HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why do so many men in their 40s and 50s leave their wives for women half their ages?
Posted by: Why? Why? Why? ()
Date: April 03, 2013 12:59PM

michael-jordan-and-yvette-prieto-files-f

Why do so many men in their 40s and 50s leave their wives for women half their ages?

I am talking about both wealthy men and working class men.

For example you have Michael Jordan who was willing to pay his wife 168 million dollars so he could leave her and go bang a younger woman (pictured above) nearly half his age.

I can understand a regular working class guy wanting to leave his wife for a younger woman but if wealthy man like Jordan is willing to pay 168 million dollars to leave his wife for a younger woman well then there must be something to this dont you think?

http://www.rhymeswithsnitch.com/2007/11/168-million-dollar-divorce-settlement.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do so many men in their 40s and 50s leave their wives for women half their ages?
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 03, 2013 01:01PM

Are you effin' stupid?

Re: Why do so many men in their 40s and 50s leave their wives for women half their ages?
Posted by: Not Rocket Science ()
Date: April 03, 2013 01:10PM

Well lets see when your relationship is based entirely on sex appeal which a lot of them are now a days what do you think happens as she ages?

When a woman is only concerned in finding a man with money and power shell have a nice prime but once shes past it hell be looking to upgrade.

Of course you could always be interested in relationships based on more than looks, but a lot of women today are content on just getting by with their looks not realizing they dont last forever. This trend will probably only get worse

Men trading in their women: 50 yrs for 32 yrs
Posted by: ex-Lester ()
Date: April 03, 2013 01:12PM

Rick Fox leaving Vanessa Williams for Eliza Dushku.

Posted by: O P ()
Date: April 03, 2013 01:12PM

I do not think I would want to pay 168 million dollars to my wife.
I would just stay with her if it was going to cost me that amount of money.
Then I would just bang younger chicks on the side.

Posted by: 168 million dollars ()
Date: April 03, 2013 01:16PM

million-dollar-bill.jpg

He paid her 168 of these.
DAMN!

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: April 03, 2013 01:22PM

"Why do so many men in their 40s and 50s leave their wives for women half their ages?"

For the same reason dogs lick their balls.

Because they can.

Posted by: O P ()
Date: April 03, 2013 01:33PM

BEH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Why do so many men in their 40s and 50s leave
> their wives for women half their ages?"
>
>
> For the same reason dogs lick their balls.
>
> Because they can.

You would pay your wife 168 million dollars so you could leave her?

Date: April 03, 2013 01:38PM

Well you know that isn't a lot of money for Jordan.

It was worth it to him, and he has plenty of money left over.

I guess if you love your wife , no you wouldn't do it.

But guys like Jordan obviously don't marry for love, they marry for showcase wives.

Posted by: Not Rocket Science ()
Date: April 03, 2013 01:45PM

O P Wrote:
> BEH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "Why do so many men in their 40s and 50s leave
> > their wives for women half their ages?"
> >
> >
> > For the same reason dogs lick their balls.
> >
> > Because they can.
>
> You would pay your wife 168 million dollars so you
> could leave her?

When you get caught cheating you dont have a choice. With how much he cheated hes lucky he got away only paying her that

Date: April 03, 2013 01:53PM

Means nothing to Jordan.

Your average guy gets swamped with alimony and child support and can't even afford to chase a replacement.

Michael, thinking ahead, already had picked out his wifes succesor.

I'll bet he's still looking out.

You don't think this will be his last divorce do you?

But these women are hip too. This broad stayed with him awhile, lived quite well under his roof, and now walks away with a package that could choke a horse.

His next wife will do the same thing, and the next one after will too.

Posted by: ex-Lester ()
Date: April 03, 2013 02:19PM

Her pics show she's gotten in much better shape after she hooked up with Jordan, maybe a boob job too.

Posted by: I'd do her ()
Date: April 03, 2013 02:26PM

yvette-prieto-05-030813.jpg

I'd do her

Posted by: WOW!!!! ()
Date: April 03, 2013 02:39PM

Just another wigger!!!! She's out for money. More than obvious. He's got the money to pay. He doesn't care. He knows what's up.

AMERICAN SOCIETY GOING TO HELL!!!!!

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: April 03, 2013 02:43PM

She's fucking smoking hot. Jordan probably makes that much in a year anyway.

Posted by: Enrico Palazzo ()
Date: April 03, 2013 02:48PM

Why do you select the ripest fruit at the grocery store?

Date: April 03, 2013 03:07PM

Actually, for 168 million, I'd expect better.

But she good, no doubt.

Posted by: Threesomes ()
Date: April 03, 2013 03:15PM

She's a Millenial and probably digs the Spice Girls. Maybe she let him get with her friends if he wannabe her lover.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: April 03, 2013 03:32PM

You ever seen a 50 year old woman naked? There's your answer.

Posted by: smilinmike ()
Date: April 03, 2013 03:59PM

Have you ever noticed that the Brothers forthe most part end up with white chicks? WTF???

Posted by: sad to say this ()
Date: April 03, 2013 04:15PM

The white chicks are called Mud Sharks.
Also would you want to end up with a black chick? The majority have way too much body hair and they are kinda gross.

Posted by: Revenge Is Sweet ()
Date: April 03, 2013 04:18PM

Why? Why? Why? Wrote:
> Why do so many men in their 40s and 50s leave
> their wives for women half their ages?

My wife left me, then tried to come back a year later.
I found she had cheated in our last year together.
I screwed her, did her ass-to-mouth, spent her money,
treated her like shit while she tried to work her way
back and kept asking forgiveness.

Then I dumped her cold and ended up marrying a woman
15 years younger a few months later. We now have a
beautiful family together.

Why do we do it? Because we can!

Posted by: womendontagewell ()
Date: April 03, 2013 05:34PM

Because women do not age well at all. Most let go and look like crap after 40 - many sooner than that. What can you say, men just look better as they age than women. If you can afford it why not trade up. Your old wife will be taken care of and you can actually have sex again. You women bring this on yourselves.

Posted by: It happens often ()
Date: April 03, 2013 06:19PM

Nothing is more irritating to a man than a woman who is losing their looks and don't care about it, slack off in the bedroom and have an attitude. There is no shortage of that kind of woman in this area.
A man will go to great lengths just to get rid of you. look at how much Jordan paid.

Posted by: How soon? ()
Date: April 03, 2013 08:19PM

file.php?40,file=89063,filename=57071777

How soon until Magic Johnson leaves his wive for a woman half his age?

Posted by: nicobolas ()
Date: April 04, 2013 11:46AM

well a younger women makes them feel younger me personally i'd go for an experienced woman and fuck the gray right out of her hair.... just saying.

Posted by: MJ looks like an asshole ()
Date: April 04, 2013 02:25PM

MJ's first wife was not that hot. She did spawn some of his babies so I am glad she got a good payout.

Now Tiger's ex wife is HOT! Tiger is a loser.

Posted by: shelly ()
Date: April 15, 2014 02:14AM

Men with money are sickening these days. I will take a broke azz man with morals over a heartbreak waiting to happen any day.

Posted by: Its the new car smell ()
Date: April 15, 2014 02:56AM

why do men buy new cars?

Posted by: cyzz ()
Date: April 15, 2014 08:13AM

the women get set in their ways and we men do not want that.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.