HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The whole family is a bunch of scumbags
Posted by: kill em all ()
Date: April 19, 2013 10:53AM

Russia Today is reporting that the mother of the brothers suspected of the Marathon bombings has a criminal record. She was arrested in Natick, Mass. last June for stealing women's clothing and damaging property.

Russia Today also reports that the older brother, Tamerlan, was arrested in 2009 for beating his girlfriend.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The whole family is a bunch of scumbags
Posted by: NSA999 ()
Date: April 19, 2013 11:22AM

I've spent time over in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia. They are all scumbags raised from birth to lie, cheat and steal. typical uneducated Muslims.

Posted by: %*%^&*#$%#$^# ()
Date: April 19, 2013 11:25AM

NSA999 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've spent time over in Azerbaijan, Georgia and
> Armenia. They are all scumbags raised from birth
> to lie, cheat and steal. typical uneducated
> Muslims.

MUSLIMS AND CONGRESS........TWO INSEPARABLE TWINS!!!!

Posted by: WooWee ()
Date: April 19, 2013 11:27AM

None of that prevented the City of Cambridge, Mass, home of Harvard Univeristy, from giving him a $2,500 scholarship to pursue "higher education".

Posted by: @#$%@#$%@#$ ()
Date: April 19, 2013 11:38AM

Just took this off YAHOO's front page. Read below:

The father of suspected Boston Marathon bomber called on his son today to give up peacefully, but warned the U.S. that if his son is killed "all hell will break loose."

FUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKING FATHER!!!!!! WHAT HIS SON DID WAS INHUMAN AND NEEDS TO DIE!!! I HOPE AND PRAY THAT THAT FATHER GETS HIS HEAD SHATTERED!!!! ANOTHER SNOTSHIT VILE MUSLIM FUCK!!!!

Posted by: losers! ()
Date: April 19, 2013 11:40AM

The suspects' uncle, Ruslan Tsarni, called them "losers" and urged Dzhokhar to turn himself in. "We're ashamed," he thundered outside his Maryland home.

I'm glad one of them is dead. Hopefully, they get the other one alive so they can collect intelligence and see if there is a larger circle of involved individuals.

Posted by: headshot ()
Date: April 19, 2013 11:44AM

FUCKING SCUMBAG FATHER! He knew about the planned bombing last week!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/boston-bomb-suspects-dad-tells-son-surrender-hell/story?id=18995936

Posted by: send in the drones ()
Date: April 19, 2013 01:58PM

Seems like we need to send a drone on a father mission. Two questions: 1 How about the Uncle and the others who saw them on the news and did not report it. IF they did they would not need 13 hours to name the suspects. Deport them. 2 When was the last time they saw suspect 2. Could his brother have dropped him off after they let the hijacked car owner go. Before the shoot out.. THis would be a good reason to let the car owner go so he could report that both were together.

Posted by: Deport them all ()
Date: April 19, 2013 02:00PM

The brothers' aunt, Anzor, is speaking to reporters. I cannot take this kind of information lightly. Where is the evidence? Otherwise you can shoot anybody on the street like a chicken.

Posted by: fucking muslims ()
Date: April 19, 2013 02:03PM

Aunt: Convince us. We don't have anything. Show me the picture where he is putting down the bag and that this bag is the one. Show me that.

Posted by: family didn't know ()
Date: April 19, 2013 02:29PM

The father said he spoke to his sons by phone earlier this week. "We talked about the bombing. I was worried about them," Anzor Tsarnaev said.

He said his sons reassured him, saying, "Everything is good, Daddy. Everything is very good."

Posted by: Blowtorch999 ()
Date: April 19, 2013 02:41PM

Hopefully when they get to the bottom of this they will find out the whole gypsy rat bastrad family was involved and we can execute every one of them for conspiracy to commit terrorism!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.