HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jodi Arias
Posted by: Trent ()
Date: February 20, 2013 06:20PM

I have been watching this trial for a couple of weeks. Crazy relationship with lots of anal, oral, and vaginal sex among two so called mormans. She killed this guy in a brutal rage. She claims he was pedophile, anal rapist, and pretty bad guy. That phone sex tape reveals his freky deviant ideas. However she did kill him and needs to be punished. Death penaly,life, 10-20 years, 5 years? Like to know. She is sexy but the dude was thinking with his dick rather than his brain. You cant just fuck and suck some chicks and not have consequences.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jodi Arias
Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: February 20, 2013 06:25PM

And if they don't hang that pretty neck, I'll be waiting for her.

Posted by: stui ()
Date: February 20, 2013 07:01PM

Priapus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And if they don't hang that pretty neck, I'll be
> waiting for her.

Just dont take a shower with her in the house. LOL

Posted by: Lesson of the Day ()
Date: February 20, 2013 08:27PM

As tempting as it is in some cases, the age-old rule applies - You don't fuck crazy.

Posted by: $7500 ()
Date: February 20, 2013 08:35PM

A submissive Mormon........interesting!

I would hit it then run like hell.

She deserves at least LWOP but she probably end up with 2nd degree murder and get 25 years. They wont execute her that I promise.

Posted by: stui ()
Date: February 20, 2013 08:56PM

$7500 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A submissive Mormon........interesting!
>
> I would hit it then run like hell.
>
> She deserves at least LWOP but she probably end up
> with 2nd degree murder and get 25 years. They wont
> execute her that I promise.

I totally agree with you. He was no angel. He loved to fuck her up the ass because that was ok to mormans insted of vaginal sex. Bullshit. Sex is sex. I think he hurt her asshole by pounding that tight ass and she went crazy. Then he said he liked 12 year girls. Sick fuck. Manslaghtr or 2nd degree. Out in 5-10.

Posted by: Brigham Young ()
Date: February 20, 2013 09:06PM

This young man does not represent the great Morman tradition. He was playing a dangerous game of sex and perversion.

Posted by: Judge Roy Bean ()
Date: February 20, 2013 10:20PM

I usually hate these trials and associated "legal expert" coverage but I admit I have been sucked in. Jodi Arias is a Mormon convert with serious relationship issues. Agree with previous posters in that defense is trying get a 2nd degree murder plea and sentence. AZ has the death penalty although they do not use it as liberally as Texas, Florida, or our own Old Dominion.

Posted by: Travis P ()
Date: February 23, 2013 06:24PM

How can a big guy let a woman slice him up like that? I think they were into S & M and he thought she was playing with the knife and she stabbed him in the chest. That little bitch should have had some injuries or he didnt know how to fight worth a damb.

Posted by: chantilly alum ()
Date: February 23, 2013 07:03PM

Hey shithead she stabbed him in the back first and he probably went into semi shock. Then he turned aroubd and she stabbed him in the chest. Crazy bitch, but he was no gentleman by no means. Weird relationship gone fatal. Not the first not the last. She might get 2nd degree instead of 1st due to the sex tapes and his perversion. He was into some kinky shit but didnt want long term relationship like she did. Still I think she will get 20-30 years, not life or death.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.