HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Brown specs on the bus
Posted by: Robyn ()
Date: November 12, 2012 01:13PM

The other day I was travelling on a public bus. As I scour for a place to seat, I saw this really suspicious looking guy seating in the corner of the last row. He was throwing really sinister glances at me. Nevertheless, I didnt give this much thought and sat on the seat just in front of him, with my back facing him.

He was making weird noises and shifted in his seats a couple of times. Suddenly I felt really uncomfortable. I start to remember his sinister glance and his suspicious looking face and posture. I really wanted to turn around and see what he was up to but that would be really awkward, so I ignored my suspicion.

Then later on I fell asleep despite my best efforts not to. Later I woke up and felt really angry with myself for falling asleep. I checked my phone [I placed it beside me] and there was these few specks of brownish sand-like particles on the screen.

I've been worrying for the past few days. My worries are...

Could the guy have, while I was asleep, injected me with the HIV virus via a needle syringe without my knowing it? For example, while I was deep in slumber, could he have surreptitiously and silently inserted a needle with a syringe full of his HIV-infected blood, inject the blood into my body and transmit the HIV virus to me, either through the injected fluid or the contaminated needle?
Could he have smeared blood or other infectious fluid onto me when I was sleeping? And I was wondering if the brown specks of particles are actually some kind of biological hazard that could damage my health.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brown specs on the bus
Date: November 12, 2012 01:19PM

I wear brown specs (spectacles), too.

I can't believe you are such a spectacle bigot. It’s 2012, for heaven’s sake!

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: November 12, 2012 01:19PM

Maybe he did what I sometimes do to my wife. I wait until her yap is nice and wide while she snores. I then insert my penis and deepthroat her until she wakes up . Did you have a funny or gummy taste in your mouth?

Posted by: Burn your phone immediately ()
Date: November 12, 2012 01:23PM

Your phone is now contaminated with nano threads and AIDs carrying micro bacteria.

You should throw your phone into a fire immediately.

The guy you described works for the DARPA Chemtrail Agency and he tests new methods of spreading the mind control and AIDs virus compounds. He has been seen on metro buses and subway trains throughout the DC area for a few months.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.