HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Guy Locks Kid in a Washing Machine in Joke Gone Bad
Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 24, 2013 11:59AM

Description from BestGore (scroll down a bit for video) or watch it on YouTube here

Quote from BestGore

I’ve seen my share of WTF videos, but this one stands out like no other.
A man, a woman and a kid are together in a Laundromat getting their laundry done. They were doing their thing but then the guy’s attention was caught by a large washing machine (dryer?) located at the end of the raw for people with large items to wash. The door to it was open and that gave the father an idea. He thought he was gonna pull a funny by throwing the kid in there and closing the door behind him for just a second. I can imagine he intended to laugh his ass off asking the kid: “Were you scared?” after he pull him out.

What the guy did not realize was that closing the door starts the cycle and locks the door until the full cycle is finished. Oh the horror. Now both father and mother have to watch their son being spun uncontrollably around as space around him is being filled with water. They struggle to open the door but the lock is engaged so their efforts lead nowhere. They try to turn the machine off but commercial, coin operated washing machines don’t have such option so malicious people can’t interrupt the cycle for which you had paid.

I can’t even fathom what must have gone through their minds when every effort to rescue the kid failed and the only option at this point was to run and look for an attendant to ask him to stop it. The attendant did not have the means to stop the cycle directly either, but was able to access the area where power outlets are and unplug the appliance, putting a halt to the cycle and disengaging the lock. The guy pulled the kid out and ran off camera.
Good luck living with that guilt…

UPDATE
By the sound of it, the guy who threw the kid in the machine was not his father. It also looks like the kid did not die. Fan of fair rides, perhaps?

father-kills-son-joke-washing-machinel.j

The above description pretty much sums up the first video. Think what you will of it. It’s the second video; the one of the mother's response (linked below), that's more of a WTF for me. Maybe she shouldn't be allowed to reproduce anymore.

“I’m gonna press charges.”

Sound familiar? HA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmYaNBmmXCM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guy Locks Kid in a Washing Machine in Joke Gone Bad
Posted by: zzzzzzzzzz ()
Date: April 24, 2013 12:19PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv_93aOYElw

much more interesting story. mother eats her son's brains.

Re: Guy Locks Kid in a Washing Machine in Joke Gone Bad
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: April 25, 2013 03:14PM

Nothing like a coke and a garlic pickle to accompany tasty tender child brain.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.