left" using that word? Is there any documnetation

From the January 24 edition of CNN Headline News' Glenn Beck:

BECK: Hillary said that if she becomes president, the federal government will take more of an active role in the economy to address what she called the excesses of the market. Wow. That sounds pretty Left. But just in case you haven't had enough, it gets much, much worse.

She also said she wants to get back to the appropriate balance of power between government and the market. OK. That sounds like the Soviet Union.

And to top it all off, Comrade Clinton has railed against the excesses of the offensive executive pay packages and an out-of-whack tax code that favors the wealthy while holding down the middle class. I can't imagine anybody putting it more plainly than that.

Hillary Clinton is a liberal fascist. She is somebody who wants to redistribute the wealth in this country the way she believes is good for everybody. It is the new New Deal, and it is what kept this country in a depression for 10 solid years while the rest of the world recovered.

Aslo

From the June 27 edition of Fox News' The O'Reilly Factor, which also featured guest Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council:

O'REILLY: But if there are other things around it, then they should be able to have it, just like the Supreme Court. Right? There's a copy of the Ten Commandments right over the justice's head -- chief justice's head. But there are other, Magna Carta, things like that. So I mean, what's the rub?

MURRAY: Well, I don't think they should have it in any circumstances.

O'REILLY: You'd ban the Ten Commandments from any public exposition?

MURRAY: I think religious symbols are inappropriate for --

O'REILLY: All religious symbols?

MURRAY: Yes.

O'REILLY: OK, nothing. So secular society, religious symbols should be banned, kind of like in the Soviet Union and Red China?

MURRAY: Well, no, I think that people have a right to practice their religion. And I don't think public --

O'REILLY: You can't have it in a public arena?

MURRAY: In a public institution --

O'REILLY: Can't have it, ban it?

MURRAY: Yes. And I also --

O'REILLY: You know what you sound like? You sound like a fascist.

MURRAY: No, I --

O'REILLY: Yes, you do. Ban it.

MURRAY: No, I think public institutions should be neutral, should not have religious displays. I think people are free to practice their religion on private property in the way that they want to, but I think public institutions should not play a role in presenting religious --

O'REILLY: All right. What are you saying, Mr. Perkins? Did you figure out this ruling?

From the June 27 edition of Fox News' The O'Reilly Factor, which also featured guest Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council:

O'REILLY: But if there are other things around it, then they should be able to have it, just like the Supreme Court. Right? There's a copy of the Ten Commandments right over the justice's head -- chief justice's head. But there are other, Magna Carta, things like that. So I mean, what's the rub?

O'REILLY: OK, nothing. So secular society, religious symbols should be banned, kind of like in the Soviet Union and Red China?

MURRAY: Well, no, I think that people have a right to practice their religion. And I don't think public --

MURRAY: No, I think public institutions should be neutral, should not have religious displays. I think people are free to practice their religion on private property in the way that they want to, but I think public institutions should not play a role in presenting religious --

O'REILLY: All right. What are you saying, Mr. Perkins? Did you figure out this ruling?

COULTER: Not only attention, it is to try to discredit us, and I mean, this was more the point of my book Slander, though somewhat of this book, and that is liberals don't wanna take you on on substance. What they wanna do is say this person is crazy, this person is stupid, don't listen to this person, this person is a fascist -- danger, danger -- America, do not listen. They are afraid of public debate. [The Radio Factor with Bill O'Reilly, 10/6]

From the June 2 broadcast of FOX News Channel's The O'Reilly Factor:

O'REILLY: "Talking Points" wants you to know that we are rapidly losing freedom in America. Judges are overruling the will of the people, and fascist organizations like the ACLU are imposing their secular will.
The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors voted 3 - 2 to reach a compromise with the ACLU to remove the cross.

there are more.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.