HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
G.I. Jane Fail
Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: November 04, 2012 01:56PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: G.I. Jane Fail
Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: November 04, 2012 01:59PM

PS. Did you guys know that physical tests for the U.S. military were already pussified in order to make it easier for nigs to get in?

No joke.

I know blacks get constantly portrayed as Olympic atheletes but due to their sickle cell anemia they actually have a much higher risk of sudden death syndrome as a result of being pushed over the edge of their physical capabilities.

The more you know...

Posted by: We win! Men rock! ()
Date: November 04, 2012 02:05PM

Let's see. 107 men and 2 women enter the IOC. 26 men, and ONE woman do not even pass the combat endurance test. The second woman could not complete the second event due to a medical problem.

Sadly, Yucky24, you fail miserably on this.

I wonder what it would be like if 107 women marines volunteered for the IOC. I bet the results would be pretty similar to the results for men.

The first two female lieutenants to volunteer for the Marine Corps’ Infantry Officer Course failed to complete the program, the Marine Corps said Tuesday.
The first woman did not finish the combat endurance test at the beginning for the course in late September. Twenty-six of the 107 male Marines also did not finish the endurance test.

The second woman could not complete two required training events “due to medical reasons,” said Capt. Eric Flanagan, a Marine spokesman.

She is receiving treatment and is in “good condition,” Flanagan said, though the Marine Corps is not releasing specifics about her medical condition or any identifying information about either of the women.

Posted by: Don't pull shit out of your ass ()
Date: November 04, 2012 02:07PM

Yucky24. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> PS. Did you guys know that physical tests for the
> U.S. military were already pussified in order to
> make it easier for nigs to get in?
>
> No joke.
>
> I know blacks get constantly portrayed as Olympic
> atheletes but due to their sickle cell anemia they
> actually have a much higher risk of sudden death
> syndrome as a result of being pushed over the edge
> of their physical capabilities.
>
> The more you BULLSHIT know...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.