HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Oh daddy I love you!
Posted by: ohdaddyoh ()
Date: December 06, 2012 08:02AM

Recently, we were all shocked to find out about the Ohio woman who unwittingly married her father. Valerie Spruill made headlines when she went public with her discovery that her dead husband had actually been her biological father. While Valerie says she had no idea while married to him that he was her dad, she suspects that he may have known. That's bizarro enough, but now comes another tale of incestuous love, this one from Britain.

In this case, the daughter does know her lover is her father. And he knows his lover is his daughter. Both of them have already been arrested over their affair. Yet, they can't seem to lose that lovin' feelin'.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oh daddy I love you!
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: December 06, 2012 09:10AM

Are you referring to the Hauffe family?

Posted by: pics or GTFO ()
Date: December 06, 2012 10:42AM

Pics? Link?

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: December 06, 2012 12:41PM

So if the daughter bears her fathers child, she has given birth to her own sister or brother?

And the Dad fathered his own grandchild.

The kids mom is also his sister.

However, if the daughter bears her fathers male child , and is eventually impregnated by her son/brother, she will give birth to her grandson/ son.

Maybe she'll get bored with Dad and have an affair with her brother. The resulting offspring will be her son/nephew.

If she got pregnent by her son/nephew, she'd give birth to her own grandson/nephew.

Hard to keep track of. This gives me much more respect for Meade who undoubtably has an equally confusing family tree.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.